AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 25, 2023
Chaturbate Username
Miss_judith
Hello @punker barbie ! someone made a fake report of harassment..! from on date 22 th until 25 th I was not online .. on 26 th I went online and had a session with a member on humiliation fetish .. then after chaturbate blocked me for a few minutes and they are definitely going to do it .. I really didn't do anything .. someone thought bad of me .. please help me from the bottom of my heart .. to recover my account .. this is my job . .. I am a single mother .. raising her child .. please help me from the bottom of my heart! The user name its Miss_judith . I beg you 😢❤️ Ticket #22553450 I believe in you ❤️🙏🏻

hi @punker barbie support answered two days ago .. they told me the reason for banning the account .. but I didn't break the said rules ... please help me recover my account, one last chance ... I answered the ticket back. I am waiting for an answer.. a final decision.. I hope it will be in my favor! please help me ❤️ I'm begging you..😭❤️🙏🏻 username its Miss_judith

Attachments

• 7539af8b-3c6e-4e4a-9ebf-cd4a42ff656e.jpeg
    7539af8b-3c6e-4e4a-9ebf-cd4a42ff656e.jpeg
    198.5 KB · Views: 36
Upvote 0
Hii Queen @punker barbie I received a reply two days ago .. I replied to the ticket(22553450 ) .. and I am waiting for a reply with a final decision .. please help me recover my account 🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️ I believe in you
That was/is their final reply.

You were previously warned and suspended for the same "forbidden" type of role play that caused this. Blackmail is strictly forbidden on their platform and "calling" it humiliation fetish does not make it OK to do.

Your time at CB is done and you need to look for some other site to stream on. Make sure you read all their rules and do not assume things will be OK if it says not to do it. At the very least reach out to their support and ask them for clarification before you engage in any more humiliation fetish role playing

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

You were previously warned and suspended for the same "forbidden" type of role play that caused this. Blackmail is strictly forbidden on their platform and "calling" it humiliation fetish does not make it OK to do.

Your time at CB is done and you need to look for some other site to stream on. Make sure you read all their rules and do not assume things will be OK if it says not to do it. At the very least reach out to their support and ask them for clarification before you engage in any more humiliation fetish role playing

Hello @Missjudith20 , after you told me that you are off the platform, there is nothing to do. Works other platforms mfc, stripchat. I wish you the best of luck
Why not ? Is someane wake uo and no like my face and make a false raport without to do nothing .. cb banned me without reason and proofs ? This its sucks

Upvote 0

The have to proof me with videos and pics text i broke the rules .. but there was a false raport .. anyway cb its sucks with the rules ..

Upvote 0
hi @punker barbie support answered two days ago .. they told me the reason for banning the account .. but I didn't break the said rules ... please help me recover my account, one last chance ... I answered the ticket back. I am waiting for an answer.. a final decision.. I hope it will be in my favor! please help me ❤️ I'm begging you..😭❤️🙏🏻 username its Miss_judith
Why is it hard for you to understand that you’re permanently banned on Chaturbate platform. They can’t lift the ban because they are always serious when they say that. Look for other sites and get your life back to track. Punker Barbie can’t help you beyond that

• Funny!
Reactions: Missjudith20
Upvote 0
Why is it hard for you to understand that you’re permanently banned on Chaturbate platform. They can’t lift the ban because they are always serious when they say that. Look for other sites and get your life back to track. Punker Barbie can’t help you beyond that

Hello @Missjudith20 I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #22553450

Hii Queen @punker barbie I received a reply two days ago .. I replied to the ticket(22553450 ) .. and I am waiting for a reply with a final decision .. please help me recover my account 🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️ I believe in you
@punker barbie ? 😢

Upvote 0
The have to proof me with videos and pics text i broke the rules .. but there was a false raport .. anyway cb its sucks with the rules ..
As noted before they do not have to prove anything. It's pretty clear that CB is done responding to you, time to move on.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.