AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Failed wire transfer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 26, 2022
ask me 💖
Hiii girlies,

I started streaming on CB in late July and have never had any trouble cashing out what I made on the website before..

I live in Europe so I use wire transfers to receive my payouts however, this time it took a bit longer than usual for the amount to appear in my bank account so I contacted the CB support to inquire about it and they replied that the payment was sent back as it was “undeliverable”..

I don’t think my bank account info is wrong because I’ve always been to receive wire transfers from the website without any issues.

Anyways, I requested another wire payment and I am still waiting for the email confirmation telling me it was sent out. I do hope it works out this time, as you know it’s the end of the month and I have rent and bills coming up soon :/

Can anyone here give me some info on why the payment was not successful this particular time ? @punker barbie maybe ?

My ticket number is 18976096

Status
Not open for further replies.