AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Exesama?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenDaisy_80

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 8, 2015
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@VerdeDasiy_80
MFC Username
Green_Daisy
This rash has covered both sides of my arm and I am freaking out about trying to cam with it later .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    872.9 KB · Views: 36
:( I'm sorry. Eczema comes in a variety of forms. I get it from the weather on the inside of the arms where the elbow is and my chest. Its red and splotchy, itchy, and sorta dry. Recently I found out theres a dyschidrotic eczema which occurs from stress on the feet and hands (palms and fingers) with little blisters that break and then I look like deadpool. Sexy. Chimichangas.

However, it could be an allergy. Have you changed detergent, body wash, perfume, or ate anything different? Maybe take a benadryll?

Let me know how it goes, my friend!

Heat rash? I used to get stuff similar to that on my legs during summer.
You could be right i have been staying out a bit lately and hooping.
:( I'm sorry. Eczema comes in a variety of forms. I get it from the weather on the inside of the arms where the elbow is and my chest. Its red and splotchy, itchy, and sorta dry. Recently I found out theres a dyschidrotic eczema which occurs from stress on the feet and hands (palms and fingers) with little blisters that break and then I look like deadpool. Sexy. Chimichangas.

However, it could be an allergy. Have you changed detergent, body wash, perfume, or ate anything different? Maybe take a benadryll?

Let me know how it goes, my friend!

Thanks for the advice and it could also be the new laundry detergent.

Guess I gotta go back to the old brand. :c

• Hugs
Reactions: Violet Dawn
Go to the baby diaper section of your local walmart or other store. Get some butt cream or Desitin or anything with zinc oxide in it. It'll clear up overnight.

Go to the baby diaper section of your local walmart or other store. Get some butt cream or Desitin or anything with zinc oxide in it. It'll clear up overnight.

Desitin is good stuff. On my vet's advice, I used it on the raw and irritated rear end of one of my dogs who had been scooting on the grass due to anal sacs that needed emptying. It helped with the irritation, but I made the mistake of not letting the cream dry before letting her in the house. Ended up with hard-to-remove white stains on furniture and carpet anywhere she sat. Just google desitin stain.

• Funny!
Reactions: TacoBelle
So many thanks , seriously !
Desitin is good stuff. On my vet's advice, I used it on the raw and irritated rear end of one of my dogs who had been scooting on the grass due to anal sacs that needed emptying. It helped with the irritation, but I made the mistake of not letting the cream dry before letting her in the house. Ended up with hard-to-remove white stains on furniture and carpet anywhere she sat. Just google desitin stain.
What would I do without all of this great advice ?
Now I feel like I may have a chance at being normal again!

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
Status
Not open for further replies.