AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Exercising and Working Out on Cam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2016
Utah, USA
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@Novella_Rae
Tumblr Username
novella-rae
MFC Username
Novella_Rae
Hey everyone! I've heard before that lots of ladies use their cam time to get in shape. I love this idea because then I feel like I'd be held accountable, haha. I've heard of naked yoga, but I was wondering what other ideas there are.

I think I'm just finding it hard to think of what the benefit for the member is to make them want to tip to watch a workout. How do you make it sexy/entertaining? I would really like to incorporate this into my regular show routine.

Thanks so much for any feed back!!
(Sorry if this has been posted about, but I couldn't find anything.)

I've seen a couple of different workout shows divided mostly into two types
1. tip for exercises - Squats, jumping jacks, etc. Where a member tips to get the model to do something (as a twist a model would draw a card randomly for the number of that exercise). And working towards a goal of topless exercise/naked exercise etc.
2. a 'normal' workout (treadmill, yoga, stationary bike) where the tips were an interruption/break or working towards a goal of topless exercise etc.

Both can work depending on the members in your room, though I've had more fun with the first scenario. Topless jumping jacks can be quite entertaining, and squats with the right camera angle are stellar as well.

I don't know if it takes care of all your workout needs, but doing something is always better than doing nothing.

Hey everyone! I've heard before that lots of ladies use their cam time to get in shape. I love this idea because then I feel like I'd be held accountable, haha. I've heard of naked yoga, but I was wondering what other ideas there are.

I think I'm just finding it hard to think of what the benefit for the member is to make them want to tip to watch a workout. How do you make it sexy/entertaining? I would really like to incorporate this into my regular show routine.

Thanks so much for any feed back!!
(Sorry if this has been posted about, but I couldn't find anything.)
Just remember, there's someone that enjoys any "fetish" (for lack of a better word) out there. Whatever you do, many people will like it and tip for it.

Reactions: Novella Rae
30daysquat1.jpg
So i've done the 30 day squat challenge before and I just restarted it. I use doing it on cam to make me accountable and also to t get me up early in the mornings. I log on early, I set a 30 min timer and in that 30 mins if i make 500tks I do the squats naked, if i make 1000 i do them with a buttplug in. Even if i dont make my count i still do the squats, its a good check in point for my day for my regs to come see me etc. And it's only 30 mins + 5 or so to do the squats so its not a massive camscore fail. I set the camera low, and do the squats in a way that makes my ass look good. I watch member cams for free IF they're doing the squats with me and lots of guys in my room get in on this and use it as inspiration to work out with me. I even had a member cam doing his squats with his dog as a wieght LOL!!!! it was so funny.

I do a 169tks to support the squat challenge and at the end of the challenge I take the recordings of all the squats, put them together into a montage with music and send it out. It's cool watching my ass change and firm up over time.

this is just one idea, you're welcome to use for inspiration any way you wish to!

Last edited:
30daysquat1.jpg
So i've done the 30 day squat challenge before and I just restarted it. I use doing it on cam to make me accountable and also to t get me up early in the mornings. I log on early, I set a 30 min timer and in that 30 mins if i make 500tks I do the squats naked, if i make 1000 i do them with a buttplug in. Even if i dont make my count i still do the squats, its a good check in point for my day for my regs to come see me etc. And it's only 30 mins + 5 or so to do the squats so its not a massive camscore fail. I set the camera low, and do the squats in a way that makes my ass look good. I watch member cams for free IF they're doing the squats with me and lots of guys in my room get in on this and use it as inspiration to work out with me. I even had a member cam doing his squats with his dog as a wieght LOL!!!! it was so funny.

I do a 169tks to support the squat challenge and at the end of the challenge I take the recordings of all the squats, put them together into a montage with music and send it out. It's cool watching my ass change and firm up over time.

this is just one idea, you're welcome to use for inspiration any way you wish to!

See I love this! I'll have to come up with a good workout challenge. The butt plug idea is so unique

Reactions: SandyPanz
I can imagine 2 options...

1) a public one there a members tips you to do specific exercise for a specific period, lets say 200 tokens for 5 minutes or so

2) a private one where you do agreed exercises, in my case I like close ups ....

I think exercises is worth a try I find them very sexy.....

:)

then there's probably guys like me, who just wants to see a half naked (or naked) girl in cute gym clothes work up a glistening sheen of sweat ;) how she gets there is of no import... squats, jump rope (yay bouncy!) etc

I used to do all sorts of workouts on cam. When things would get slow Id jump up and do some squats/push ups/ jumping jacks/ yoga..... Even if I never asked for tips to do those things, just being up and out of my chair lured new guys into my room and got things going again. So id say go for it! :)

I did a private where I asked the model to show me her workout routine; she has decided to start getting all healthy and stuff and was doing new exercises. She showed me what she was doing at the gym and it was pretty cool and I have have to say, it was sexy too to see her getting all serious--and seemingly dedicated about this stuff (as a slug, I have to admire anyone that can do that stuff).

It's that one that @Magnolia showed you, isn't it?! That looks like a fucking workout!
I do that one sometimes, but also I look for just dance videos on YouTube. It's a dancing videogame :)

I've seen a couple of different workout shows divided mostly into two types
1. tip for exercises - Squats, jumping jacks, etc. Where a member tips to get the model to do something (as a twist a model would draw a card randomly for the number of that exercise). And working towards a goal of topless exercise/naked exercise etc.
2. a 'normal' workout (treadmill, yoga, stationary bike) where the tips were an interruption/break or working towards a goal of topless exercise etc.

Both can work depending on the members in your room, though I've had more fun with the first scenario. Topless jumping jacks can be quite entertaining, and squats with the right camera angle are stellar as well.

I don't know if it takes care of all your workout needs, but doing something is always better than doing nothing.
I dance for most of the time I'm online, just to music I enjoy or to songs that members tip for & pick. It's a great way for me to stay in shape. It's not choreographed or anything but I've been dancing most of my life just how I want & how it feels right and they've liked it a lot so far.

Reactions: Entertainer33
Workouts can definitely be sexy. I spent quite a few tokens on a model that was doing nude pushups and situps for tokens. Unfortunately she seems to have left the cam scene, so it might not have been the most successful shitck. Still left lasting memories for me, especially the pushups, which got all the way down to boob-squishing level.

Reactions: RedVelvetCake
Whenever a good song comes on I start dancing/twerking and it's actually a great work out and members seem to love it. After a longer song or a faster song I work up a good sweat and it draws in members and many tip because they enjoyed it lots!

The squat challenge looks awesome though! Definitely should try something like that!

I've thought about doing this as well but haven't actually tried it yet. I'm have a workout space in my apartment that I rarely use now that I go to the gym. I was thinking I would do like 5 pushup for so many tokens or 10 jumping jacks or whatever and strip as I hit goals but I worry I won't have enough tippers to keep it up and I'll just end up sitting on the floor.

No one mentioned using a spin the wheel game, to include all the exercises you want to include. Just take it off your show countdown and everyone will be happy, entertained and exhausted by the end.

Reactions: MsSmith
I've done squats on cam with my lush in recently. My fans love to tip high amounts and make me screw up my count and squirm like crazy. It's great bc then I end up holding my squat position forever!

mini trampolines are fun clothed or not. I prefer not. 20 tks to jump clothed, 50 tks to jump topless, etc...

Reactions: Rubi
Status
Not open for further replies.