AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

F-in token beggars

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I can only really commend your honesty, otherwise I've nothing much to add to what @JoleneBrody has said.
Yes, she pretty much said it all, didn't she? lol

But multiple accounts being "the norm"? I can't know that this isn't true, but I'd be surprised if it is. I'm not setting myself up as any sort of paragon here but, off the top of my head, I can't think of any possible reason why I might ever want to do it.
I have no idea for certain if it's the norm or not, but I can tell you I know of plenty of others who do, and heard some stories that might make Jolene rethink her position of me being as BAD as a member can get.

I would say multiple accounts aren't abnormal but slyly interacting with one person as multiple different people is definitely not the norm, and is the shady type of dishonesty that ruins friendships. It's a massive betrayal.
I did this once with the two accounts I mentioned earlier, when I mentioned I was starting to feel second class (again, my own behaviour was a huge part of that). I did it with the intention of full disclosure after the fact, just to make a point I had given up on getting heard any other way. Turned out to be a pretty good thing actually.

If I start to get to know a model, I let them know it's me if I am on a different account.

But there are some cases where slyly interacting with one person as multiple different people is not a bad thing. Say I have 1000 tokens to spend. I have been tipping a model for a while, and she is in a bad slump. She's cried to me in private (not for tips) because she can't get any viewers. What's going to make her feel better: just tip her my 1000 (oh him again), or have a couple different guys she doesn't know come in tipping and paying a little attention?

Or what if she's got a physical feature she hates, and it's bothering her. I can tell her it's perfect for the 100th time, and it won't mean shit. But somebody she doesn't know comes in and starts raving about how wild it drives him, it might make her feel better about it.

(I can't believe nobody cares which account I got my free Viber add with today :p )

But there are some cases where slyly interacting with one person as multiple different people is not a bad thing.

That's what we in the business refer to as "being a liar." There's nothing honest about this behavior and it's not good or okay.

That's what we in the business refer to as "being a liar." There's nothing honest about this behavior and it's not good or okay.
Disagree. Without lies, society would fall apart.

• Wat?!
Reactions: HaileyRoyale
Some of the times I have gone to fuck with my favorite with sneak accounts, she picks up pretty quick on it. Been a time or two it got past her, but usually by my third line i get a message "Is so-and-so-username you?" Of course I always deny it until after the fact.

The problem is, I have lied so much she doesn't believe me when I tell the truth. Couple of times she has said "That's you isn't it?" and I can't convince her it really isnt. One of these days, I am going to wind up taking the rap for some really pervy shit I had nothing to do with.

When you have made yourself into a totally untrustworthy human being, that is when society falls apart. You admit that you lied so much that a girl didn't even believe when you were telling the truth any more! That's a problem and very inappropriate/unhealthy behavior.

It got to the point I couldn't even request a pose without getting my balls busted. So I made 2 other accounts, and managed to get some nastiness for very cheap, stuff I wouldn't have had a chance in hell of getting. Then I told her they were both me, and asked WTF!? (to be fair, my own behaviour greatly contributed to this situation, not fair to make it sound like she was just shitting on me).

I have a couple of reasons for having multiple accounts, but the reason for the "Dear God, I hope not..." remark was this. See, I come from a very conservative background. I was taught to be nice to ladies. So there have been a few times where I have chatted politely with a model just like my mother taught me, then something will happen. Then I have to leave, and come with another account so she won't know (hopefully) it's me saying "MMMM get doggy and spread that cunt you nasty whore, god I'd love to pump you full of cum".

There have also been 2, maybe 3 times now, where I just got over the top obnoxious with one account, then immediately began badmouthing myself to other members behind my back with another account. I have no clue what sort of dysfunction causes this, but hopefully with enough therapy I'll get to the bottom of it.

Bolded some of the scary, unhealthy, unsafe, mean-spiritied, and self-destructive behaviors you are engaging in. I thought you were an okay dude on this forum until about an hour ago. Now I'm afraid of you because you don't think you're doing anything wrong.

I have no clue what sort of dysfunction causes this, but hopefully with enough therapy I'll get to the bottom of it.

I'm proud of you for owning up to the fact that you need help and getting help, but that doesn't excuse a bit of this behavior nor does it make it okay that you think it's perfectly fine to keep doing.

Yes, she pretty much said it all, didn't she? lol

I have no idea for certain if it's the norm or not, but I can tell you I know of plenty of others who do, and heard some stories that might make Jolene rethink her position of me being as BAD as a member can get.

I did this once with the two accounts I mentioned earlier, when I mentioned I was starting to feel second class (again, my own behaviour was a huge part of that). I did it with the intention of full disclosure after the fact, just to make a point I had given up on getting heard any other way. Turned out to be a pretty good thing actually.

If I start to get to know a model, I let them know it's me if I am on a different account.

But there are some cases where slyly interacting with one person as multiple different people is not a bad thing. Say I have 1000 tokens to spend. I have been tipping a model for a while, and she is in a bad slump. She's cried to me in private (not for tips) because she can't get any viewers. What's going to make her feel better: just tip her my 1000 (oh him again), or have a couple different guys she doesn't know come in tipping and paying a little attention?

Or what if she's got a physical feature she hates, and it's bothering her. I can tell her it's perfect for the 100th time, and it won't mean shit. But somebody she doesn't know comes in and starts raving about how wild it drives him, it might make her feel better about it.

(I can't believe nobody cares which account I got my free Viber add with today :p )

Gave you a chill pill because I think members who get SO involved and overthink things SO much all need chill pills :p I just don't understand the games (that seem to be one-sided) and all the silliness. I think it's overly complicated to do anything beyond log on, hang out with models you like, avoid models you don't like, tip sometimes, and chill out. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also if I found out a guy was tipping me from multiple accounts to "make me feel better" that would make me feel way worse (and also patronized). Just my two cents.

Well I can only really commend your honesty, otherwise I've nothing much to add to what @JoleneBrody has said.

But multiple accounts being "the norm"? I can't know that this isn't true, but I'd be surprised if it is. I'm not setting myself up as any sort of paragon here but, off the top of my head, I can't think of any possible reason why I might ever want to do it.

I do use multiple accounts, but my reasoning is actually the opposite. I use them to keep myself from being bothered by other members at times. In the room that I'm regular in I've felt that my main account is a bit too visible, and some expectation from the room comes along with it nowadays. If I just want to come in and be a bit more discreet I will use an alternate account. The model, in whose room I'm a regular in, knows all my accounts, and I tip from all of them.With that being said I use them very sparingly.

I do use multiple accounts, but my reasoning is actually the opposite. I use them to keep myself from being bothered by other members at times. In the room that I'm regular in I've felt that my main account is a bit too visible, and some expectation from the room comes along with it nowadays. If I just want to come in and be a bit more discreet I will use an alternate account. The model, in whose room I'm a regular in, knows all my accounts, and I tip from all of them.With that being said I use them very sparingly.

Same here. I have several accounts. And in fact I've also used them to tip the same model without her knowing it was the same person.

To the people who think there's no reason to have more than one I simply say they haven't come across the reasons 'yet.' There's several valid reasons for more than one...forget 'several,' there's pretty much an infinite number of reasons.

Same here. I have several accounts. And in fact I've also used them to tip the same model without her knowing it was the same person.

To the people who think there's no reason to have more than one I simply say they haven't come across the reasons 'yet.' There's several valid reasons for more than one...forget 'several,' there's pretty much an infinite number of reasons.
Very much agreed, the actions that were described were my only point, not the multiple accounts themselves.
Just to clarify for anyone else as well.

And yes, I would be devastated if a found out a member was tipping from more than one account just to make me feel better. That would just sting but I was very directly talking about OP's admitted use of another account to get things out of a model that she trusted him enough to say she doesn't really like doing, specifically.
A girl trusts you, OP, enough to tell you the truth of what she actually sexually enjoys and doesn't, and you respond by using a secret account to get her to do the things you know she doesn't enjoy but financial feel the need to still do?
What a great friend.

And yes, I would be devastated if a found out a member was tipping from more than one account just to make me feel better.

I would hope you would consider circumstances though. The reason I did it was one model I know was really having a bad day. Not just tips, but in her personal life. She was feeling down about herself.

Well, she had one of those topics going where so many new tippers had to tip 5 tokens before she would do something. It was going slow because she was depressed, and it was carrying over into the room. So there wasn't much talking going on. New people in the room left quickly...it was gloomy to say the least.

So not only did I start tipping the 5 on my various accounts, I also started changing names under them to tip again as even more people. The result was her mood started lifting, she started smiling more, interacting with people (actual people, not just all the names that were me), and the room started reacting back. Others started tipping, not because others were tipping, but because the way the atmosphere changed with her mood. It kind of cascaded and helped her out of her funk.

So I don't really think that was a bad thing. She's not on the forum, so I don't think she'd ever find out. And I never told her. But I would hope she would understand there wasn't anything sinister or underhanded about it.

I would hope you would consider circumstances though. The reason I did it was one model I know was really having a bad day. Not just tips, but in her personal life. She was feeling down about herself.

Well, she had one of those topics going where so many new tippers had to tip 5 tokens before she would do something. It was going slow because she was depressed, and it was carrying over into the room. So there wasn't much talking going on. New people in the room left quickly...it was gloomy to say the least.

So not only did I start tipping the 5 on my various accounts, I also started changing names under them to tip again as even more people. The result was her mood started lifting, she started smiling more, interacting with people (actual people, not just all the names that were me), and the room started reacting back. Others started tipping, not because others were tipping, but because the way the atmosphere changed with her mood. It kind of cascaded and helped her out of her funk.

So I don't really think that was a bad thing. She's not on the forum, so I don't think she'd ever find out. And I never told her. But I would hope she would understand there wasn't anything sinister or underhanded about it.
Yeah I don't think there is anything but kind intentions behind that, just not something I as a model would feel good about if I found out.

:haha: no need to apologize for "having a go at me". You didn't come across that way, and even if you did I wouldn't mind. I would have to feign outrage (which I am quite adept at).

I pretty much assume at this point that multiple accounts are the norm. Dubious? Duplicitous? Idk. I just know that is the way it is.

Don't use multiple accounts for nefarious purposes though. Worst I ever did was after a model got comfortable enough with my tips to tell me she "just wasn't in the mood" to dance after 400 tokens, then turned around 30 minutes later and danced her ass off for 100 tokens. It got to the point I couldn't even request a pose without getting my balls busted. So I made 2 other accounts, and managed to get some nastiness for very cheap, stuff I wouldn't have had a chance in hell of getting. Then I told her they were both me, and asked WTF!? (to be fair, my own behaviour greatly contributed to this situation, not fair to make it sound like she was just shitting on me).

I have a couple of reasons for having multiple accounts, but the reason for the "Dear God, I hope not..." remark was this. See, I come from a very conservative background. I was taught to be nice to ladies. So there have been a few times where I have chatted politely with a model just like my mother taught me, then something will happen. Then I have to leave, and come with another account so she won't know (hopefully) it's me saying "MMMM get doggy and spread that cunt you nasty whore, god I'd love to pump you full of cum".

There have also been 2, maybe 3 times now, where I just got over the top obnoxious with one account, then immediately began badmouthing myself to other members behind my back with another account. I have no clue what sort of dysfunction causes this, but hopefully with enough therapy I'll get to the bottom of it.

The message I seem to be getting from you is that you try to be nice and end up feeling taken advantage of, so you tried to re-negotiate the "deal" by posing as a fresh customer? Another subtext is that you don't want to shatter your nice guy persona, so you behave like a jerk on a separate account; yet you disclose this later, negating the reason you separated your Bruce Banner/ Hulk personas to begin with.

I totally think a study into your intentions could fill some colleague psychology thesis.

When you have made yourself into a totally untrustworthy human being, that is when society falls apart. You admit that you lied so much that a girl didn't even believe when you were telling the truth any more! That's a problem and very inappropriate/unhealthy behavior.
Lol, not really, but I will concede it might sound that way. I had good intentions, my lies were for the greater good, but lord knows I don't feel like filling in all the details right now. Besides, it wasn't the lies that caused her to doubt me, it was the getting caught.

Bolded some of the scary, unhealthy, unsafe, mean-spiritied, and self-destructive behaviors you are engaging in. I thought you were an okay dude on this forum until about an hour ago. Now I'm afraid of you because you don't think you're doing anything wrong.
That would just sting but I was very directly talking about OP's admitted use of another account to get things out of a model that she trusted him enough to say she doesn't really like doing, specifically.
A girl trusts you, OP, enough to tell you the truth of what she actually sexually enjoys and doesn't, and you respond by using a secret account to get her to do the things you know she doesn't enjoy but financial feel the need to still do?
What a great friend.
Let me clarify something about this bit. When I approached her with these two accounts, it was not to manipulate her into doing something she didn't want to do. It was not to manipulate her into doing something bizarre that she was dead set against, but her poor little butt had to do for the money. By industry standards, the nastiness I got was remarkably tame. I know what acts she doesn't like, and would not request them. Not with any account.

So I didn't request more than she would do, but it was more than she would do if I requested. That was the point of that. So I could go back and say "Hey, it hurts the fuck out of my feelings that I can come and get requests anon, but not as myself." Part of that was her fault, but never mind that.

Let me just instead admit what I learned about my wrongs, so @AutumnDayKink won't be afraid of me and will once again think I'm an okay dude.

I got myself in a situation that I have to take pains to avoid, one that I have been in before several times irl. Started off chatting. Then chatting more. Then she asked me for a little bit of help. Then a little advice. I had warned her in the very beginning, I have to be told when I cross boundaries, or I will f*cking ignore them. Don't think she really understood what I meant.

She was oblivious to some problems she had. I got it in my head they were my problems. If I told her about them and she brushed me off, it annoyed me to no end. I broke things in my house. I cursed, screamed, ranted, insulted, bullied, harassed, threatened, pleaded, cajoled, bribed, manipulated, guilted, you name it. So pretty much it wasn't that she didn't want to do requests for me, it was that she didn't want to do requests for a manipulative psycho micro-managing control freak.

There. Wrongs admitted. Hopefully I regained my okay dude status.

I'm proud of you for owning up to the fact that you need help and getting help, but that doesn't excuse a bit of this behavior nor does it make it okay that you think it's perfectly fine to keep doing.
Now the behaviour I just detailed, I make no excuse for. Definitely not ok, and I don't think it's fine at all. Got a great deal of remorse and shame about the whole deal, and struggling to keep it from turning into guilt.

But the coming and tipping and chatting with her with anon accounts, I don't feel the least bit bothered by. I'm actually amused by a couple of times I got caught. I did tell her no more of that shit though.

If she doesnt want to do a request for me, I'll see if I need to straighten up, if it's her problem or she just doesn't want to do it, I'll just go make the request somewhere else or do without.

The chatting with her rooms, that's her worry, not mine. No more coming with other accounts for that.

No more small anon pick me up tips. Maybe on a rare occasion. I know a couple have mentioned this would make them feel bad. Well, her feeling bad is what led me do this. I could see it on her face. Heard about it in pm's. Saw her cry about it. But this is not my problem. She had some slumps (some of which I almost certainly contributed to), but she has had good nights too. One night I had nightmares after she had a bad session. When I saw her cry about how bad she was doing, I went through a 2 or 3 day depression. This is not healthy emotional response on my part.

Gave you a chill pill because I think members who get SO involved and overthink things SO much all need chill pills :p
Very true. Went off my chill pills early last year. Went running back to doctor and therapist few weeks back because I knew for a fact I was on the verge of a breakdown. Took me 3 days to get an appointment with my doctor. Longest 3 days of my life.
The message I seem to be getting from you is that you try to be nice and end up feeling taken advantage of, so you tried to re-negotiate the "deal" by posing as a fresh customer?
No. For one, I really am nice. Sometimes I do get in situations where I feel taken advantage of, but I don't really try to re-negotiate in those situations; more likely, I become irate.None of my "fresh customers" were purposed with negotiating any deals.
Another subtext is that you don't want to shatter your nice guy persona, so you behave like a jerk on a separate account; yet you disclose this later, negating the reason you separated your Bruce Banner/ Hulk personas to begin with.
Again, my nice is not a persona. And I don't "behave like a jerk". When I am a jerk, I am a jerk. They are never separated by much, and which one has control of the mouth has control, makes no difference which account I may be on. But I do like the Hulk reference (think it may be the megalomania).

I totally think a study into your intentions could fill some colleague psychology thesis.
Doubt it. Think I could write a pretty good book based on the last year though.

Now where were we? Ah yes!
F-in token beggars! Amiright!?

This thread took sort of an odd turn now didn't it?

@justjoinedtopost I always took you to be a mild and entertaining troll-type but I'm thoroughly perplexed now, and unsure if the stories are for show/trolly purposes or if you really do this sort of thing.

I don't even know what's real anymore!

Side note: I have 2 premium accounts. I would assume lots of people do. Sometimes you just don't want actions or interactions to be associated with your original name. That doesn't always indicate nefarious actions.

I've felt that my main account is a bit too visible, and some expectation from the room comes along with it nowadays. If I just want to come in and be a bit more discreet I will use an alternate account. The model, in whose room I'm a regular in, knows all my accounts, and I tip from all of them.

If they know all of them, how are you able to be discreet and why bother?

Sometimes I'll wake up excitedly in the middle of a nap just to check and see if this thread has updated.

DKJhx9l.gif

I don't think having multiple accounts is inherently problematic and I'm sure there's reasons a-plenty for having them. It's when those accounts are tied to inappropriate or scary behavior that there's a problem.

I myself only have one member account at the moment and it's not well-known so I guess I don't yet "get it."

If they know all of them, how are you able to be discreet and why bother?

The beginning of my post you're referencing has brief reasoning for my multiple accounts:

I do use multiple accounts, but my reasoning is actually the opposite. I use them to keep myself from being bothered by other members at times. In the room that I'm regular in I've felt that my main account is a bit too visible, and some expectation from the room comes along with it nowadays.
For me, my having multiple accounts is so that I can enjoy my favorite models company without feeling the pressure from other members either to carry the room token wise, or to be very chatty (if I'm feeling quiet). Said model completely understands why I do this, and is extremely supportive. As I said in my previous post, I use them sparingly. Though recently with the advent of the "hidden" and "silent" tip commands it has made my cam experience all the better :)

Oh, and the "ignore" feature has become a good friend :)

The beginning of my post you're referencing has brief reasoning for my multiple accounts:

For me, my having multiple accounts is so that I can enjoy my favorite models company without feeling the pressure from other members either to carry the room token wise, or to be very chatty (if I'm feeling quiet). Said model completely understands why I do this, and is extremely supportive. As I said in my previous post, I use them sparingly. Though recently with the advent of the "hidden" and "silent" tip commands it has made my cam experience all the better :)

Oh, and the "ignore" feature has become a good friend :)

My 2 accounts are for similar reasons. I realized that I was spending too much and needed to cut back. But, I liked coming into a room and basically raining tokens on the model. I had gotten a reputation for tipping very well - multiple 1000 token tips - sometimes carrying all countdowns for the night. For February, one of my favorite models had set a personal goal of getting into the top 40. On the 29th, she was coming up a just a bit short at #44. I went in and, with several others, we were able help her make her goal. Everybody was happy. The next night I was in her room as a guest and she was saying how she and one of her regulars were PMing each other that I was needed - 15 minutes before I showed up. That account has a reputation.

I'm actually kind of happy with that reputation. Some models get visibly happier when he shows up in her room. One of them even wiggles like a puppy wagging his tail. It's all great fun for everybody. I'd like to keep that reputation. If he shows up, it's gonna rain tokens.

I created the second account so I can keep a tighter budget. It's kind of strange, but when I'm in the 'rich' account, I spend like a drunken sailor. Buying the 7575 token package and tipping them all in one night in one room and then buying more. But, when I'm in the 'cheap' account, I can nurse 900 tokens for a week and stay on budget. It helps me keep my self discipline and out of the poor house.

So, the 'rich' guy comes out once a month or so for a fun night. Otherwise, it's the 'cheap' guy or being a guest.

I haven't told any of the models the 2 accounts are the same person. If they figure it out, I'll not hide it from them.

This thread took sort of an odd turn now didn't it?
Agreed.

@justjoinedtopost I always took you to be a mild and entertaining troll-type but I'm thoroughly perplexed now, and unsure if the stories are for show/trolly purposes or if you really do this sort of thing.

I don't even know what's real anymore!
Apologies for the confusion.

I have a terrible habit of mixing bullshit and truth for the purposes of my own entertainment. I am usually the only one who is amused. Don't really do it for others, but when I am met with what I view as histrionic displays of disapproval, it makes me laugh really hard. So trollish, yes.

I had absolutely NO idea my Token Beggars: Part Deux post would spark such outrage (truth). Partly because I am a naive idiot, partly because I have some real work to do in the area of self-censorship.

Here are the facts pertaining to this thread:
  • Token beggar 1 really happened.
  • Token beggar 2 really happened. Only asking for 6 tokens caught me completely off guard.
  • Token beggar 2 I really asked about Viber among other things with 2 different accounts, without her knowing it was me.
  • I told her about the two accounts when I got ready to spend some with her on the 2nd account.
  • I occasionally indulge in a little nice talk/naughty talk stuff. Can't get into it with a model I know well. Usually no more than one or two lines of naughty. If the model appears bothered or indifferent, I don't repeat. Found one that is absolutely great though; laughs her ass off. I view this as harmless fun.
  • I have chatted with myself with multiple accounts in rooms, and then badmouthed one of my accounts to another member with the other account. Not very often. No real damage done, except to the reputation of one of my accounts. I am mainly just curious why I enjoyed doing it. (but I honestly haven't been up to any sock-puppetry here in these forums).
  • I have tipped a model with different accounts just to make her feel like she was getting tipped by different people. I feel no remorse whatsoever for doing this.
  • I have approached a model trying to pass myself off as someone other than myself (just to chat, not for sex shows), with less than spectacular results. Anything over 4 words, I am probably busted, or at the very least a prime suspect. I did it for a good reason, I am not sorry for it, but I am definitely finished with it.
  • I did approach a model with different accounts to get a couple of sex shows I knew she wouldn't give me. Not something I would normally do.
  • I really did turn into a complete psycho control freak with a model. No excuse for it, and hate that I did it. I was well aware of the personality flaws that led me to act this way, and I knew I needed to stay one step ahead of them; I did not. I knew stopping medication might well mean losing the ability to disengage, I knew it was a terrible idea, and I did it anyway. I started out as genuinely nice and genuinely sweet, and I decided to turn into a maniac who was about as abusive as you can possibly be to someone over the internet.

Update:

Had my first Viber convo with the 6 token beggar today. Not much to it. She sent a heart sticker, I sent a thumbs-up sticker. Not really enough to determine if I'm stickering with her or a studio boss, so sending a dick pic at this point would probably be a little premature.

But never mind that. When she came on tonight, she said hi, so I went to her room for a few minutes, let her know I couldn't stay long, left. Few hours later, another brief chat when she pm'ed me about something.

Few hours later, right about time for her to get off, guess what happened? Yup. Another token beg. Wasn't six tokens though. 3. It was 3. She asked me if I could please send 3 tokens.

I know this thread is an aboslute cluster fuck at this point but.. I just really REALLY need to post this somewhere before I remove it from my wallllll..... LULZ.

Just in case anyone IS NOT AWARE saying "rated and admired 5 stars" does not mean clicking on the things on my profile. It just means he likes me.

Attachments

• nabi.png
    nabi.png
    113.5 KB · Views: 82
I know this thread is an aboslute cluster fuck at this point but.. I just really REALLY need to post this somewhere before I remove it from my wallllll..... LULZ.

Just in case anyone IS NOT AWARE saying "rated and admired 5 stars" does not mean clicking on the things on my profile. It just means he likes me.
I really think you need to make him your room helper..... just sayin!!!:wasntme:

Hahaaaaaaa this is really just my favorite thing ever

Personally, I think it fits in quite nicely with the theme this thread has taken. If it was me, I absolutely would not be able to resist a pm asking him for some tokens.
Few hours later, right about time for her to get off, guess what happened? Yup. Another token beg. Wasn't six tokens though. 3. It was 3. She asked me if I could please send 3 tokens.
Just want to throw this out there about 3-Token-Beggar (formerly known as 6-Token-Beggar). This second beg of hers, combined with a couple other little things I have noticed, has convinced me she does not deserve to be labeled a token beggar.

I officially retract every word I have written that may have cast her in a negative light.

I'm gonna start posting on models message wall now how I tipped them 100,000 tokens. Not in reality, but just that I consider them to be a 100,000 token tip model, worthy of that amount of admiration. Anyone who bans me for that will be proving my admiration was wasted on the wrong person. ;)

This thread is all over the place now, but just to acknowledge that yes, several people have given perfectly good reasons why they have (or might have) multiple accounts. Don't have a problem with that at all, if they're just used in those ways.

This thread is all over the place now, but just to acknowledge that yes, several people have given perfectly good reasons why they have (or might have) multiple accounts. Don't have a problem with that at all, if they're just used in those ways.
Yes, as long as the tomfoolery is kept to a minimum.

But even when you have good reasons, you've got to be careful not to let it get out of hand. I know of one case where someone claims to have nearly 30 accounts (truth).

Reactions: Magnolia
Status
Not open for further replies.