AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

F-in token beggars

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The nature of the latest request seems to be a bit different from before (somewhat less desperate?). Did she say whether she'd be fired or something if she doesn't get the 140 tokens?
No. There was no sense of urgency or impending doom with this latest request. Just a "this will help me finish the day good" type deal. If she wasn't so adorable, I would flat out call this last one a token beg.

Ehhhhhh... while maybe not my style this one feels way different than token begging. She even waited until after you got some one on one chat and sent a pic many would charge to send first to ask. That feels much more like just asking for a tip in exchange for what she's giving you, and if she's bringing you joy and making you feel good she's doing her job then right?

I don't blame you one bit for not considering her a token beggar.

I guess this "begs" the question (har har) where is the line between token begging and asking/reminding for tips?

Ehhhhhh... while maybe not my style this one feels way different than token begging. She even waited until after you got some one on one chat and sent a pic many would charge to send first to ask. That feels much more like just asking for a tip in exchange for what she's giving you, and if she's bringing you joy and making you feel good she's doing her job then right?

I don't blame you one bit for not considering her a token beggar.

I guess this "begs" the question (har har) where is the line between token begging and asking/reminding for tips?
Well, the pic she asked for. Begged practically. No way I could turn her down.

Turns out she's not as old as her profile says. I don't mean to offend any younger members of this forum, but when I thought she was in her 20's, I thought ok, young adult; when I found out she was only 18, I thought, she's a kid. Lot different for some reason (to me anyway).

She's not like many camgirls, promoting herself, selling vids, twitter, etc...Just a kid, reads the schedule, comes to work when the studio tells her. She is token begging, no two ways about it. That has become clear. And for her sake, I can't encourage that sort of behaviour.

But I can't bring myself to blame her or hold it against her. Bless her adorable little barely-legal butt.

Well, the pic she asked for. Begged practically. No way I could turn her down.

Turns out she's not as old as her profile says. I don't mean to offend any younger members of this forum, but when I thought she was in her 20's, I thought ok, young adult; when I found out she was only 18, I thought, she's a kid. Lot different for some reason (to me anyway).

She's not like many camgirls, promoting herself, selling vids, twitter, etc...Just a kid, reads the schedule, comes to work when the studio tells her. She is token begging, no two ways about it. That has become clear. And for her sake, I can't encourage that sort of behaviour.

But I can't bring myself to blame her or hold it against her. Bless her adorable little barely-legal butt.

One thing I'm not clear on, are you tipping her well during her shows? You seem to be spending a lot of time interacting with her so not sure if you have already tipped her generously when these requests for tokens happen.

Reactions: TacoBelle
One thing I'm not clear on, are you tipping her well during her shows? You seem to be spending a lot of time interacting with her so not sure if you have already tipped her generously when these requests for tokens happen.
Uh, no, not really.

I was in her room once when her show started taking off, did tip then (but I wouldn't call it generous, bunch of smaller tips, couple hundred max). I've sent her some 50 token tips (not in the room) wishing her good luck. Tickles me to death, every time she asks "must show boobs now?". Mainly I've spent on her buying skypes.

Couple of the times she asked for tokens was on days I spent on her. Others on days I hadn't. Don't think it's based on my spending as much as it is her current needs.

But omg. Far worse than the asking for tokens (which is adorable, though I can't let it continue) was the "Are you mad me? I see you online, but not come see me" pm chat we had. Sweet Jesus, that was hearbreaking. Really wish I hadn't pulled up her cam to watch her face. Could have done without that.

Reactions: shylurkerdude
Status
Not open for further replies.