AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

FALLOUT 4 CONFIRMED

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnolia

Inactive Cam Model
So when I google "fallout 4". The top links are from the Wall Street Journal, Time Magazine, Forbes and the Guardian. Is this a game or a biz program :D.

Doesn't matter I can't wait.

Reactions: Magnolia
HiGirlsRHot said:
So when I google "fallout 4". The top links are from the Wall Street Journal, Time Magazine, Forbes and the Guardian. Is this a game or a biz program :D.

Doesn't matter I can't wait.

Some of the mainstream press, even the finance-oriented press, like Forbes, have been paying a whole lot more attention to the video game business recently. Even a year ago, they hardly paid any attention to games at all.

VaultGirl said:
12/31/2015 ETA. :thumbleft:

Based on the Bethesada pre order code expiring 10/31, I have seen speculation that release maybe earlier like Nov 1 or Nov 3 (tuesday)

HiGirlsRHot said:
VaultGirl said:

Based on the Bethesada pre order code expiring 10/31, I have seen speculation that release maybe earlier like Nov 1 or Nov 3 (tuesday)

3 and NV were both released in October.
The bombs dropped on October 23rd, 2077.
October is pretty cool, I guess.

My guess/hope is an October release date.

The Boston setting should be pretty cool. I really loved New Vegas because I've spent so much time there it was great going to places I'd been IRL. I've been to Boston 1/2 dozen times but don't really feel like I know the place.

Magnolia_Snow said:
HiGirlsRHot said:
VaultGirl said:

3 and NV were both released in October.
The bombs dropped on October 23rd, 2077.
October is pretty cool, I guess.

My guess/hope is an October release date.

Yeah that was my mistake to say December. I got a bit over excited by hype and didn't seem to do enough digging.

Let's cross our fingers.

my face when i heard the news this morning:

DRSovrk.gif

SO. EXCITED. :eek:

I'm soooo excited about this. I basically cream my jeans watching the trailer. I'm hoping that the PS4 is planning on releasing a special edition fallout system for the release because I think thats the way I would be willing to part ways with my ps3.

I am very excited for Fallout 4.

However, after playing The Witcher 3 there are two things that Bethesda needs to do to make Fallout 4 great:

a) no more damn loading screens every time we go through a door. Consoles have 8 GB of RAM now so there's no excuse for that shit.
b) quests need more variety, need to interact with each other in realistic ways, and need to have interesting and lasting impact on the state of the game world

There are some spoilers in the video below but nothing too major! Looks like it's going to be totally awesome.

GET HYPE

https://vid.me/wzeq

There is a also a free iOS game Fallout Shelter available now. I DLed and played with for a bit kinda of cute but certainly not a replacement for the real thing, which looks epic.

waogo said:
They best be porting FS to Android, too, dammit! And I actually expected that to not be free.

Even if they don't, you're not missing much. It's just one of those freemium games designed to make you tired of waiting so you get frustrated and fork over the $$$ to buy in-game currency and items.

It's well made for that kind of game, but I'm already sick of it.

The thing I like so much about BethSoft is that they still manage to maintain an unprecedented relationship with their player community, and treat modding as an incubator for new content. The weapon and armor crafting and the building features shown in the gameplay reveal extend directly from FO3 and NV (and Oblivion and Skyrim) modding, and man, I love it! I'm the guy who spends hundreds of hours decorating modded bases in FO3, and whose favorite thing in Skyrim is building the Hearthfire homesteads. With the demonstrated new elements, FO4 could well be as close to my dream game as there has ever been: an open-world rpg with a dynamic setting, and lots of craft-and-build elements to while away the hours on. I don't want to set the world on fire -- I just want to construct and populate a wasteland settlement!

Oh, and modding is coming to consoles! That's awesome!

Reactions: HiGirlsRHot
Status
Not open for further replies.