AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite baked good

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oyabeelovely

Cam Model
Mar 23, 2018
West Coast, USA
Twitter Username
@Oyabeelovely
Streamate Username
oyabeelovely
Chaturbate Username
Oyabeelovely
I love sugar mhmmmm so much that it’s painful sometimes. I definitely feel like there has to be a thread somewhere on here about favorite baked goods. I searched but couldn’t find one hopefully I didn’t over look one. I’m sitting here eating a free dominos brownie you know the ones with the chocolate swirls so moist it’ll make your mouth water (if you don’t know but you do eat sugary treats I highly recommend) of course it could never compare to that good ol’ straight out of the oven baked brownie BUT for someone like me whose taste buds are consistently craving the very essence of sugar it’s prtty high in the top 100. Any way, what are your favorite baked goods or desserts to make? If you aren’t one to bake or even if you are, what are your favorites to eat? What do they look like? Drop a recipe if you’re comfortable doing so. I literally will try anything and 99.9% chance will enjoy it but I LOVE LOVE LOVE making chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake with an Oreo crust haha so many “C”s in that one haha it’s a mouthful *que corny drum roll and crickets* this isn’t the exact recipe to the one I’ve made but I’m sure it’s just as good. https://www.browneyedbaker.com/cookie-dough-cheesecake/

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
My mom makes the best snickerdoodle cookies - possibly my favorite baked good. I don't the recipe or I'd post it but they are seriously delicious! I like to bake cupcakes when I have a chance, usually they're just vanilla with frosting and sprinkles but they're quick to make and satisfy my sweet tooth haha.

Reactions: oyabeelovely
My mom makes the best snickerdoodle cookies - possibly my favorite baked good. I don't the recipe or I'd post it but they are seriously delicious! I like to bake cupcakes when I have a chance, usually they're just vanilla with frosting and sprinkles but they're quick to make and satisfy my sweet tooth haha.

Ask her about the recipe! I LOVE snickerdoodles and I haven't found the perfect recipe yet

Baking is my favorite! I really like making yeast bread stuff even though it's time consuming. Homemade pretzels probably top that list for me. I like doing bagels too. We make tons of different cookies, cornbread, muffins. I really like cranberry orange muffins. For store bought stuff, birthday cake is my favorite. Maybe because it feels special. I'm not very good at fancier baking yet.

Baking is my favorite! I really like making yeast bread stuff even though it's time consuming. Homemade pretzels probably top that list for me. I like doing bagels too. We make tons of different cookies, cornbread, muffins. I really like cranberry orange muffins. For store bought stuff, birthday cake is my favorite. Maybe because it feels special. I'm not very good at fancier baking yet.

I like your style.

• Funny!
Reactions: JickyJuly
Drop a recipe if you’re comfortable doing so.

Oatmeal cake with German chocolate icing. Why it's called chocolate, I don't know. There's no actual chocolate in the icing. But it's good. Mom made it for my birthday cake growing up.

Oatmeal Cake
1 cup oatmeal
1 1/2 cups boiling water
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
1/2 cup oleo (original term for margarine)
2 eggs
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups flour
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon

Pour the boiling water over the oatmeal and let stand for 20 minutes. Yes, instant variety oatmeal works just as well in this recipe. In another bowl cream brown and white sugars with oleo until fluffy. Beat in eggs. Sift flour, soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon together and add to creamed mix. Then add oatmeal. Put in 9”x13” greased and floured pan. Bake at 350°F. Frost while warm (but not real hot).

Icing
1/2 cup oleo
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup evaporated milk

Bring those three ingredients to a boil. Remove from heat and add:
1 cup coconut -- flaked
1 cup chopped nuts (I like pecans, but walnuts are good too)
1 tbsp. vanilla

Reactions: oyabeelovely
Mhmmmm delicious I just made some snickerdoodles a few weeks ago.
Oatmeal cake with German chocolate icing. Why it's called chocolate, I don't know. There's no actual chocolate in the icing. But it's good. Mom made it for my birthday cake growing up.
wow oatmeal CAKE?!? My eyes got so wide and my tastebuds so excited yeeee. I love love love oatmeal!!! I may have to try that one. Thank you for sharing yall❤️

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
Status
Not open for further replies.