AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite Assassin's Creed game

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assassin's Creed 2, I liked Ezio as a character and thought his storyline was fairly well done, plus it's one of the very, very few games that I've gotten 100% on.

Most of my Ass-Creed (lol) memories came from the Ezio trilogy, which some people regard as the height of the franchise. I've only watched people play Black Flag and tidbits of Unity and Syndicate on Twitch or Youtube.

With AC adding new games annually to its franchise (as if it were Madden), it feels like it doesn't carry the same mystique as other franchises that space out their sequels. Pumping out AC games year after year kinda waters down the overall appeal. ...or maybe it's just me

With AC adding new games annually to its franchise (as if it were Madden), it feels like it doesn't carry the same mystique as other franchises that space out their sequels. Pumping out AC games year after year kinda waters down the overall appeal. ...or maybe it's just me

Definitely agree with this!!! Especially with Unity and Rogue, those both appeared so quickly. Right after a stack of others. Im hoping they dont end up ruining the series in the future by just hurrying to release games.

Reactions: morment
Definitely agree with this!!! Especially with Unity and Rogue, those both appeared so quickly. Right after a stack of others. Im hoping they dont end up ruining the series in the future by just hurrying to release games.

Totally agree, I'd rather wait a year or two extra to get a quality game than settle for something that seems like they just threw it together to meet a publication date.

Reactions: Dream Alien
Oh they totally did! Got someone on the board just thinking about how much money they can make. Ughhhh. BUT we shall see what will happen with the next few games, how far they are going to space them out and so on. It would really really suck if they ruined playing the games. Theyre my favorite as well as a lot of other people, and getting let down will ruin the name.

Reactions: morment
Ezio trilogy was probably some of the best storytelling in the series, I really liked Black Flag but like a lot of others seem to have got a bit lost since then. I blinked and they seemed to release a million games, probably not helped by some of the DLC that can also be standalone and is titled like a full game.

My enthusiasm was dampened when they had some issues with Unity and I haven't really felt the need to get another game since so I'm definitely suffering from fatigue although it probably has helped I'm trying to play my way through a back catalogue of games I have.

I'll most likely pick up Syndicate in a sale, mostly because since I'm from London and know an awful lot about the history of the city, I'm kind of curious as to what they did with the city but I think it says a lot that I don't really care about the story anymore and I think part of that is moving to a more abstract assassin in the current time instead of properly replacing the Desmond character.

I'm glad to see that they appear to be skipping 2016 for a main title release following disappointing initial sales of Syndicate. I'm inclined to think they begrudgingly did that since the film is out in December and they would have liked to have a title out alongside it.

Reactions: Dream Alien
I'm glad to see that they appear to be skipping 2016 for a main title release following disappointing initial sales of Syndicate.

IMO, the series could stand to take a much longer hiatus than just one year due to 1) oversaturation to the point of fatigue 2) the poor sales of Syndicate 3) the bad taste left by Unity which is not even 2 years ago. Gamers might be disillusioned from reasons 1 and 3. Theoretically, a longer wait between sequels makes for a fresher feel when the next game is released. For a franchise that released like a dozen sequels and spinoffs in a short span, an extra year hiatus won't leave gamers itching for a new title all that much.

Last edited:
IMO, the series could stand to take a much longer hiatus than just one year due to 1) oversaturation to the point of fatigue 2) the poor sales of Syndicate 3) the bad taste left by Unity which is not even 2 years ago. Gamers might be disillusioned from reasons 1 and 3. Theoretically, a longer wait between sequels makes for a fresher feel when the next game is released. For a franchise that released like a dozen sequels and spinoffs in a short span, an extra year hiatus won't leave gamers itching for a new title all that much.
I'm in agreement that a longer hiatus wouldn't be a bad thing at all. I just don't think the money men will let it, since they'll want to put out a new game after the movie as quickly as possible.

I wouldn't want them to just start pumping out again every year when they start back up. I think every other year is a far better release schedule if they must pump them out but I expect we'll probably see a game a year once it builds up momentum again.

Brotherhood tends to be my favorite, though the story in 2 was the best.

I think I'm one of those fans tho who really plays for the Modern Day storyline, and the last few entries have frustrated me with having nothing. Still need to pick up Syndicate though.

Status
Not open for further replies.