AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Exclusive Private

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 12, 2024
USA
I'll try to keep it simple. I am paying (large amount) for exclusive private on SC. When I do this, the model's CB page will show 'online (small amount) minutes ago' when previously the model showed as offline for X days. The models CB page never actually shows them being online the indicator just changes suddenly to 'was online (blank) minutes ago.' This happens every time I interact with this model on SC. Is the model streaming the exclusive private? Where? How?

I'll try to keep it simple. I am paying (large amount) for exclusive private on SC. When I do this, the model's CB page will show 'online (small amount) minutes ago' when previously the model showed as offline for X days. The models CB page never actually shows them being online the indicator just changes suddenly to 'was online (blank) minutes ago.' This happens every time I interact with this model on SC. Is the model streaming the exclusive private? Where? How?
You say that they are not showing as online on CB during your pvt on SC? Are you happy with the pvt shows you are having with them?

If so, then what is the problem / concern? Just enjoy the time you get to share with them.

She stopped broadcasting on CB per StripChat's rules. She's compliant with Stripchat's rules. She could change her CB room to a passworded room and continued to stay on CB or done a hidden cam app to continue to stay on CB.

I have been on line up until this minute for 2 hours and 10 minutes and this is what it says in my bio:

Last broadcast.png
If I were to log off right now that would change to less than a minute ago.

She stopped broadcasting on CB per StripChat's rules. She's compliant with Stripchat's rules. She could change her CB room to a passworded room and continued to stay on CB or done a hidden cam app to continue to stay on CB.

I have been on line up until this minute for 2 hours and 10 minutes and this is what it says in my bio:

View attachment 100283
If I were to log off right now that would change to less than a minute ago.
In this context, "Last Broadcast" must refer to your last broadcast that was completely stopped. Your current live broadcast wouldn't count.

That would also explain what @dreaming_sweet is observing.

If the CB page shows no cam video and the status says 'was online x (few) minutes ago, it means the SC cam model honored your privacy and ended the stream on CB just then. There is no problem - they did what you want - a private show just for you. Go back and give them a follow up tip 😂

In this context, "Last Broadcast" must refer to your last broadcast that was completely stopped. Your current live broadcast wouldn't count.

That would also explain what @dreaming_sweet is observing.
Thanks for the camsplaining? You literally reworded exactly what I said for no reason other than to see yourself talk.

Thank you Vixxen81, that does confirm my suspicion. I do understand SC rules to stop free streams on other sites. :happy::happy: Sorry in advance >

My trepidation is this: The model offered to me to be exclusive with each other if I were to continue to be as generous as I had been. I wouldn't see other models and the model wouldn't do shows other than for me. (40,000 tkn/month). Average private is 1.5 maybe 2 hours sometimes, 10 times, sometimes 12 times a month. Half of that time is just talking. I do understand the tokens are for a fantasy. We say all the beautiful things, (including love) and the model smiles, grins, laughs and is fully engaged with me, shares lots of private life details that I don't pressure, or even ask for mostly. The model is either Academy Award material, (I suppose not out of the question) or actually enjoys our time and has at least a warm place in their heart for me and is appreciative. We have never talked of meeting etc., They have the extras, ig, fan clubs on the sites, whatsapp., I have extreme limited contact with ig. We have talked about my questions and the model assures me they are exclusive. The dilema for me, be happy and accept as is and continue to enjoy, do just that but ask for them to level with me, or be happy and move on. It must be obvious that I have some very deep feelings for them. But again, I am not entirely ignorant, I know the model isn't in love, and is doing their job. I have a gut feeling. So 2 last simple questions.

Vixxen81, what is it to be on line up on CB?
And is CBhours and Striphours accurate as to session details?

Thank you Vixxen81, that does confirm my suspicion. I do understand SC rules to stop free streams on other sites. :happy::happy: Sorry in advance >

My trepidation is this: The model offered to me to be exclusive with each other if I were to continue to be as generous as I had been. I wouldn't see other models and the model wouldn't do shows other than for me. (40,000 tkn/month). Average private is 1.5 maybe 2 hours sometimes, 10 times, sometimes 12 times a month. Half of that time is just talking. I do understand the tokens are for a fantasy. We say all the beautiful things, (including love) and the model smiles, grins, laughs and is fully engaged with me, shares lots of private life details that I don't pressure, or even ask for mostly. The model is either Academy Award material, (I suppose not out of the question) or actually enjoys our time and has at least a warm place in their heart for me and is appreciative. We have never talked of meeting etc., They have the extras, ig, fan clubs on the sites, whatsapp., I have extreme limited contact with ig. We have talked about my questions and the model assures me they are exclusive. The dilema for me, be happy and accept as is and continue to enjoy, do just that but ask for them to level with me, or be happy and move on. It must be obvious that I have some very deep feelings for them. But again, I am not entirely ignorant, I know the model isn't in love, and is doing their job. I have a gut feeling. So 2 last simple questions.

I'm confused. You don't want her doing shows for anyone else on any site? Or you don't want her doing shows on SC in exclusive for anyone but you? I'm not sure I understand your last question to me about being on CB, can you clarify?

I do understand the tokens are for a fantasy. We say all the beautiful things, (including love) and the model smiles, grins, laughs and is fully engaged with me, shares lots of private life details that I don't pressure, or even ask for mostly. The model is either Academy Award material, (I suppose not out of the question) or actually enjoys our time and has at least a warm place in their heart for me and is appreciative. We have never talked of meeting etc.
I realize you aimed a couple of specific questions to a model and I don't mean to intrude, but I have some interests in this topic and I've gotten a lot of insights from a couple of close (real life) model friends. (Although they are Russian and work in studios, which others have pointed out probably gives me a very slanted view of things). 😂

But I'm curious to better understand what you see as the dilemma. On the one hand, you seem to be okay with spending a large amount of money and want some type of exclusivity with the model (on the site). You are also saying that you understand you are paying for a fantasy. Yet in the same paragraph, some of your other words suggest you have genuine feelings for the model. Are you hoping that she also does? Or are you simply wanting to feel reassured that she at least likes you and is not 100 percent feigning all warmth for money? No offense is intended; I'm just interested to understand where you are coming from.
The dilema for me, be happy and accept as is and continue to enjoy, do just that but ask for them to level with me, or be happy and move on. It must be obvious that I have some very deep feelings for them. But again, I am not entirely ignorant, I know the model isn't in love, and is doing their job. I have a gut feeling.
Again, when you ponder asking the model to "level" with you -- what do do really want to know from her? I can only answer from certain similar experiences, and from some insights gleaned from aforementioned friends on the inside. Models here can give their views. I would say is that in all likelihood, it's certainly very possible (maybe probable) that the model genuinely enjoys spending time with you. But I would also say that there is a very high likelihood that you do not know this woman nearly as well as you think, and also that her level of "liking" is certainly influenced by 40,000 tokens a month.

If you are looking for a test of TRUE connection, do what others have said: Tell her that some things have changed in your circumstances and stop paying or doing sessions. Say that you hope it will improve eventually, but it's going to be awhile. Give it a few months and see if her behavior changes. You'll find out if you are a true friend versus only a client.

Reactions: sparks1957
My trepidation is this: The model offered to me to be exclusive with each other if I were to continue to be as generous as I had been. I wouldn't see other models and the model wouldn't do shows other than for me. (40,000 tkn/month). Average private is 1.5 maybe 2 hours sometimes, 10 times, sometimes 12 times a month. Half of that time is just talking. I do understand the tokens are for a fantasy. We say all the beautiful things, (including love) and the model smiles, grins, laughs and is fully engaged with me, shares lots of private life details that I don't pressure, or even ask for mostly. The model is either Academy Award material, (I suppose not out of the question) or actually enjoys our time and has at least a warm place in their heart for me and is appreciative. We have never talked of meeting etc., They have the extras, ig, fan clubs on the sites, whatsapp., I have extreme limited contact with ig. We have talked about my questions and the model assures me they are exclusive. The dilema for me, be happy and accept as is and continue to enjoy, do just that but ask for them to level with me, or be happy and move on. It must be obvious that I have some very deep feelings for them. But again, I am not entirely ignorant, I know the model isn't in love, and is doing their job. I have a gut feeling.

Hi. She isn't your girlfriend or wife, and just a reminder that there are many cam models who have partners who accept what they do, and the fact that they perform on cam for others. 🤷‍♀️ But if this is something you two decided to do for the time being, okey dokey. What are her interactions like with the other members in public chat? Is she still engaging in conversations with them? What happens when someone wants to tip her for an action item from her tip menu (Tits flash, for example)? Will she still do that, or is that off-limits too? If she's not going to do tip menu items anymore for other members, she absolutely needs to get rid of her tip menu, if she hasn't already.

If she wanted to completely do away with interacting with other members on SC altogether...and stay "exclusive" with you, she could earn a higher percentage signing up on SkyPrivate (75%-86%)...and doing 1-on-1 Skype shows with you through there.

If you were to cam with her on ManyVids Live (You could take her private), she'd earn 80% on there (MVLive tips are 80% too)...but MVLive doesn't have a cam-to-cam feature for members to turn their cams on. :facepalm: Which is just one more reason we can't take that place seriously as a "cam site." LOL.

SextPanther - She'd get 75% for video calls, phone calls, feed posts; 60% for texts and media messages. And yes, you can do cam-to-cam on there (Take note, ManyVids Live!).

But I understand that a token site is an exciting social atmosphere...packed with cool features for the models and members (including the sounds when a tip is received), and some members probably prefer to buy large token packages and spend from that...vs. doing the pay-per-video call option.

cammodels:

never ever ever ever ever ever ever take an offer like this or suggest this. you do not know when a user will get bored and stop paying. every member has a shelf life. you need to always be accepting new clients and trying to grow your audience. never ever ever ever ever ever ever have your income be dependent on ONE person. so incredibly unrealistic.

cammodels:

never ever ever ever ever ever ever take an offer like this or suggest this. you do not know when a user will get bored and stop paying. every member has a shelf life. you need to always be accepting new clients and trying to grow your audience. never ever ever ever ever ever ever have your income be dependent on ONE person. so incredibly unrealistic.
I was waiting to get a definitive answer before I said the exact same thing. I had a long term fan club member who started popping off like I was only allowed to make money from him and would throw epic tantrums if I tried to bring in a new tipper or keep older, easier going viewers happy. My very last comment to him was "I'm trying to buy a house, I don't need your fucking drama." I haven't heard from him since. It's been almost two weeks.

Yeah the huge problem with this, is that a) it's not enough money for that (think about 5 times that amount MINIMUM), and b) even if the amount was fair, as soon as you focus in one one guy and stop keeping a consistent schedule, everyone else drops off. So when shit goes South, (and it eventually will like Audri said, without doubt), you are going to have to rebuild your following back up. A lot of Members will return, but it will completely Fuck any momentum you once had, and slow everything way down. So all the time and effort you put into being consistent and building your business, is temporarily completely wasted.

So even if it were a fair offer ($2000/ month is a piss poor offer) it fucks you out of so, so much more.

I'll be frank, I'm just in this thread for the other cam models who may consider such an offer, or think it looks good.
I also agree BAD IDEA!!

Last edited:
I'm confused. You don't want her doing shows for anyone else on any site? Or you don't want her doing shows on SC in exclusive for anyone but you? I'm not sure I understand your last question to me about being on CB, can you clarify?
Sorry I misunderstood part of your first reply. The model was never broadcasting on CB, room is currently offline. And the bio page says last online (x) days ago. When we meet and start the exclusive private on SC, the models bio page changes to was online (x) minutes ago, but again was never shown broadcasting in any type of show. Why would this happen everytime we are on SC in May?

Prior to May all the shows were on CB as private or password, yet CBhours in session details, shows only public shows during the time we are together, which is also the only time the model shows as being online per CBhours.. Is CB hours accurate?

What do I want? The model offered exclusive and we were clear with each other. They would not do shows anywhere else, and I would not ask or pay for shows from any other model, anywhere. Our shows would always be truely private. What I want depends on the truth of the situation.
cammodels:

I agree with you 100 percent. What twists my head is it was offered to me. Maybe a learning curve for both of us. From what I can see, the model was broadcasting for about 1 year. I do know the model is not broadcasting shows other than the ones we have together. I have talk with the model about my suspision, and talked of stopping the 'relationship.' I did tell them I would not just cut off all my income at once, I would do as I could to help gain what they most likely lost. I am sincere in that. Regardless, could it ever gain back the hard work of a year, or the harm done. Thank you for making me think about that deeper.

Yeah the huge problem with this, is that a) it's not enough money for that (think about 5 times that amount MINIMUM), and b) even if the amount was fair, as soon as you focus in one one guy and stop keeping a consistent schedule, everyone else drops off. So when shit goes South, (and it eventually will like Audri said, without doubt), you are going to have to rebuild your following back up. A lot of Members will return, but it will completely Fuck any momentum you once had, and slow everything way down. So all the time and effort you put into being consistent and building your business, is temporarily completely wasted.

So even if it were a fair offer ($2000/ month is a piss poor offer) it fucks you out of so, so much more.

I'll be frank, I'm just in this thread for the other cam models who may consider such an offer, or think it looks good.
I also agree BAD IDEA!!
The amount is 40,000 each month, and April was actually 68,000. Even said,, it doesn't change the accuracy of what is being said about the models business. I have worried about 'what if I stop', I did say some about it in my reply to Vixxen81, and AudreyTwo. Had I been around long enough, and know what I know now, I would have considered this more. (easy to say) I do care very, very much for them, and do not want to cause harm. I'm seeing that it may have already inadvertently occurred.

The amount is 40,000 each month, and April was actually 68,000. Even said,, it doesn't change the accuracy of what is being said about the models business. I have worried about 'what if I stop', I did say some about it in my reply to Vixxen81, and AudreyTwo. Had I been around long enough, and know what I know now, I would have considered this more. (easy to say) I do care very, very much for them, and do not want to cause harm. I'm seeing that it may have already inadvertently occurred.
Please elaborate and maybe someone here can help you some more.

Not sure if this is what you mean but there are a few threads here (from years past, you’ll have to use the search feature top right, to find them) where guys felt anxious about being a models main tipper, or at least thinking they were, and asking models if they wanted warning or what, when it was time to move on. Honestly I could be reading this 100 percent wrong though. I have no idea, specifically, what you mean.

I mean in some places 2-3 K a month can have a person living well, many of us just don’t live in those places, so it seems super low from our perspective.

For example I live on the West Coast of the USA and I need to make minimum of 5K a month, just to break even, never mind savings etc. And that’s just my portion, I actually have 2 adult roommates also. And that ain’t 5k tokens, that’s dollars. So I get it that numbers are relative, but the main reason is definitely shits creek when it’s over. They will be. Up there. Without a paddle.

ETA; I really don’t understand what you are saying as far as a year gos. In general, I think it’s best for people in any kind of relationship/ dealings to avoid using each other as a crutch (s), and absolutely avoid being pulled into the soul sucking dynamics of codependency.

Last edited:
Hi. She isn't your girlfriend or wife, and just a reminder that there are many cam models who have partners who accept what they do, and the fact that they perform on cam for others. 🤷‍♀️ But if this is something you two decided to do for the time being, okey dokey. What are her interactions like with the other members in public chat? Is she still engaging in conversations with them? What happens when someone wants to tip her for an action item from her tip menu (Tits flash, for example)? Will she still do that, or is that off-limits too? If she's not going to do tip menu items anymore for other members, she absolutely needs to get rid of her tip menu, if she hasn't already.

If she wanted to completely do away with interacting with other members on SC altogether...and stay "exclusive" with you, she could earn a higher percentage signing up on SkyPrivate (75%-86%)...and doing 1-on-1 Skype shows with you through there.

If you were to cam with her on ManyVids Live (You could take her private), she'd earn 80% on there (MVLive tips are 80% too)...but MVLive doesn't have a cam-to-cam feature for members to turn their cams on. :facepalm: Which is just one more reason we can't take that place seriously as a "cam site." LOL.

SextPanther - She'd get 75% for video calls, phone calls, feed posts; 60% for texts and media messages. And yes, you can do cam-to-cam on there (Take note, ManyVids Live!).

But I understand that a token site is an exciting social atmosphere...packed with cool features for the models and members (including the sounds when a tip is received), and some members probably prefer to buy large token packages and spend from that...vs. doing the pay-per-video call option.
It is an agreement made between the two of us. I understand the model is not my girlfriend or wife. I absolutely respect models. We have talked, and I have told them that I wish in real life they could meet someone, be in love and not have the sometimes loneliness the model shares with me.

Please elaborate and maybe someone here can help you some more.

Not sure if this is what you mean but there are a few threads here (from years past, you’ll have to use the search feature top right, to find them) where guys felt anxious about being a models main tipper, or at least thinking they were, and asking models if they wanted warning or what, when it was time to move on. Honestly I could be reading this 100 percent wrong though. I have no idea, specifically, what you mean.

I mean in some places 2-3 K a month can have a person living well, many of us just don’t live in those places, so it seems super low from our perspective.

For example I live on the West Coast of the USA and I need to make minimum of 5K a month, just to break even, never mind savings etc. And that’s just my portion, I actually have 2 adult roommates also. And that ain’t 5k tokens, that’s dollars. So I get it that numbers are relative, but the main reason is definitely shits creek when it’s over. They will be. Up there. Without a paddle.

ETA; I really don’t understand what you are saying as far as a year gos. In general, I think it’s best for people in any kind of relationship/ dealings to avoid using each other as a crutch (s), and absolutely avoid being pulled into the soul sucking dynamics of codependency.
The model had 1 year of experience of being a model. I had been here for about 3 months. I was wondering of the possible inexperience of both of us.I have poured through the other threads. Thanks for saying someone here could help me some more. Just listening is making me think about it in a different way. My initial questions involved the possibility of our "exclusive" shows not really being that. I don't believe we are using each other as a crutch or being codependent. I think I am in a bad spot. I think the model also is in a bad spot. I now am trying to figure the best for both of us.

I was waiting to get a definitive answer before I said the exact same thing. I had a long term fan club member who started popping off like I was only allowed to make money from him and would throw epic tantrums if I tried to bring in a new tipper or keep older, easier going viewers happy. My very last comment to him was "I'm trying to buy a house, I don't need your fucking drama." I haven't heard from him since. It's been almost two weeks.
OK, I can understand your reply. But I am not that 'fan club' person. I am only asking questions, trying to educate myself with people who know much more than I do when someone finds himself in this situation. I have no issue with the model if they want income from others, or other sources if they are honest about it. When exclusivity is offered, agreed to but doesn't occur, that's a little different.

I realize you aimed a couple of specific questions to a model and I don't mean to intrude, but I have some interests in this topic and I've gotten a lot of insights from a couple of close (real life) model friends. (Although they are Russian and work in studios, which others have pointed out probably gives me a very slanted view of things). 😂

But I'm curious to better understand what you see as the dilemma. On the one hand, you seem to be okay with spending a large amount of money and want some type of exclusivity with the model (on the site). You are also saying that you understand you are paying for a fantasy. Yet in the same paragraph, some of your other words suggest you have genuine feelings for the model. Are you hoping that she also does? Or are you simply wanting to feel reassured that she at least likes you and is not 100 percent feigning all warmth for money? No offense is intended; I'm just interested to understand where you are coming from.

Again, when you ponder asking the model to "level" with you -- what do do really want to know from her? I can only answer from certain similar experiences, and from some insights gleaned from aforementioned friends on the inside. Models here can give their views. I would say is that in all likelihood, it's certainly very possible (maybe probable) that the model genuinely enjoys spending time with you. But I would also say that there is a very high likelihood that you do not know this woman nearly as well as you think, and also that her level of "liking" is certainly influenced by 40,000 tokens a month.

If you are looking for a test of TRUE connection, do what others have said: Tell her that some things have changed in your circumstances and stop paying or doing sessions. Say that you hope it will improve eventually, but it's going to be awhile. Give it a few months and see if her behavior changes. You'll find out if you are a true friend versus only a client.
Thank you. ........' are you simply wanting to feel that they like me and not totally feigning all warmth for money. YES. I do not believe the model has genuine 'love' feelings for me, I am ok with that. I have not fooled myself into thinking that. But yes, somehow I have found that I have deeper feelings for them. The test of true connection, if I did that then I would be breaking our agreement, the model would not have to be exclusive, and most likely need to do public shows again.

Sitting here frantically calculating how many back tattoos $2000 - $3000 dollars a month would pay for.

If I'm understanding this correctly, you are paying her somewhere between 40K - 70K tokens a month to be exclusive with you and never stream for anyone else?

I'm not sure how that arrangement is helpful for anyone. For her, yes, in the short term but she's putting all her eggs in one basket. Unless you are super wealthy then eventually you are going to either bankrupt yourself or tire of the arrangement and where does that leave her?

Secondly, a willingness to pay that amount of money every month to be "exclusive" with a model sounds like you have a fairly unhealthy attachment to her which will inevitably end up in you getting hurt, kicking up hell for her and just generally ruining your life. Regardless of what you say, if you're paying that kind of money a month then to you it's more than just a friendship or business arrangement. It's highly unlikely that she feels the same way. At some point, those two differing perceptions of what you have are going to lead to a painful parting of the ways.

I'm always happy to see a model being tipped well, but this seems like a path to financial and emotional destruction. Yes, you are an adult but this seems way too fucking uncomfortably weird on all levels.

Reactions: Ozzie_
It is an agreement made between the two of us. I understand the model is not my girlfriend or wife. I absolutely respect models. We have talked, and I have told them that I wish in real life they could meet someone, be in love and not have the sometimes loneliness the model shares with me.

Okay, but you still didn’t answer my questions that I’d asked you in the first paragraph of my long-winded post. Lol. And I’m still curious of the answers to that.

Okay, but you still didn’t answer my questions that I’d asked you in the first paragraph of my long-winded post. Lol. And I’m still curious of the answers to that.
First off, I love long winded posts, paragraphs, responses and replies. TY:happy: Sorry I did not answer first time around. We message and chat over the days and make plans to meet at a certain days and times, our 'dates' we call them. On both sites, we pretty much immediately go to private, password, or exclusive private. When we have stayed public for periods of time, she doesn't interact with anyone else. The room was never very busy, so when we were public it rarely presented a problem. We talked it over and agreed we would just go to exclusive, non-public interactions.

It's possible that she is using the other sites and I don't know about it. Or maybe streaming our shows to those sites. I (we) use SC and CB, and a message service.
It has been asked here, what is it that I want? What am I asking? Initially it was just a technical question about the events in the next paragraph.

The same events occurred again a couple nights ago. We are in exclusive private on SC. The model's CB page is offline, never goes live, but suddenly the 'last broadcast' (X days ago) changes to 'last broadcast (X) minutes ago. Obviously something is being passed through CB, there are so many bots and apps to use. She is a very intelligent person. I think that is my conclusion. We talk very good together and I think it will be ok if we talk about it.

However it goes, I am not going to be angry, bitter or vindictive. The exclusive part, (exclusive client only), if untrue, I will deal with it. In her private life I always wanted her to have a love, that special person in her life, be it partner, spouse, friend etc..(maybe there already is, or always has been someone) If the private shows weren't actually private? Yes, that will sting, but I won't let it warp my senses. If I am being taken for a total ride, well I guess, shame on me and compliments to her on the amount of talent she possesses. If it actually is that she has some warmth in her heart for me, some appreciation that she expresses to me to be true..... (maybe just a tiny itty bitty piece of love of a human being, [:happy:-hehehe]) then you all put it in front of me. This is finite, it has a 'shelf life.' (although my feelings do not) We will talk about how best to help each other move on.

Thanks all for being forth right.

=
First off, I love long winded posts, paragraphs, responses and replies. TY:happy: Sorry I did not answer first time around. We message and chat over the days and make plans to meet at a certain days and times, our 'dates' we call them. On both sites, we pretty much immediately go to private, password, or exclusive private. When we have stayed public for periods of time, she doesn't interact with anyone else. The room was never very busy, so when we were public it rarely presented a problem. We talked it over and agreed we would just go to exclusive, non-public interactions.

It's possible that she is using the other sites and I don't know about it. Or maybe streaming our shows to those sites. I (we) use SC and CB, and a message service.
It has been asked here, what is it that I want? What am I asking? Initially it was just a technical question about the events in the next paragraph.

The same events occurred again a couple nights ago. We are in exclusive private on SC. The model's CB page is offline, never goes live, but suddenly the 'last broadcast' (X days ago) changes to 'last broadcast (X) minutes ago. Obviously something is being passed through CB, there are so many bots and apps to use. She is a very intelligent person. I think that is my conclusion. We talk very good together and I think it will be ok if we talk about it.

However it goes, I am not going to be angry, bitter or vindictive. The exclusive part, (exclusive client only), if untrue, I will deal with it. In her private life I always wanted her to have a love, that special person in her life, be it partner, spouse, friend etc..(maybe there already is, or always has been someone) If the private shows weren't actually private? Yes, that will sting, but I won't let it warp my senses. If I am being taken for a total ride, well I guess, shame on me and compliments to her on the amount of talent she possesses. If it actually is that she has some warmth in her heart for me, some appreciation that she expresses to me to be true..... (maybe just a tiny itty bitty piece of love of a human being, [:happy:-hehehe]) then you all put it in front of me. This is finite, it has a 'shelf life.' (although my feelings do not) We will talk about how best to help each other move on.

Thanks all for being forth right.
Are you insane? You really think all of the camming sites talk to each other and because she was online with you Chaturbate just spontaneously put her online?

Thank you for responding. So she ignores all of the other members in her SC public chat? 👀 Not even a "Hi" response to the members who type "Hi" to her? I mean...if that's how it is, you two might as well just either A) immediately go right into exclusive private and just stay there (Not even bother with public chat), or B) go on one of the other platforms I'd mentioned in my previous posts...where she'd earn a larger percentage. 🤷‍♀️

When you've reached your expiration date with her (and you will)...and you're no longer spending money on her, she could go back to the normal way of camming on a token site...which is interacting with other members in the chat.

=

Are you insane? You really think all of the camming sites talk to each other and because she was online with you Chaturbate just spontaneously put her online?
No I am not insane. And no I don't think all the camming sites talk to each other. What I am suggesting is that while we are on SC exclusive private, she has signed into CB, but not broadcasting so her room shows as offline. (as happens on SC) She is setting OBS, or an APP or a BOT that allows her to stream the SC exclusive private to another paying audience, most likely CB. Possibly elsewhere?

On this particular occasion, after her bio page had 'mysteriously' changed to 'last broadcast 19 seconds ago', she was having trouble getting the cam on SC to open and asked me to wait. Her CB bio page flashed to her cam page and showed 'performer is offline', then after a moment flash back to her bio page, then flash back to her cam page again 'performer offline' and finally flashing back to her bio page with last broad cast (X) minutes ago.

No I am not insane. And no I don't think all the camming sites talk to each other. What I am suggesting is that while we are on SC exclusive private, she has signed into CB, but not broadcasting so her room shows as offline. (as happens on SC) She is setting OBS, or an APP or a BOT that allows her to stream the SC exclusive private to another paying audience, most likely CB. Possibly elsewhere?

On this particular occasion, after her bio page had 'mysteriously' changed to 'last broadcast 19 seconds ago', she was having trouble getting the cam on SC to open and asked me to wait. Her CB bio page flashed to her cam page and showed 'performer is offline', then after a moment flash back to her bio page, then flash back to her cam page again 'performer offline' and finally flashing back to her bio page with last broad cast (X) minutes ago.
Probably just a quirk of the split camming software or how she operates it. We can assume she is working for a studio and can't drop the other sites completely. If she is not interacting with anyone else there isn't a reason to share the pvt, not to mention it could get her banned on SC. But it sounds like the real problem is you're using the site for something it wasn't intended for.

Reactions: Vixxen81