AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

F-in token beggars

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess all my members probably think I'm an asshole when I think I'm respecting them. They could also see it from my point of view.

How about this solution...If I pm a member, it's probably bc I have a close friendship with that member. If I don't, it's probably bc they paid for a friend add so they can pm me whenever THEY want to. IF I pm the latter then I'm probably being shady and using them for my own personal gain. I make it clear that instant friend adds have a price but true and free friend adds come with time. It's the true friend adds who will get random pm messages from me. If the ones who purchased the add initiate conversation & that turns into a real friendship, I'll probably start sending pm's to them as well. I'm not saying that's how it should be but that's how it works in my head.

Well camming is a sales job after all, so that’s one way to get more customers. I usually receive several “hey hru” PM messages every time I login. I almost never go into those rooms however, so it’s not working so well with me but it must be working with some guys or otherwise models wouldn’t be doing it, right? ;)

Sometimes they’d even start a new model account and still send pm messages with the new account to the friend list they had from the old one. And it can be even girls I haven’t tipped before, it’s crazy.

We often seem to forget that the majority of rooms on MFC (maybe 80 per cent or so?) usually have less than 20 people so they’re just trying to get more members to come in. We can’t really be annoyed with them doing that, can we. Live and let live :)

The one irritating thing would be the classic “can you check if my cam is working” PM you’ll receive so many times out of the blue. Then when you click her cam and go “yes, seems to be ok”, immediately she’d say “thanks, so what do you want to see?” lol

Of course there are many occasions when it really is a genuine interest and you will learn how to weed out the ones that are not.

(edit: this was to reply the OP)

In OP's situation, I agree that outright asking for tokens / money is in bad taste. I suppose if you had a prior established findom relationship, then it would be ok.

Regarding the general topic of models pm'ing members in general, I think I have evolved a little bit on my opinions.

When I first started out, I would say that I generally did not like receiving pm's and just assumed that the angle was "to take my tokens." I would stress about it more than I care to admit. That stress would lead to resentment at times.

Now, with the help of my life coach, I realize that I should just take the pm for what it is at face value and try not to assume too much. I still get pm's but I just try and think about them differently. Instead of thinking, "uh oh...here's model xyz, let me hold onto my man purse of tokens" I now try and just treat the pm like a normal hello. Sometimes the model starts revealing more of her intentions and when that happens I can address it at that point. As long as it is just a friendly hello, I am good with that. I am still a work in progress and some days are better than others, but I believe that if I can simply change the way I look at things, I will be better off as a human being. As one of my favorite quotes says, "If you don't like something, change it. If you cannot change it, change your attitude." Does not really apply to this specific topic because you can change the situation by blocking / ignoring, but I sometimes like to try and weave in tiny nuggets of my life lessons in an adult camming forum.

On a side note, if I am a regular in your room, then I am usually tickled by receiving a pm from you. If you are another member who is a regular in the room I am a regular in, I am still tickled to receive your pm.

F-IN TOKEN BEGGARS: PART DEUX

Well, tonight it happened again. Slightly different circumstances though.

Ukranian studio girl, an absolute doll. Just the cutest thing I think I've ever seen.

Took her on a couple of skypes with one account, tipped her when she was really giving it her all in a public show too. Talked with her a little, listened to her talk about how tiring it was to go to school, then miss sleep to go to work at the studio, gave her a little "hey this is a tough business" pep talk when she started pm-ing me asking what she was doing wrong, why guys weren't coming to her room, that sort of stuff.

Also approached her with a different account, no tips with this one. Talked with her about Viber (she sells), told her it was only for friends and I don't use it for sex shit. Kinda hoping to get it for free, but the best I could do was 100 tokens cheaper than she offered the other account. So I still have some work to do there.

Anyhoo, tonight she contacted me on the account I haven't tipped with.

her: please tips me 6tks.
her: sorely lacking
her: I will be very grateful to you
me: ?
me: why 6 token?
her: I was able to go home. the boss scolded.
me: seem strange ask for 6 token only reason i ask
her: and I can not sit still. I do not feel

(yeah, I gave her the six tokens. It's only six freakin tokens for chrissakes)
her: thanks dear
her: thanks'
me: yw

At this point, she promptly logged off.

Now I know all about these studio games. Not really sure what to make of this though. Probably gonna get asked again, for more next time. But for some reason, only six tokens had the ring of truth. We will see.

Ukranian studio girl, an absolute doll. Just the cutest thing I think I've ever seen.

Took her on a couple of skypes with one account, tipped her when she was really giving it her all in a public show too. Talked with her a little, listened to her talk about how tiring it was to go to school, then miss sleep to go to work at the studio, gave her a little "hey this is a tough business" pep talk when she started pm-ing me asking what she was doing wrong, why guys weren't coming to her room, that sort of stuff.

Also approached her with a different account, no tips with this one. Talked with her about Viber (she sells), told her it was only for friends and I don't use it for sex shit. Kinda hoping to get it for free, but the best I could do was 100 tokens cheaper than she offered the other account. So I still have some work to do there.

Now I know all about these studio games. Not really sure what to make of this though. Probably gonna get asked again, for more next time. But for some reason, only six tokens had the ring of truth. We will see.
Maybe the studio sets a minimum amount of tokens the girl must earn per shift or the girl gets to keep a higher % if she makes over X amount of tokens. Did the girl know it was you using 2 different accounts?

It sounds like her message was Google translated so I would ignore any nuance. And yes, it sounds like her studio imposed some kind of quota on her. But it's weird that she would ask a non-tipper for help.

Did the girl know it was you using 2 different accounts?
No. Not unless there is a way models can find this out. Is there? Dear God, I hope not...
It sounds like her message was Google translated so I would ignore any nuance. And yes, it sounds like her studio imposed some kind of quota on her. But it's weird that she would ask a non-tipper for help.
It was. Spoke with her in skype, her English is very limited (but what she does know, her accent is flawless). We used the translate in skype a lot to get around her limitations.

Figured there was a quota, but 6 tokens? Seems to me 6 tokens would be close e-damn-nough.

Also got a skype message middle of the day from her few days back (on the tipping account, haven't skyped with her on the other account). Wondering if she did something wrong, if I was mad at her. Still not sure if that was her, or somebody working in the studio.

And yeah, on this account a non tipper. Only chatted her up, tried to sweet talk her onto my viber.

Last edited:
So, have I understood this right? You're speaking to the same model under two different guises, and under one of them you're sympathising about how tough she's finding it, and on the other one - without revealing you're the same person - you're trying to drive bargains off the stuff she's selling?

So, have I understood this right? You're speaking to the same model under two different guises, and under one of them you're sympathising about how tough she's finding it, and on the other one - without revealing you're the same person - you're trying to drive bargains off the stuff she's selling?
Not exactly. Not looking for a bargain on something she's selling.

I mentioned before, I am not entirely sure she was the one who contacted me on skype. Just don't know. And I am a little suspicious of a studio letting her make outside contact with her personal Viber. I would like to feel the Viber thing out, see if it's really her, but not badly enough to pay for it. Besides, for me Viber is only friends, not for sexgames-for-pay.

What I'm really after is contact away from the studio. And I don't want a "bargain" on that, I want that shit for free.

Two different usernames, yes. But "guises" may be a bit of a strong term. Let's not quibble over semantics though. Pretty much been nice and decent to her with both accounts, it's just I have tipped her with one, and the other only tipped the 6 tokens.

Talked with her about Viber (she sells), told her it was only for friends and I don't use it for sex shit. Kinda hoping to get it for free, but the best I could do was 100 tokens cheaper than she offered the other account. So I still have some work to do there.
What I'm really after is contact away from the studio. And I don't want a "bargain" on that, I want that shit for free.

So you find her at her job where she's obviously struggling to even have time to herself to enjoy life doing hobbies, watching tv, even going for a fucking walk or taking a nap, and you're trying to get her to sacrifice even more of that non-existent free time to chat with you. And what's more, you want to do it for free!

It seems that you don't have even a modicum of respect for her, hence the not taking no for an answer and trying to take up her time without compensating her for it. I'm not saying that you should buy this Viber (I have no clue what it is, but through context I'm assuming it's a facetime sorta app), or that you should stop trying to befriend her (nor continue your spy game to figure out if it's 'really her' you've been talking to). Do whatever you want. I'm just saying that you should compensate her for her time.

Yeah, yeah, I know that you said you had tipped her on your TippingMember account, but that doesn't really apply here. Unless you were tipping her "just because" and not receiving anything in return (Skype, PM privileges, raffle tickets, spanks, videos, etc), then you haven't actually helped with her predicament. Her problem is that she's having to work all the time while trying to go to school. She doesn't have free time. She seems to enjoy talking to you (but what do we know? It could be all a rouse), but chatting with you won't help her.

I think you should keep hanging out with her on cam/Skype shows IF it makes you happy. If you want to talk to her more, buy her Viber thing. Full price, none of that bartering shit. You're purchasing personal attention from a human being, not a ham radio from the flea market. If you don't want to buy it, that's cool too. Maybe, over time, you could get lucky enough for her to think of you as a friend, and she might give it to you for free. Who knows? Until then, though, don't act like she's not worth the prices she's asking. I would never tell my contractor friend, "Hey! You should definitely come over this weekend for my barbecue! Oh, and you can totally re-do the roofing on my house. Cause it's your job, and you're so good at it! Wait, what do you mean, you'd give me a discount? A DISCOUNT?! That outrageous! You should do it for free!"

So you find her at her job where she's obviously struggling to even have time to herself to enjoy life doing hobbies, watching tv, even going for a fucking walk or taking a nap, and you're trying to get her to sacrifice even more of that non-existent free time to chat with you. And what's more, you want to do it for free!
It's ok, I am very low maintenance. A "Hi, you doing ok?" (from me) once or twice every couple of weeks, I'm good.

It seems that you don't have even a modicum of respect for her, hence the not taking no for an answer and trying to take up her time without compensating her for it. I'm not saying that you should buy this Viber (I have no clue what it is, but through context I'm assuming it's a facetime sorta app), or that you should stop trying to befriend her (nor continue your spy game to figure out if it's 'really her' you've been talking to). Do whatever you want. I'm just saying that you should compensate her for her time.
  • modicum of respect-- a little too early to say how much respect I have for her. One hopeful sign, she was doing a dp act in her show, and after I asked her if she liked it. She said not at all, just something she had to do for tips. Assuming this was honesty, that is worth something.
  • not taking no for an answer-- haven't really gotten a "no" from her
  • taking up her time without compensating her-- don't really think I have done that. Fully intend to spend more on her.
  • continue your spy game to figure out if it's 'really her' you've been talking to-- This is a bit much. No spy game here. I only voiced my suspicions, based on what I have heard about studio shenanigans.

Yeah, yeah, I know that you said you had tipped her on your TippingMember account, but that doesn't really apply here. Unless you were tipping her "just because" and not receiving anything in return (Skype, PM privileges, raffle tickets, spanks, videos, etc), then you haven't actually helped with her predicament. Her problem is that she's having to work all the time while trying to go to school. She doesn't have free time. She seems to enjoy talking to you (but what do we know? It could be all a rouse), but chatting with you won't help her.
Well I have tipped her just because. Got nothing in return, was just so she could hear the tip noise and know she was giving good (was during the dp act). Not asking this girl to set aside any extra time she doesn't have for me. But saying chatting with me won't help her, that's a little presumptuous; maybe it will, maybe it won't. Hell, after a week I might get to know her better and delete her off my Viber. (fyi viber is this cool whatsapp like app with a bunch of really neat stickies)

I think you should keep hanging out with her on cam/Skype shows IF it makes you happy. If you want to talk to her more, buy her Viber thing. Full price, none of that bartering shit. You're purchasing personal attention from a human being, not a ham radio from the flea market. If you don't want to buy it, that's cool too. Maybe, over time, you could get lucky enough for her to think of you as a friend, and she might give it to you for free. Who knows? Until then, though, don't act like she's not worth the prices she's asking. I would never tell my contractor friend, "Hey! You should definitely come over this weekend for my barbecue! Oh, and you can totally re-do the roofing on my house. Cause it's your job, and you're so good at it! Wait, what do you mean, you'd give me a discount? A DISCOUNT?! That outrageous! You should do it for free!"
Love chatting with her in skype. But no way am I buying the Viber. I told her on one account, my Viber is for friends only, not for sale. Told her on the other account, I don't do the sex thing on Viber. Time and attention I will pay for. Cute adorable sexy I will pay for. Skype shows I will pay for. Encouragement for a good show I will pay for. Friendship I won't.

There was another studio girl, reminds me a little of this one. One of the most remarkable young ladies I have ever met in my life. Rare. She's on my Viber.

When I had problems, I wanted to talk to her, I bought a 2 hour skype from her. Paid her to listen (and lord knows, it wasn't enough for the earful i gave her). When she had a customer pull a particularly shitty move on her, and I got a message saying "I need to talk to you now please", I got out of bed and listened to her bawl on skype for free. And there were days I knew she was going to be locked in the studio for 13 hours, and I knew she was going to be tired, and I sat there with enough money for an hour skype if she got tired and needed an hour break.

She quit 7 months ago I think, and we still occasionally skype, in addition to Viber. But no sex shit since she quit. And I've told her, I understand she's busy. We're gonna grow further and further apart. Not only that, she's got romance blossoming, she may have to cut me off for the sake of that. Made it clear with her, when that time comes, no hard feelings, knowing her has been great. Like I said, she is remarkable. Not just her butt, but what she's got between her ears.

2 or 3 months ago I tried to get her to let me send her some money as a gift. I was clear, wanted no sex pics, no sex skype, none of that, just a Christmas present. My motivation was to pay her what I felt I owed her, because when I found out her studio kept 70%, it kept me from spending as much on her. She would not accept it.

My point is this: I am not some cheap ass trying to get this 6 token girl to mark her prices down. I say again--time and personal attention I will pay for; friendship I will not. (To be honest, the waters still very murky here. She may not be worth having as a friend)

Reactions: n_i_c_u
The way you type is pretty distinctive. Maybe she figured out that both accounts were you.
Always a possibility. But I would have to go back, run all my chat logs from mfc and skype through google translate into russian and then back into english to be sure.

Some of the times I have gone to fuck with my favorite with sneak accounts, she picks up pretty quick on it. Been a time or two it got past her, but usually by my third line i get a message "Is so-and-so-username you?" Of course I always deny it until after the fact.

The problem is, I have lied so much she doesn't believe me when I tell the truth. Couple of times she has said "That's you isn't it?" and I can't convince her it really isnt. One of these days, I am going to wind up taking the rap for some really pervy shit I had nothing to do with.

I mentioned before, I am not entirely sure she was the one who contacted me on skype. Just don't know. And I am a little suspicious of a studio letting her make outside contact with her personal Viber. I would like to feel the Viber thing out, see if it's really her, but not badly enough to pay for it. Besides, for me Viber is only friends, not for sexgames-for-pay.

Two different usernames, yes. But "guises" may be a bit of a strong term. Let's not quibble over semantics though. Pretty much been nice and decent to her with both accounts, it's just I have tipped her with one, and the other only tipped the 6 tokens.

Okay, wasn't meaning to be having a go at you or anything. It does seem like slightly odd behaviour to me though, which I can't really get my head round. And your earlier post ("Dear God, I hope not...") suggests some self-awareness of the fact that it's slightly dubious or duplicitous behaviour, or at least could very easily be perceived as such.

Okay, wasn't meaning to be having a go at you or anything. It does seem like slightly odd behaviour to me though, which I can't really get my head round. And your earlier post ("Dear God, I hope not...") suggests some self-awareness of the fact that it's slightly dubious or duplicitous behaviour, or at least could very easily be perceived as such.
:haha: no need to apologize for "having a go at me". You didn't come across that way, and even if you did I wouldn't mind. I would have to feign outrage (which I am quite adept at).

I pretty much assume at this point that multiple accounts are the norm. Dubious? Duplicitous? Idk. I just know that is the way it is.

Don't use multiple accounts for nefarious purposes though. Worst I ever did was after a model got comfortable enough with my tips to tell me she "just wasn't in the mood" to dance after 400 tokens, then turned around 30 minutes later and danced her ass off for 100 tokens. It got to the point I couldn't even request a pose without getting my balls busted. So I made 2 other accounts, and managed to get some nastiness for very cheap, stuff I wouldn't have had a chance in hell of getting. Then I told her they were both me, and asked WTF!? (to be fair, my own behaviour greatly contributed to this situation, not fair to make it sound like she was just shitting on me).

I have a couple of reasons for having multiple accounts, but the reason for the "Dear God, I hope not..." remark was this. See, I come from a very conservative background. I was taught to be nice to ladies. So there have been a few times where I have chatted politely with a model just like my mother taught me, then something will happen. Then I have to leave, and come with another account so she won't know (hopefully) it's me saying "MMMM get doggy and spread that cunt you nasty whore, god I'd love to pump you full of cum".

There have also been 2, maybe 3 times now, where I just got over the top obnoxious with one account, then immediately began badmouthing myself to other members behind my back with another account. I have no clue what sort of dysfunction causes this, but hopefully with enough therapy I'll get to the bottom of it.

What the fuck man! This is pretty gross and a little creepy.

Yeah token beggin sucks just as much as creeping members begging for shit for free because they are "different". I'm not trying to be a big meany monster, but you shot yourself in every foot that's ever existed with this post. This is literally just about as BAD a member as you can possibly get.
pay the girl for her damn time entertaining you, regardless of how you are entertained. Sound like a damn foot lover... geeze.

What the fuck man! This is pretty gross and a little creepy.

Yeah token beggin sucks just as much as creeping members begging for shit for free because they are "different". I'm not trying to be a big meany monster, but you shot yourself in every foot that's ever existed with this post. This is literally just about as BAD a member as you can possibly get.
Well, I reviewed my chat history(s) to see if my writing might have given my other id up. I am pleased to report, there has been absolutely no begging. I have tipped her, been genuinely nice to her. Not a fake assed act. Haven't come running every time she pm'ed me. So this creeping member begging strawman you are going to war with ain't me.
pay the girl for her damn time entertaining you, regardless of how you are entertained.
You better believe it. Now here is the thing, which I've tried to be pretty clear about. This selling viber for sexting I am a little suspicious of, and I am not interested in it at all. Not why I am scheming to get on Viber at all. My interest is not entertainment.
Sound like a damn foot lover... geeze.
oh sheet :rofl: maybe time to check myself

I have a couple of reasons for having multiple accounts, but the reason for the "Dear God, I hope not..." remark was this. See, I come from a very conservative background. I was taught to be nice to ladies. So there have been a few times where I have chatted politely with a model just like my mother taught me, then something will happen. Then I have to leave, and come with another account so she won't know (hopefully) it's me saying "MMMM get doggy and spread that cunt you nasty whore, god I'd love to pump you full of cum".

There have also been 2, maybe 3 times now, where I just got over the top obnoxious with one account, then immediately began badmouthing myself to other members behind my back with another account. I have no clue what sort of dysfunction causes this, but hopefully with enough therapy I'll get to the bottom of it.
This is not normal behavior and not something someone who wants a "real" friendship does. This is fucking creepy and gross.

You've been a little weird here and there but mostly cool on the forums aside from your hella bizarre stint creating massive fake accounts to posts from (srsly wtf)...
But the things you have shared in the last few posts are incredibly alarming, I'm almost shocked at how you share so fluidly as if this is totally cool and normal.

Friends get special treatment from business owners BUT only at the business owners discretion. You don't ask or expect to them to do there job for free, if you do YOU are not a friend. If friendly chatting wasn't entertaining, people wouldn't do it.

ick.

Also... I'm only reacting to things you specifically have said about yourself. so maybe review your previous posts right here.

This is not normal behavior and not something someone who wants a "real" friendship does. This is fucking creepy and gross.
I am not normal, but real friendship is exactly what I look for. And I can live with fucking creepy and gross. It's a step up from some of the things I've been called.
You've been a little weird here and there but mostly cool on the forums aside from your hella bizarre stint creating massive fake accounts to posts from (srsly wtf)...
First of all, thanks. Secondly, that hella bizarre stint never happened. That was not (and still is not) me. I had one other account active on here to post something anon (serious), but wound up not needing to. It sat there unused until I "bad trolled" one of my posts in an attempt to get the turd ball rolling. So that is a false accusation (srsly wtf)...
But the things you have shared in the last few posts are incredibly alarming, I'm almost shocked at how you share so fluidly as if this is totally cool and normal.

Friends get special treatment from business owners BUT only at the business owners discretion. You don't ask or expect to them to do there job for free, if you do YOU are not a friend. If friendly chatting wasn't entertaining, people wouldn't do it.

ick.
In my case, you are wrong, but based on what I shared, and based on the business you are in, I can see where you are coming from. No hard feelings on this end. You made some valid points.

Now if you will excuse me, a young lady just let me add her to my Viber for free. :p Gonna go visit her room and tip at least what she was asking for the viber.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Late comer to this party but what is the need for a second account?
So if you cuss her out for being a token beggar and she bans you, you can get back in and cuss her out a second time.

I won't even message a member unless we are close friends and usually only to chat. I would never want someone to join my room out of guilt. I'm probably paranoid about seeming pushy but they know where to find me.
I agree, i never asked a guy to tip me while having a bad night or for whatever reason. Its just a turn off to have someone begging for money. ask ur hubby or mom....lol

I pretty much assume at this point that multiple accounts are the norm. Dubious? Duplicitous? Idk. I just know that is the way it is.

Well I can only really commend your honesty, otherwise I've nothing much to add to what @JoleneBrody has said.

But multiple accounts being "the norm"? I can't know that this isn't true, but I'd be surprised if it is. I'm not setting myself up as any sort of paragon here but, off the top of my head, I can't think of any possible reason why I might ever want to do it.

Well I can only really commend your honesty, otherwise I've nothing much to add to what @JoleneBrody has said.

But multiple accounts being "the norm"? I can't know that this isn't true, but I'd be surprised if it is. I'm not setting myself up as any sort of paragon here but, off the top of my head, I can't think of any possible reason why I might ever want to do it.
I would say multiple accounts aren't abnormal but slyly interacting with one person as multiple different people is definitely not the norm, and is the shady type of dishonesty that ruins friendships. It's a massive betrayal.

Status
Not open for further replies.