AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite Anime

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever? Has to be Paranoia Agent

Not just for the cute, insane, pink stuffed dog that talks either. Just a wonderful mix of violence and people acting ways that would make any normal persons skin crawl. :) It's been so long since I fully watched it though...must find downloads of it once again. >_<

The only anime I ever gave a shot was Dragonball Z waaaay back in the day. I'm talking like 10-12 years ago.

The only anime I've seen recently is Hentai. :eek:bscene-sexualbutt:

AmberCutie said:
The only anime I ever gave a shot was Dragonball Z waaaay back in the day. I'm talking like 10-12 years ago.

The only anime I've seen recently is Hentai. :eek:bscene-sexualbutt:
Are you talking about Cartoon Network Toonami?
That's where I first saw Dragonball Z, Thunder Cats, Voltron, Gundam Wing, Beast Wars: Transformers and Sailor Moon!

Picking one is so hard, so I'll make a list in no particular order:

Neon Genesis Evangelion
FLCL
Trigun
Cowboy Bebop
Noir

Give me a few hours I'll think of something else to add :p

I know I've got a lot of hardcore Anime/Manga fans in my midst. I expect lots of postings here!

(Yes I returned from a private show recently into my MFC room where there was an over abundance of Anime geekiness going on. Needless to say I was overwhelmed.)

Sailor Motherfuckin Moon! and Wolf's Rain...and Angel Sanctuary...and Princess Ai...and Princess Mononoke, if that counts...but mostly Sailor goddamn Moon!

MissScarlett said:
Sailor Motherfuckin Moon! and Wolf's Rain...and Angel Sanctuary...and Princess Ai...and Princess Mononoke, if that counts...but mostly Sailor goddamn Moon!
Can I be your tuxedo mask ;) :lol:

I stopped watching anime/reading manga a good 10 years ago, so my favorites are old school, and are as follows:

Bubblegum Crisis (original, not that tokyo 2040 bullshit)
Record of Lodoss War (Ashram is a pizzimp, roll credits.)
Devil Hunter Yohko
Ninja Scroll (movie, not the series)
Gunsmith Cats

And of course, the requisite mentions of Trigun and Cowboy Bebop.

Desert Punk. Funniest english dubbed anime I've ever watched. Highly recommend it.
Ergo Proxy
Hellsing OVA (Dracula wrecks a flaming SR-71 into the deck of an aircraft carrier from near-orbit at full-tilt, and then proceeds to impale Rip Van Winkle on her own rifle. Then he consumes her. BAD ASS.)
Gantz
Samurai Champloo
Cowboy Bebop
FLCL
and....Love Hina.

I was way into anime as a teenager, but over the years I've come to loathe just about everything japanese and animated. Although, I've been known to crank one out to the odd Hentai once in a blue moon, so I'm kind of a hypocrite.

TheChump said:
Desert Punk. Funniest english dubbed anime I've ever watched. Highly recommend it.
Ergo Proxy
Hellsing OVA (Alucard wrecks a flaming SR-71 into the deck of an aircraft carrier from near-orbit at full-tilt, and then proceeds to impale Rip Van Winkle on her own rifle. Then he consumes her. BAD ASS.)
Gantz
Samurai Champloo
Cowboy Bebop
FLCL
and....Love Hina.
Love Hina! :h:

I think MissScarlett said it best with "Sailor Motherfuckin Moon"!! (My life did not begin until I began watching that anime, and it has influenced me more than I should really admit to...)

Cowboy Bebop. I named my puppy Faye Valentine when she wandered up to the house one day without a past and completely took over my heart. :h:

And I'm a big fan of an anime/manga that is banned in my country, so I'ma leave that subject at that.... :D

PennyStrange said:
I think MissScarlett said it best with "Sailor Motherfuckin Moon"!! (My life did not begin until I began watching that anime, and it has influenced me more than I should really admit to...)

Cowboy Bebop. I named my puppy Faye Valentine when she wandered up to the house one day without a past and completely took over my heart. :h:

And I'm a big fan of an anime/manga that is banned in my country, so I'ma leave that subject at that.... :D

FAYE FAYE!

Ein i'm a cowgirl and your a cow woof woof

Vampire Hunter D
DONT LAUGH! the original Yu Gi Oh series
Naruto/Shippuden (the story sucks, but the characters are awesome)
Full Metal Alchemist
Ultimate Muscle, if you count it as anime

If I had to pick a favorite it would probably be One Piece (massive shonen anime I know, but it's just got SO MANY great moments). I've watched a lot of anime that I've liked though, including some obvious hall of famers:

Cowboy Bebop
Hellsing
Trigun
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
FLCL

Those 5 are all really great, and short too, so you don't have to spend weeks watching all the episodes like with the big ones (Bleach, Inuyasha, DBZ, OP, I'm lookin at you).

Hellsing and Bebop both have great dubs, as a matter of fact I generally recommend their dubs over the subbed versions.

no flaming guys but lets see.

Dragonball /Z /GT, Bleach, trigun, Tengan toppa gurann lagann, blue seed, S-cry-ed, Naruto/Shippuden, Karas the prophecy (movie),Tenchi series, YuYu halukusho, Tenjo Tenge, Elfien lied, akira(classic anime movie), list goes on can't remember em all w/o hitting up a anime site with a list and even it wouldn't have em all but there's tons more.

Um..
anything I've watched and actually finished?

List is here

DUDE, I forgot about Yugi-Oh!

If I HAVE to pick favs...

Nope, can't do it x.x

I didnt ever watch much but id have to go with
Cowboy Bebop
Outlaw Star
Gundam Wing
also who could forget Pokémon! I :h: Piplup and waffles :)

Status
Not open for further replies.