AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ever met someone you thought attractive but...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 31, 2013
as soon as they opened their mouth you wanted to mentally slap the shit out of yourself and then thought, "What the hell was I thinking?"

Or am I the only one that's happened to?

Yep, you are the only person in the world this has ever happened to, you special snowflake!! ;)

But in all seriousness...yes. I would be surprised to hear someone say they hadn't experienced this at least once.

Yep, you are the only person in the world this has ever happened to, you special snowflake!! ;)

But in all seriousness...yes. I would be surprised to hear someone say they hadn't experienced this at least once.

That is the first time I have ever been called a "special snowflake!" lol. I guess I can scratch that off my bucket list. :)

Reactions: Picnic
We'll we typically usually associate the qualities of a person based on their appearance subconciously. "Judging a book by it's cover." So it's not surprising or rather it's expected for that to happen at some point.

Are you talking about their voice? or what they're saying

Tone and accent make a big first impression on me

If you aren't from the UK you probably wont understand but a strong Essex accent like the ones from TOWIE.. my god that's insufferable

Both with looks and with the content of their minds.
  1. Beautiful girl, doe eyed, very symmetrical features. Just gorgeous. First time I saw her smile though, everything changed. Was like her chin disappeared into her neck, which made her buck teeth appear even more prominent. Looked positively cartoonish. One of those things you really have to see for yourself to fully grasp.
  2. Knew one that was pretty. Smile was ok. Very repulsive laugh though. Like nails on a chalkboard. An episode of Seinfeld touched on this phenomenon.
  3. Another was fine when smiling, laugh was completely acceptable. Very attractive. But if you got into a conversation with her, by the second sentence you realized you were dealing with someone who was dumb beyond belief. Honestly, it was like interacting with a different species.

Reactions: eyeteach
This happens to me a lot and the exact opposite thing happens too (someone I don't find physically attractive suddenly becomes appealing because they're a neat person). I think it's fairly common to be turned off by someone once you get past their looks.

Oh, most definitely and I agree with SatanJonez - the other way around as well. There are instances where someone may not physically be your type but you begin to like them based on interests, commonalities, chat in general. Physical attraction will capture initial attention, sure, but you must have connection beyond physical working as the glue to keep that relationship going. I have found men attractive but based on how they carry themselves or communicate that initial physical attraction dissipated. :meh:

That often happens on MFC. Sometimes it is somewhat the opposite where a model is playing dumb but is really smart.

In real life this doesn't happen as much because I don't equate attractive as naturally having the other character and personality traits I admire. In some cases, some people do have a look that goes along with certain traits-- Girl next door type looks with a pleasantness that goes along with it.

Reactions: eyeteach
Oh, most definitely and I agree with SatanJonez - the other way around as well. There are instances where someone may not physically be your type but you begin to like them based on interests, commonalities, chat in general. Physical attraction will capture initial attention, sure, but you must have connection beyond physical working as the glue to keep that relationship going. I have found men attractive but based on how they carry themselves or communicate that initial physical attraction dissipated. :meh:

Yeah, I most certainly agree with both of y'all. There have been times when I met someone and within minutes just by their personality was totally turned on by them. Funny how that happens, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.