AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Example of initiating a scheduled private show.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tubby556

Banhammered
Mar 3, 2010
midwest
profiles.myfreecams.com
I'm planning a private show with one of the forum's very own models, CassidyNicole. I'm posting this with her permission. We thought it would serve as an example of how to initiate contact with a model for a scheduled private show instead of just jumping on and getting out, although that's perfectly fine if the model doesn't mind. Some of the stuff was mentioned in the Amber private show thread, but I'm posting this in the Cam Girl: General Discussion subforum as I think this pertains to all the ladies.

To preface this, I spent perhaps 3 or 4 nights in public chat with CassidyNicole getting to know here and seeing if our chemistry is a match. I think we had some fun so I sent the following email to her about a private show.

Note this is merely one example and not the "rulebook". Any method is fine, so long as it is polite, respectful, and of course gentleman like.
Some of the points I could talk about in depth are mentioned as clarification to Cassidy in the content. I hope this helps a bit.

Hello, Sweetie. Just wanted to work out some details for the show so we are comfortable with each other and know what to expect, so there's no unpleasant surprises to make things awkward.

To begin with a little of my interests, I am fascinated by women in general and I absolutely love watching women orgasm. To me, there is nothing more sexy than watching a woman squirm in ecstasy. It's not a sexual thing for me, it's like a spiritual emotional thing, I simply enjoy watching a woman getting off, there's really no other way to say it, I guess. Some people watch TV, I watch women orgasm.:) I don't masturbate during my time on the site. I just watch and will be just watching during the show. Like I said, it's a mental gratification thing rather than physically sexual.

With that out of the way, I'd like to see that little black dress you wore last night on cam (Sunday night). Don't rush out and buy anything special for the show, so if you don't have yellow panties/g-string don't go out and get some. Any light color like green or blue is fine too. Yellow panties underneath a black cocktail dress like that just makes heart race and take a deep breath.

As far as actual things I'd like to see, any comfortable position is fine. Laying on your back propped up against pillows would probably be the most comfortable for you. I will not try to make you do 20 things all at once, but simple toy in your beautiful pussy with a clit vibe or just a toy alone would be perfect. Either way. If you like nipple stimulation while you toy yourself, you can leave the clit vibe out of the equation. I realize you only have two hands.

I'm very interested in seeing anal too. Not many women make me really want it, but you are definitely one of the few that I just gotta see do it. You are simply adorable. We can incorporate that into this show or a future show, it doesn't matter to me. You spoke earlier about preferring anal in the shower, so maybe we can have a setup like that for an anal show or if you're comfortable on the bed in a certain manner, we can do it there instead. Some women need to be in a certain position for it, like doggystyle, on their side, or whatever is comfortable for them. Like I said earlier, I don't want you being uncomfortable, hurting yourself, or rushing anything.

I'm not going to have you cum once and leave. If you would like I'd like to see you orgasm a few times. I realize women are not sex robots and some women can't cum more than once in a short period of time. Some, once they have a clitoral orgasm it's very sensitive and they can't have direct stimulation anymore and that is absolutely not a problem. If you can have multiple orgasms, I do like closeups if you can do one without too much camera trouble. For length of time for the show, I'm planning on about 30 minutes, but shorter if that will wear you out. I'd like to hold it to that as a max, at least per show if we do anal separately. If you get tired or things get uncomfortable, we can end it, that's no problem. Your safety and comfort are the first priority.

I hope everything I mentioned is OK with you. If it isn't, let me know. I don't ever want to do, say, or have you do anything that will be uncomfortable for you.

Thanks again, Sweetie.

Adam

Well done!

Pre-thought out shows are -amazing.- They're more personal, and you get more of a connection going with whoever you're doing it with. This intimacy is always a great bonus.

Plus, you get all hot and excited as you look forward to it.

Looks like you two will have fun. :p

AlexLady said:
Plus, you get all hot and excited as you look forward to it.
Every email I've sent her has been typed with sweaty hands. I hear the "ding" on my iPhone when an email is pushed to the inbox. When I see it's from her my fingers tremble with excitement and my heat beats with sheer joy. Earliest it will happen is this weekend and the wait is killing me, but I will be patient. So yeah, right on about the excitement building.

Wow. I've had great private shows that lasted shorter than that email lol. I think it's more fun to improvise and go with the flow and the moment. Even when I have one planned out, I like to keep the details a surprise. I had one planned out, and there was a major glitch halfway through, but it was great because it made me think of something even better to do right on the spot.

Whatever floats your boat, but I sure as hell wouldn't start telling other guys that's what the way it should be done.

Kchrpm said:
Whatever floats your boat, but I sure as hell wouldn't start telling other guys that's what the way it should be done.
Which is why I posted this:

Note this is merely one example and not the "rulebook". Any method is fine, so long as it is polite, respectful, and of course gentleman like.
Take notice that I stated it's an example but not how it necessarily has to be done "so long as it is polite, respectful , and of course gentleman like".

I don't see where I stated that's how it should be done. If you also note, it's an example of a scheduled show, not a spur of the moment show. Little bit of reading goes a long way.

I haven't really had a scheduled private before... But the idea seems kind of exciting! I don't think it would be my preference... Hell if I had every member wanting to schedule privates it would just be exhausting. LOL! I am more of a spontaneous type of girl, and if you say the right things you can get me good and worked up a few minutes before...

But I do have one member who I have chatted with A LOT and seen on cam before (he's very sexy and has a great cock too, lol) and we have never done a private show before... But he is planning on taking me in one this week... It's not like totally scheduled (we haven't set a particular day or time yet) but I know that it's coming and so does he so we have definitely been talking about it when we chat... It's pretty damn exciting! Especially because not only is he hot but I can tell he likes sex just the way I do (nice and rough) and he loves to dominate, which works, because I love to be dominated! I'm super excited for it. I also know that he's going to be talking to me and participating through out. I know you guys have your hands busy, but the private is SO MUCH HOTTER to me when the guy says things to me. Like telling me what he would want to do to me, or have me do to him... Mmmm. So sexy! Especially if he's got his cam on and I can see him jacking his cock... Turns me on! Also, I love dirty talk, but I need input! If someone just says "Talk dirty baby" and they aren't saying anything dirty to me, it's kind of difficult to talk dirty to myself! :p Anyways... (is all horny now thinking about this private I'm going to have... lol)

So, I don't think Adam was saying you SHOULD do it that way either, but I just wanted to add that I think his method is a good idea to do at least from time to time. Camming is our "job" but it's so much better for you and for us if you take some time to put some effort in here and there... I do a great job and put in the effort for any of my customers either way, but I'm still a woman and my sexual response will be much better if I can tell you really want me and are willing to turn me on too. It can be a super awesome experience for both!

I don't think it's a downfall at all! I think it's sweet :)

I mentioned up there that all of us women appreciate effort being put in :) I also went on and on about a "scheduled" private I have and how I'm looking forward to it! :p So it's a good thing! And it's very obvious Cassidy is looking forward to her one with you!

Personally, I just wouldn't want most of my privates to be that way, that's all. :)

I would just love someone to put that much thought and effort into a private show...it would be cool as hell!

I would def get excited and anticipate it!

Right, Naomi (I love that name!) and this one is a special one. This is part of a bigger thing too, besides being the first together. I had to put some thought into it.

I rarely do private shows anymore. When I do I put a lot of thought into it. I'm a planner by nature and it seems work ethic spills into personal life.

I'm with tubby on scheduling a private show. I like the idea of having the anticipation build thoughout the day (and since I've only done shows with Amber, I think I can say that she enjoys it too).

Do I plan it out as much as tubby does? Not yet, but I told Amber last night to expect some really planned out idea for the next pvt. It wont be until late next month though due to money concerns this month and it will be around my b-day then.

I am soooo excited for it. I have had people that were like "Oh, I am going to private tomorrow with you and want to see this" but never as detailed as Tubby. Most of my privates are spur of the moment, Oh I have a notification, sorta thing, which is fun, too. But this way, I know excatly what he wants. I don't know about some girls, but I dont really like when I am privating with someone and they don't say anything to me, even if I ask what they are interested in seeing.. I so badly want to make someone happy, and when that happens, I just kinda guess around. LOL. Now I want all my privates like this, HAHA. Just kidding. :jerk:

This is how I feel when I see Amber went into a private show.

Attachments

• 1263861665249.jpg
    1263861665249.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 504
Scheduling a private dhow can be beneficial for both the guy & the model but it has to be done in a discreet way so not too many people know about . The only 2 that should know about it are the guy & the model he's working with as I'd love to schedule private shows but with my schedule it can be difficult as I'm on the road so much but not nearly as much as I use to be. It's also great to be friends with models
because you may be surprised about how much you can learn from them too

Status
Not open for further replies.