AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite Anime

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As for Bleach this picture is enough said imo.
kenpachi.jpg

Mine has to be Fullmetal Alchemist: The Brotherhood, its pretty freaking awesome! Though the Akira movie holds a special place in my heartm being the first anime I ever watched.

MissScarlett said:
Sailor Motherfuckin Moon! and Wolf's Rain...and Angel Sanctuary...and Princess Ai...and Princess Mononoke, if that counts...but mostly Sailor goddamn Moon!

Sailor Moon is the only anime I can stand. Anyone watching my cam in the new spot will see a poster behind me.
Ok, I lied, I really don't watch anime anymore except more classic things and highly rated anime. I think most anime is horrible. Seeing as how I've been watching anime for like 14+ years now and have been to a ton of cons, that's saying a lot. The crap they pump out now is basically pushing me away from watching anything. Same with my friends. It also helps that American and British Television series are catering to a more geeky crowd now though.

Anime - Not bothered how bad it is as long as it doesn't go on for more then 52 episodes, usually then I loose intrest...
Very very quickly.

Favs

Rozen Maiden
K-ON!
Moon Phase

Usually anything cute with a hint of cute vampire girls or Gothic Lolita style.

Also Higurashi but I've been meaning to watch this for a while.

Neon Genesis Evangelion, it did gripe me the amount of research I had to do in order to actually understand some of the deeper parts of its plot.
Negima, the original one not Negima?!, and the show was good but I prefer the story arc in the manga better.
Elfen Lied is really good.
Bleach because of its awesome action sequences, even if the story is somewhat predictable.
And to pay homage to the classics, Dragonball is one of my all time favorites, and also the only anime that I watch in English, everything else has to be Japanese with English subtitles.

As to picking an absolute favorite, I can't do it.

Syntastic said:
London_Robin said:
I assume you've seen Dance in the Vampire Bund then... >_>;;;

"Gary" watched that at D&D the other week. Holy PedoWerewolf...

London_Robin said:
Syntastic said:
London_Robin said:
I assume you've seen Dance in the Vampire Bund then... >_>;;;
Don't know what your talking about ;p
Is it still "Jailbait" if she's technically over 500 years old?
*ERRM*
>_>
<_<
O_O

Recommended viewing?

I suppose we can branch this into an "anime recommendations" topic as well?

I'm not sure what your tastes are, but I've found anime in just about every genre that I can appreciate. In one such case, I even went so far as to buy the entire set on DVD (an expensive habit). With that said, here's one of many compiled recommendation pics, courtesy of /a/

3y8WA.jpg

Of course, these are all dated, so the "latest viewing" recommendations will be off. I would recommend many of these, having watched them personally and enjoyed them. Others I have not seen yet, but intend to.

Most of the serious anime is just pretentious bullshit. Like if you were to make a TV show based on Starbucks and catch phrase was "The tall is the small size ma'am"
Moral of the story? Watch moar Cromartie High.

I don't really have a favorite, persay...

Whoa I was going to make a list of anime I still watch, but I just realized I don't watch any on a regular basis anymore.

I might watch Naruto once in a while (only because I followed it for the last 7 or so years.) I still read the manga for Naruto and Bleach because it only takes a couple minutes a week.

Anime I've finished and absolutely loved:
Great Teacher Onizuka
Prince of Tennis
Yakitate!! Japan
Major
Genshiken 1 and 2 (this is a must see for any otaku and anyone halfway there)

I'm definitely into the competition based and feel good anime... I can watch shit like Death Note and get into it, but it doesn't leave a lasting impression on me.

Azumanga Daioh FTMFW. Chiyo-Chan is too fucking adorable.

I started my love of anime with Sailor Moon, I have all 200 original Japanese episodes. My mom said "Oh, you'll hate Sailor Moon when you're 16." Nope. She was dead wrong about that.

I also adore Cowboy Bebop, Excel Saga, Chobits and Handmaid May.

Many listed I love, here are some more not listed:

Tranzor Z (Mazinger Z for the rest of the world) - First anime I watched, also the first giant robot anime in which the pilot was IN the giant robot
Robotech - one of the first anime I watched and knew it was anime
Megazone 23 - Great movies, inspired the Matrix

if u guys want to se a anime that pulls in ur heart, u have to see clannad and ef a tale if memories. im man enough to say that i cried.

So I got Witchblade vol 1 from netflix. This anime is fucked up. It's nothing like the witchblade I know. Also, what is with the constant close ups of her ass?

the only series I was ever able to get into was Fullmetal Alchemist, but I don't think I ever finished it and reading through this thread backs that up because I had never heard of The Brotherhood before.

I also wanted to get into Hellsing, but I never found a decent copy anywhere.

recklessranger said:
Mine has to be Fullmetal Alchemist: The Brotherhood, its pretty freaking awesome! Though the Akira movie holds a special place in my heartm being the first anime I ever watched.
reading the manga and watching brotherhood i'm to 96/108 of the manga atm

recklessranger said:
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood for the epic motherfucking win :D I already have part 1 on DVD and am now waiting on part 2 to come out. I also need to finish watching the original Japanese version with the English subtitles now that Funimation has gotten off their asses and uploaded episodes 51 to 63 on their Youtube channel.

Devinedragoon said:
recklessranger said:
reading the manga and watching brotherhood i'm to 96/108 of the manga atm
I already have the first 3 volumes that contain chapters of the manga in graphic novel format and I've already read them. I've already watched part 1 of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood that contains the first 13 episodes and am now waiting for part 2 that contains episodes 14 to 26.

Status
Not open for further replies.