AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout Tactics - FREE

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got through on my first try. Signed up, got the games. And then they emailed me my purchase order for a bunch of other crap free games i didn't want or click on. Fallouts were not among them.

Haven't been able to get back on since. So, i don't think i have them.

JerryBoBerry said:
I got through on my first try. Signed up, got the games. And then they emailed me my purchase order for a bunch of other crap free games i didn't want or click on. Fallouts were not among them.

Haven't been able to get back on since. So, i don't think i have them.

Same here. I really wanted to play Fallout!

Oh, in their "Welcome to Gog" email it says "Did you see we've added some free games to youaccount? Just download them and play for free, no strings attached", so that explains why we got those random games...but I want Fallout danggit!

7am CST and i was able to sign in quick and add them. Got them in my account now. :dance: I'll try downloading them this afternoon. But if you've been trying, try again. It does work, hopefully the initial clogging of the system will be over now.

I'm almost annoyed I missed this. I own all the games on disc, anyway, but having them in a pre-patched form sure would've been nice. Oh well, their sale let me get all of the Wing Commanders for super duper cheap (working Privateer 2? hell yes), along with both Independence War games, which gives me a reason to drag out my X52 stick & throttle, so, hey.

Status
Not open for further replies.