AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

FACE SCANNING

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 16, 2021
Hi guys,

So today i decided to apply to model with streamate. The process was pretty seamless until I was required to do a face scan towards the end. I tried virtually every inch of my room.. lighting on ringlight , I tried doing it outside but it keeps saying "NOT CLEAR TRY AGAIN" ... In my opinion the pictures were super sharp. What could the issue be?? I think that scanning up doesn't like me

Hi guys,

So today i decided to apply to model with streamate. The process was pretty seamless until I was required to do a face scan towards the end. I tried virtually every inch of my room.. lighting on ringlight , I tried doing it outside but it keeps saying "NOT CLEAR TRY AGAIN" ... In my opinion the pictures were super sharp. What could the issue be?? I think that scanning up doesn't like me
Report it to support. If support gives you a nonanswer. Email liz

Upvote 0
Can you do it on your phone? On a different site with face scanning, I was only able to do it on my phone, my webcam had good lighting but not good enough for the scanner, apparently. I hope it works for you too.

Reactions: LumasiaDerick
Upvote 0
Hi guys,

Hi, maybe it will help you. Can you write what you use Window? 7 or 10?
I have 2 computers. One computer has a window of 10 and I use the Chrome version of Streamate.com. Face scanning works fine. Sometimes I turn Streamate.com on a second windows 7 computer but I have to use firefox. Scanning does not work on window 7 with chrome from Streamate.com.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.