AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Everything I know, I learned from WoW.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hunters can't taunt! Warriors can't feign death! What the hell class is this kid?! :lol:

Awesome move. Not the best example of the learning potential of video games, but it's better than the "GTA made me do it" bullshit that's come up over the years.

I'm pretty sure hunters have an ability that's at least LIKE a taunt... Distracting Shot, I think? I know my guild was using that ability during Saurfang, and sometimes the hunters would accidentally use it on Saurfang and suddenly Saurfang went from attacking me (Tankadin) to chasing after one of our hunters.

You're right, I forgot about that shot. I haven't used it in ages on my hunter, and the only time I did was to "juggle" aggro between me and my pet when we dealt with a hard-hitting mob.

Status
Not open for further replies.