AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Everyone Who Knows Even a Little About Computers...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2011
Okay I'm soooooooo stupid about computers. I got malware and it wiped my system, and now I can't get my webcam software, but I need to record some videos. What can I download to my computer that would allow me to record videos and maybe even take pictures?

Odd, check it's not running in the system tray or something. Mine has two shortcuts in the windows start menu - bbflashback pro player and bbflashback pro recorder.

I presume it seemed to install fine? Not sure what else the problem could be

Jupiter551 said:
Odd, check it's not running in the system tray or something. Mine has two shortcuts in the windows start menu - bbflashback pro player and bbflashback pro recorder.

I presume it seemed to install fine? Not sure what else the problem could be

I had to restart a second time, but another question... This is a screen recorder program, what can I do to have it record off my webcam?

From the help file
Recording Webcam Video
If you have a webcam attached to your PC, BB FlashBack lets you record video from it while recording the screen. You can include the webcam video in your movies and exports.

For more help on viewing webcam video and including it in your exports, see Viewing webcam video.

How to record video from a Webcam:

In the Record Wizard, on the Webcam tab, check the 'Capture video from webcam' box.

Select the device you want to capture video from, and the size of the captured video with the 'Select Device' and 'Select Format' controls.

Check that BB FlashBack is capturing video ok and adjust the image quality by clicking the 'Test Webcam' button.

Complete the Record Wizard.

Note: You will not see the webcam video on your screen while recording - you will see it later when playing back the movie in BB FlashBack Player.

Jupiter551 said:
From the help file
Recording Webcam Video
If you have a webcam attached to your PC, BB FlashBack lets you record video from it while recording the screen. You can include the webcam video in your movies and exports.

For more help on viewing webcam video and including it in your exports, see Viewing webcam video.

How to record video from a Webcam:

In the Record Wizard, on the Webcam tab, check the 'Capture video from webcam' box.

Select the device you want to capture video from, and the size of the captured video with the 'Select Device' and 'Select Format' controls.

Check that BB FlashBack is capturing video ok and adjust the image quality by clicking the 'Test Webcam' button.

Complete the Record Wizard.

Note: You will not see the webcam video on your screen while recording - you will see it later when playing back the movie in BB FlashBack Player.

Status
Not open for further replies.