AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ex-Model needing advice and guidance :)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2022
Hi kind folks!

I am friends with an ex-model who left the industry last year. Since then she has been studying and was always afraid of her classmates etc finding that she had previously done cam work.

Recently, a classmate found some of her 'work' posted online. She is asking me to help her take as much down off the net as possible, recorded shows, old accounts etc. She was active with different accounts on Chaturbate, Stripchat, Bongacams, Streamate (which I think is just cams.com right?) and CamSoda.

I told her it will be basically impossible to take all of it down, but the less out there the better right?

Is it possible for the reps for these sites that are active here to contact me with some advice I can pass on? I can recommend she makes an account here too to chat, it's just her English isn't that good and she will need to use a translator.

Also would love to hear from models that have tried to do the same and your experiences!

First thing I figure to do is get the sites to remove any of her old accounts she no longer has access to, then request any sharing site to remove videos etc. Luckily there isn't much of her on the "Russian" one.

Anyway, would love to hear from you!

Kind regards,

- L

You personally wont be able to do much, She can contact the sites she worked on and ask for them to send DMCA requests on her behalf (she will need a list of the links). But a lot of the sites that host that content are hosted outside the USA so DMCA requests are often ignored, but the listings can be removed from google.

As for the profile, if she was independent then she can just contact the site and close the profile. If she was working for a studio she would have to ask the studio to do this for her.

She can sign up to a service like banditscan (never used them but other people say they do a good job) and they will take over the issuing of dmca requests and such, but if she was a studio model I am not sure how that would work since in that cast she dosnt own any of that content as it would all be property of the studio, but could still be worth looking into.

Not 100% but I think cams.com and streamate are different sites.

You personally wont be able to do much, She can contact the sites she worked on and ask for them to send DMCA requests on her behalf (she will need a list of the links). But a lot of the sites that host that content are hosted outside the USA so DMCA requests are often ignored, but the listings can be removed from google.

As for the profile, if she was independent then she can just contact the site and close the profile. If she was working for a studio she would have to ask the studio to do this for her.

She can sign up to a service like banditscan (never used them but other people say they do a good job) and they will take over the issuing of dmca requests and such, but if she was a studio model I am not sure how that would work since in that cast she dosnt own any of that content as it would all be property of the studio, but could still be worth looking into.

Not 100% but I think cams.com and streamate are different sites.
Thankyou! You might be right cams.com and streamate are something else.

I will look into the advice you have given, if an account is linked to a profile and ID on any site, surely the person with the ID can get it taken down.

- L

Thankyou! You might be right cams.com and streamate are something else.

I will look into the advice you have given, if an account is linked to a profile and ID on any site, surely the person with the ID can get it taken down.

- L
The model contracts usually give ownership of the account and the models image to the studio, so all content and profiles created while at the studio become property of the studio and not the model. That way when the model leaves they cant take the account with them, it makes high earning models think twice about leaving a studio to get the full payout of the site because they would have to start over and loose everything they built. Some studios will allow the model to buy their profile from the studio, others will give it to the model if they are asked, but that depends on the studio and what kind of terms you were on with them when you left since them giving ownership of the profile is more of a favour than something they have to do.

The model contracts usually give ownership of the account and the models image to the studio, so all content and profiles created while at the studio become property of the studio and not the model. That way when the model leaves they cant take the account with them, it makes high earning models think twice about leaving a studio to get the full payout of the site because they would have to start over and loose everything they built. Some studios will allow the model to buy their profile from the studio, others will give it to the model if they are asked, but that depends on the studio and what kind of terms you were on with them when you left since them giving ownership of the profile is more of a favour than something they have to do.

She's told me she is on good terms with the studios she has worked at except one. So asking them to remove her accounts might not be too much of a problem.

Surely the Camsite has ultimate control over the profiles and can remove them?

Its not as if there is content on them they are still selling (recorded shows or photo albums etc). So that might help.

Will have a look into banditscan, I have seen them mentioned before.

Thanks!

Yeah, cams.com is run by Streamray. Sounds similar to Streamate but two different companies/sites

Right yes, I was thinking of Jerkmate/Streamate!

Would it be worth contacting the reps that monitor these forums do you think?

Regards,

L

She's told me she is on good terms with the studios she has worked at except one. So asking them to remove her accounts might not be too much of a problem.

Surely the Camsite has ultimate control over the profiles and can remove them?

Its not as if there is content on them they are still selling (recorded shows or photo albums etc). So that might help.

Will have a look into banditscan, I have seen them mentioned before.

Thanks!

Right yes, I was thinking of Jerkmate/Streamate!

Would it be worth contacting the reps that monitor these forums do you think?

Regards,

L
Its not a question of if the camsite can remove it. Its a question of ownership, allowing people to remove content and profiles that they don't own would cause problems.

As for contacting the reps here, you can, but I dont think they will be able to help, as far as I know the model needs to send in the requests.

Outside of passing on information of available options there really isn't much you are going to be able to help with.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Status
Not open for further replies.