AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ever make a video or do a show that freaks you out?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as in, 'make you uncomfortable to do', but like, maybe if you rewatched it or saw someone else's video it would freak you out a little?

I just made an eating video and I KNOW that if I saw a video of someone crunching away on food (specifically an apple on this one...) and could see it squelching around in their mouth, I MIGHT JUST VOMIT.

Know what I mean?

*edit

Another example was one time I had someone ask me to squeeze 2 bottles of baby powder all over myself and my couch. My husband, Bane, who cams with me, HATES the feeling of anything gritty or grainy, so he was practically climbing the wall to get away from it and would never be able to watch a video of it.

Yup! This one guy had me just make a ten minute video of me talking into the camera trying to "hypnotize" him. He was into the who financial domination thing. It was pretty awkward for me to do and I felt stupid doing it. I'm sure if I saw someone else doing the same thing I might just chuck my computer across the room :lol:

I made a vore video about "long pig" (aka human flesh.) To get the effect I ate tuna sashimi dipped in a deep red raspberry sauce. The guy who commissioned it loved it but lord help me if anyone ever sends that video to my Grandma... :lol:

AmCqZIy.gif

A member wanted ball torture; I told him I've never done it before but will try almost anything once if he's okay with my inexperience. He said yes and we went trueprivate. Cam was open and I can appropriately say "I've seen some shit". I am not a hardcore dom by any stretch of the term, and what I saw and was requested to do was stressful.

On the other end, seeing the video again would make me even more embarrassed because of how important it is to me to provide good shows. The entire show I was obviously awkward and resistant. "Yeah, uhh, you like that? Yeah.. Uhh, do it again? Uhhh I guess you can put that on your balls too if you want- err I mean, yeah! Do it for me. Make them hurt- err, but not too much- uhhm... fuck i'm sorry that looks so uncomfortable are you okay??".

You know it's bad shit when a submissive guy is reassuring you with "Aww, it's alright honey" ._.;;;

I squooshed 3 tomatoes once with my bare feet for a video and I cringe every time I scroll passed it in my dropbox. Not because I hate foot fetish but because I genuinely love tomatoes and it hurts my heart that I had to waste them like that.

Rest in peace, tomatoes that I never got to eat. :crybaby:

I have a big thing with spit.... I try to pretend it just doesn't exist, but I did a couple customs in the past where I had to get spit all over my face and body. The money was worth it, but I scrubbed myself so hard in the shower afterwards that I was red and had cuts all over me for the rest of the day.

If I do any more videos like that in the future, I'll scrub gentler.

I do a lot of hairy armpit fetish shows, which are great and make up a decent percent of my income. But this one guy had me spitting in my armpits over and over again, and I really am not a fan of spit either. My sister always used to hock loogies on me as a child, so naturally I have an aversion to large globs of saliva. I'd probably do it again because it doesn't gross me out that bad, but it is toeing the line.

Reactions: goldenaye666
From my private galleries, I once saw a model with a bar of soap in their mouth for a private. That seemed a bit weird...

Reactions: goldenaye666
Misono said:
From my private galleries, I once saw a model with a bar of soap in their mouth for a private. That seemed a bit weird...

Yeah I've done that. Whoever the girl was it was probably for "DialSteve" dude love it and will tip a large amount extra during private for this. Totally worth it haha.

Had a guy do a ton of coke on cam and get REALLY agressive..... that freaked me out.

NicoleRiley said:
Misono said:

Yeah I've done that. Whoever the girl was it was probably for "DialSteve" dude love it and will tip a large amount extra during private for this. Totally worth it haha.

I appear to not know how to speak English... I was trying to say: It was probably for "DialSteve". That dude loves it and will tip lots on top of the private.

In my defense I typed it on my phone not too long after waking up.. :?

Reactions: HiGirlsRHot
Luxy Reid said:
I squooshed 3 tomatoes once with my bare feet for a video and I cringe every time I scroll passed it in my dropbox. Not because I hate foot fetish but because I genuinely love tomatoes and it hurts my heart that I had to waste them like that.

Rest in peace, tomatoes that I never got to eat. :crybaby:

What do you call Luxy Reid's toes after they've just squished a tomato?

Toma-toes!

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week... :shifty:

Race play has always been a difficult one. I will only do it in Exclusive. So far it's mostly been cuckolding stuff, white guys into SPH vs BBC, and the like. It's racist, but at least a BBC is a good thing to those guys. They never ask me to use the n-word, so it's been fine.

The other day I got a guy into Asian raceplay/SPH. I was a little lost at what to say, so I made up some shit like, "all you're good for is building railroads" and "Go do my math homework, bitch" and my personal favorite, "how did you unite a giant country with such little dicks?"

I actually have a great reverence for East Asian culture, the Chinese ability to unite all those people and places and become "Chinese" was phenomenal, from a historical perspective, and they created a written language without outside influence. I think that's amazing. My best friend in childhood was Korean, I love to eat and cook Asian food, I really want to visit Thailand, I love Samurai movies... I have no hatred or dislike for Asian people. The thought doesn't even cross my mind.

Anyway, it made me uncomfortable, and if I re-watched it, I'd think I was a bitch, but he loved it, and he stayed in my free chat for a while afterwards, and in a way it lessened the sting for me.

We were two consenting adults, so it didn't break any of my rules, but it was still very, very uncomfortable.

NicoleRiley said:
Misono said:

Amusing to learn DialSteve is actually serious. I have seen him been banned several times by models who assume he isn't.

goldenaye666 said:
NicoleRiley said:
Misono said:

Amusing to learn DialSteve is actually serious. I have seen him been banned several times by models who assume he isn't.
Yeah dude is legit. I've done at least 3 privates with him and always make bank!

Status
Not open for further replies.