AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fast PING question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
It's my understanding that anything better than 50 is very good, so 25 is perfectly fine

Reactions: Wuggie
25 is a really nice Ping yes :D so no worries there, if it's because you feel like something is slow, your jitter can also be worth looking at, it should give you both things when doing the test

1709228936568.png

25 is a really nice Ping yes :D so no worries there, if it's because you feel like something is slow, your jitter can also be worth looking at, it should give you both things when doing the test

View attachment 99396
Mine jitter is 2 :happy: I noticed that when i was changing video from mjpeg to yuy2 on main page my miniature was still on mjpeg even after 15 mins .... thats why i was thinking jitter is bad and causing this. Anyway maybe somebody is good in video formates which are best? and color range andso on in logi brio

my ping is never higher than 5, in other case my stream lag but maybe is not your case :)

Attachments

• 20240229_204135.jpg
    20240229_204135.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 11
my ping is never higher than 5, in other case my stream lag but maybe is not your case :)
Nobody complain for lag, i also dont notice that but i see delay when i set stream colors,video settings etc and when those changes appear on page. Also i have feling like something is blocked sometimes, really long time when totally nobody comes to my room. Then suddenly comes 1 regular , do yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaw and some more big tip;s and suddenly people start coming. Friend has same like some algorithm that tips making viewers. yes tips , not my show- because when on mfc at the same time people tip, cb nothing, not even more viewers, and i do show for 30 mins:D But when it goes with tips- is instantly like something unblocked. Weird