AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Failed to send tip. Contact Support.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello @diana6153 I have confirmed that the support team has resolved your request. Ticket #22588848
Hello dear @punker barbie !!! Congratulations on Halloween!!! im still dont get answer from support for 1 week
Tomorrow the payment period is closed and I want support to defrost my tokens - I want to get my salary so much on 2 november. My page is active and so on, but I cannot transfer tokens to cash and I can not give tokens to other people.
My Ticket #22588848
My username - diana6153

Upvote 0
Hello @diana6153 I have confirmed that the support team has resolved your request. Ticket #22588848
Hello! @punker barbie
It's been 8 days since my tokens were blocked, but my page is active and everything works. I beg you, tell the support to respond to my letter and help me. I really need my money
My username - diana6153

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.