AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Extreme body glitter

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done it. Not on cam, but i've done it. I just have to say....you will find glitter anywhere. Your kitchen cabinet, toilet, even in the most hidden drawer in your closet. Don't know how it got there. On your cat, dog, shoes, toilet paper, makeup brushes, etc. It will be there, watching and mocking you when you try to clean it. Glitter is cute but evil.

• Funny!
Reactions: DFT
Since I failed pretty hard at making glitter oil, I tried this stuff out for a video. It's amazing, only 5 bucks for a multi-color pack, is non-toxic/water based and washable (mostly...). Any of these Crayola paints that I've used for shows and videos DOES irritate the skin if you let it dry on you, though, so beware. (I may just have super sensitive skin, though. I'm a fragile flower.)

Highly recommend giving it a try instead of oil some time. I poured it into squeeze bottles and added a little water to make it slightly drippier, could have watered down even more probably.

View attachment 73580
That's awesome! Been looking for good glitter to pour, but i think i'll do this instead!

there's a huge debate amongst cake makers about what is edible and what is not!

Ya, the first time I saw those little silver glitter balls on sugar cookies it reminded me of mercury, but I gave in and tried em. The crunchy outer shell tasted weird but then the sugary insides kicked in.

https://www.today.com/food/silver-sprinkle-dragees-are-not-safe-eat-says-fda-t119913

Glitter is fun, but so not worth all the clean up IMHO!

It gets EVERYWHERE!

You'll find it days later and wonder how it got there too.

Last edited:
Re-Posting from harpersbazaar. Hopefully this isn't against TOS, because it's already on social media and in news stories. #GLITTERBOOB is now a thing on social media.
1493037898-16790099-374451839607190-241953946078281728-n-1493009080_2.jpg

Has any one tried it? seems like some thing that might get allot of views/tips. But it also seems like the kind of thing that could go horibly wrong.

Also apparently glitter letters is now a thing on tumblr.

This would look soooo good on my boobs, I love it! But washing it off will be like the drunk afterparty.
Maybe I'd do it with just crystals placed on my chest.

Just found a website, thegypsyshrine . Are pre made layouts cheating or convince? ;)

For some of their work, it looks like they're using body paint.

Bwild now sells glitter hairspray as well.
And their are glitter gel products like unicorn snot

@Emma Catcher FYI some people do like body jewels with glitter body stockings and cheap sparkly rhinestone jewelry.

Last edited:
This was a part of a photoshoot I was in in a studio and it left suuuuuch a mess I would never do it at my home on cam. I couldn't get all the glitter off for weeks!

Wow ...You looks so nice with glitters , I love your picture. In the end I do believe it worth that mess with them :) I'm looking to try too :)

I think it would be really neat for a sci-fi type shoot but I don't think it's very practical for a live show. That's just my opinion lol. I like to add a bit of cosmetic glitter cream on my boobage once in awhile, it just never really washes off when I want it to lol.

I'm too obsessed with glitter to care if it gets all over my house. BRING IT THIS WAY :cat:

But if you did want to do this and your worried about it getting everywhere, an old bedsheet is always a good option to lay down and having waste containers and gloves handy so you don't touch anything with your bio-hazardous glitter-hands :p

I have had glitter all over my house before just because I wanted to be a glitter bomb for karaoke. I'd so be willing to ruin my house again for this lol

• Funny!
Reactions: SouthernRose
Status
Not open for further replies.