AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Everyone should know this, especially fans.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 22, 2011
Sorry if this is in the wrong area. Move it if needed :woops:

I have posted this on my tumblr and various other places but someone suggested I post it here too since a lot of people read these forums (go Amber!)

Here's a link to the post: (and I'll copy paste below)
http://emma-ink.tumblr.com/post/24805127016/website-info-repost

Website Info (repost)

I have not worked for or been associated with Emma-Ink.com since September of 2011when my webmaster stopped updating and never gave me a straight answer as to why. The last time I shot content for that website was Feb 2011. She got mad and stopped paying me for my work when I said I was opening my own site. Guys that were members of Emma-ink.com paid for weekly updates and were not getting them because of her. Now she is changing the dates on sets released last year to make it look like they were released this year? So shady. If you join that site you are lining her lying ass pockets and I’m not seeing a cent of your money. You will never see an update because I’m not working with her anymore. It saddens me how shady some people in this industry can be. Lack of respect, underhandedness, and greed everywhere you look. I have even emailed her asking to purchase the domain but I think she is spiteful that I decided to produce my own site to better serve my fans, and ignores the emails. The only website that you can join and have weekly updates and actually pay me for my work is www.emmaink.shakinit.com Please reblog and spread the word so guys don’t join the site she owns and get disappointed when they don’t get the promised weekly cam shows or any updates ever. Even more annoying is that I have been driven to write such a post.

I am putting this out there again because I recently received an email from a fella that bought a membership to that site and was disappointed that he’d been scammed, literally scammed. None of the “bonus links” worked and he was upset about being told there would be updates. In my opinion he should contact his credit card company and request a refund because he did not receive what he paid for!

THIS is my OFFICIAL site address. When I’ve finished populating the site I’ve had built for me it will open at this link and this blog will have its regular tumblr link. Until then, this is the only official site out there.

ugh that sucks .. i had something like this to this happen to me! Ill re blog on tumblr and get the word out!!!

If they do not own your content then you can have it removed but if they have rights to it sadly they can still collect money and have your site up and running. It all depends on what is stated in your model contract or release form!

Best bet is to contact an entertainment lawyer if you havent already!

Status
Not open for further replies.