AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

FALSE ACCUSE

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 25, 2023
Chaturbate Username
Miss_judith
Hello @punker barbie ! someone made a fake report of harassment..! from on date 22 th until 25 th I was not online .. on 26 th I went online and had a session with a member on humiliation fetish .. then after chaturbate blocked me for a few minutes and they are definitely going to do it .. I really didn't do anything .. someone thought bad of me .. please help me from the bottom of my heart .. to recover my account .. this is my job . .. I am a single mother .. raising her child .. please help me from the bottom of my heart! The user name its Miss_judith . I beg you 😢❤️ Ticket #22553450 I believe in you ❤️🙏🏻

Hello @punker barbie ! someone made a fake report of harassment..! from on date 22 th until 25 th I was not online .. on 26 th I went online and had a session with a member on humiliation fetish .. then after chaturbate blocked me for a few minutes and they are definitely going to do it .. I really didn't do anything .. someone thought bad of me .. please help me from the bottom of my heart .. to recover my account .. this is my job . .. I am a single mother .. raising her child .. please help me from the bottom of my heart! The user name its Miss_judith . I beg you 😢❤️ Ticket #22553450 I believe in you ❤️🙏🏻
@punker barbie ? 😢❤️🙏🏻

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.