AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

daphnedawson

Cam Model
Apr 12, 2023
So i have been on CB for 2yrs now my original account got suspended , so i had to completely restart my account from scratch again; so currently today i have 5000 followers give or take, i ve spent more time on cb than any other camsite, but i signed up for bongacams ab 4months ago, and have come to realize that they actually offer assisted traffic for models who perfom well and shows they like. i had a admin contact me tell me she liked my show and that they would be givving me "assisted traffic" for the next 45 mins or so. next thing i know i go from 4oo veiwers to 10000 then it slowly drops back down in numbers this has happened to me a totaly of 2-3 times on bongacams. why doesnt cb offer the same thing how do cb models have millions of veiwers when ive been on there for almost a year again and my numbers only get as high as maybe 100-200 tops (Username daphnedixon chaturbate) (username daphnedawson bongacams- i love you bongacams!!!) And do you other models know of any other sites that offer this same oppurtunity that bongacams does , that chance to move up apon admins approvals?

So i have been on CB for 2yrs now my original account got suspended , so i had to completely restart my account from scratch again; so currently today i have 5000 followers give or take, i ve spent more time on cb than any other camsite, but i signed up for bongacams ab 4months ago, and have come to realize that they actually offer assisted traffic for models who perfom well and shows they like. i had a admin contact me tell me she liked my show and that they would be givving me "assisted traffic" for the next 45 mins or so. next thing i know i go from 4oo veiwers to 10000 then it slowly drops back down in numbers this has happened to me a totaly of 2-3 times on bongacams. why doesnt cb offer the same thing how do cb models have millions of veiwers when ive been on there for almost a year again and my numbers only get as high as maybe 100-200 tops (Username daphnedixon chaturbate) (username daphnedawson bongacams- i love you bongacams!!!) And do you other models know of any other sites that offer this same oppurtunity that bongacams does , that chance to move up apon admins approvals?
Other sites do the same thing but it's automated, CB for example it's randomly chosen from the first few slots of a gender. I think it's done like that just to try to be fair because there are obvious clear advantages to manually picking models that will convert well.

thank
Other sites do the same thing but it's automated, CB for example it's randomly chosen from the first few slots of a gender. I think it's done like that just to try to be fair because there are obvious clear advantages to manually picking models that will convert well.
yes thank you but i mean sites thAT picfk there model like bongacams, not automated or whatever. Makes me feel like i have a career when the admins conacted me and gave me assisted traffic and also made me want to work more and follow rules to bc admins could b watching and idk i dont just want to grow my list of followers i want the site to value me if that make3s anysense

Status
Not open for further replies.