AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Extralunchmoney

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 6, 2020
Hi everyone.Im girl from Russia but now im living in South América.I dont know why i cant verificate my account in extralunchmoney.I did everything according to the rules, sent the photo. 10 times already sent it, they write to me that at the moment they can’t verify me and advise other sites. But I don’t need other sites, I’m not a webcam model, I sell my intimate photos and videos and This playground fits perfectly.

The customer base on extralunchmoney is extremely cheap, there's not much money to be made there. You're better off going with a higher-traffic site like Manyvids or Clips4sale, or a subscription service like Onlyfans or AVNstars

I'd also like to come in and advise you to use other sites just because of the traffic and customer base, although the customs request page is a neato feature, and if the site itself is saying they can't verify you... I mean, it sounds like they can't get you on. Manyvids is another site you could use instead, and their support might be a little bit more responsive.

I guess you're right.

I'd also like to come in and advise you to use other sites just because of the traffic and customer base, although the customs request page is a neato feature, and if the site itself is saying they can't verify you... I mean, it sounds like they can't get you on. Manyvids is another site you could use instead, and their support might be a little bit more responsive.

Hi everyone.Im girl from Russia but now im living in South América.I dont know why i cant verificate my account in extralunchmoney.I did everything according to the rules, sent the photo. 10 times already sent it, they write to me that at the moment they can’t verify me and advise other sites. But I don’t need other sites, I’m not a webcam model, I sell my intimate photos and videos and This playground fits perfectly.

Since this woman wants to sell paid content photos and videos.

I can offer our help, and our validation process is quick and easy.

I propose you a website offer, where you can sell your content and then you can benefit for free from our affiliate program in order to boost your website traffic.

I remain at your disposal

I keep forgetting all about ExtraLunchMoney. It's been so long since I've heard that site come up in a conversation. I should try to log on and track down that guy who paid me to make bicep-bouncing videos for him. :) Maybe he'll buy my new one. I also agree with @SaffronBurke that you should look into ManyVids, Clips4Sale, OnlyFans, and AVNStars.

Attachments

• 5DD6B61A-D49B-4143-BB27-64F17B045F7B.jpeg
    5DD6B61A-D49B-4143-BB27-64F17B045F7B.jpeg
    228.5 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: Mintx and DoD404
Thank you!
Regarding verification photos and passport photos. Shouldn't I be afraid? These photos will not get anywhere?

Thank you!
Regarding verification photos and passport photos. Shouldn't I be afraid? These photos will not get anywhere?
I would like to say no, one hundred percent safe on every and any site, but nightmare world says try it. But sticking to good, reputable sites would be safer than weird ones that say odd things.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.