AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ever walked out of a theater on a movie?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. I still havent seen it. Im a Donner Superman dude through and through and this "ULTRA GRITTY XTREME SUPERMANZ" world Snyder has created is distasteful to me. Gimme a Superman that is a symbol of hope and justice and not some coward taught to run and hide what he is by Pa Kent. Skipping BvS too. Shannon was good from what I saw but man they needed to cut down on about 7 of the "I WILL FIND HIM!" lines.
I have no idea what most of this meant... which shows what I know. HA.

I almost walked out of fast 8 I just didn't find it as enjoyable as the other movies.

I don't know how much movies cost in other places, but where I'm from movies cost at least $12 a person. So no, never. xD
You can ask for a refund if you leave within a reasonable amount of time. I've done it.

Ok so it was a netflix original but I totes would have walked out of the theater just as fast as I turned it off.
Ridiculous 6. What a pile of garbage

You can ask for a refund if you leave within a reasonable amount of time. I've done it.

I never thought about that. I would think our cinema place would be too greedy for that. Thanks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.