AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A Bad Day On Cam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizzy_Beth

Cam Model
Jan 4, 2020
New York
share.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@Lizzy_Beth248
MFC Username
Lizzy_Beth
Streamate Username
Lizzy_Beth
So I just had my second stream ever and I made absolutely no tokens plus only one person talked to me. (I was fully aware that this absolutely would happen at some point - and absolutely will happen again in the future - but it’s still really disappointing.)

I’m going to watch YouTube videos and eat cookie dough, please send me pictures of small animals.

Jan is a hard month. There as another model who said their revenue is down 75% from last month.

11kutoir63d41.jpg

Things that can get people talking & tipping:
  • putting things you love in the background, they can be conversation starters
  • welcoming people to the room
  • music
  • tip menu
  • video for purchase

A lot of ppl come to camsites and disrespectfully just sit there and never tip. Make sure to log off early if you don't get tips they do not deserve you and to save camscore. Make a video or videos and photos for mfc share it may help.

I feel for you, hun. I am trying to get into camming YET again and its a hell of a struggle. You are not the only one who had a bad night last night. I was on SM for an hour, made no money, and all I received from a member was him calling me a "dirty fat N word." Sometimes I wonder if there is even a market for black people much less minorities in this business because it doesn't seem like it, let me stop blabbing. Here is a black labbie for you:

LabbeHunterPuppy11Weeks.JPG

Keep your head up hun, its got to get better. :)

Have you had better shifts since this post? It'll happen- I've been there. Never a good feeling. It's the nature of the beast, hence why so many newbie cammers don't make it past the first few months. It's written all over this forum, and I can attest to it- you just have to put your time in. Unless your one of the very few lucky ones who just happen to make it big when new, it'll take time. Consistency is super important.

@LexyLyn90 that is horrible! People are so outspoken (and moronic) behind their computer screens :rolleyes: Hang in there. He was probably just projecting his small penis insecurities.

A lot of the times before I cam, I make a mental list of topics I can rant about. I always find that once you start talking, it usually isn’t too long for people to start joining in on the conversation. I also straight up tell my room I would love for anyone to join in on the conversation and thank everyone who participated.

Some dats though, it just comes down to bad luck, and no one can escape that. Hope this helps!

Have you had better shifts since this post? It'll happen- I've been there. Never a good feeling. It's the nature of the beast, hence why so many newbie cammers don't make it past the first few months. It's written all over this forum, and I can attest to it- you just have to put your time in. Unless your one of the very few lucky ones who just happen to make it big when new, it'll take time. Consistency is super important.

@LexyLyn90 that is horrible! People are so outspoken (and moronic) behind their computer screens :rolleyes: Hang in there. He was probably just projecting his small penis insecurities.
No, my next shift is tomorrow (I’m only doing three days a week right now because all I have is an iPhone hotspot). Honestly, the worst part is when no one talks. Like, if I’m not making any money I’ll just log off so it doesn’t destroy my cam score, but sitting there trying to look somewhat interesting when there’s absolutely no one in your room really sucks.

I feel for you, hun. I am trying to get into camming YET again and its a hell of a struggle. You are not the only one who had a bad night last night. I was on SM for an hour, made no money, and all I received from a member was him calling me a "dirty fat N word." Sometimes I wonder if there is even a market for black people much less minorities in this business because it doesn't seem like it, let me stop blabbing. Here is a black labbie for you:

View attachment 83023

Keep your head up hun, its got to get better. :)
I’m so sorry you had to go through that! 😭 Here’s some pictures of my doggos.4C340DE7-13A6-4F91-80A0-6E06AD74F270.jpeg6FD93A90-69DC-4B93-A0CC-A7738CCD5263.jpeg

• Hugs
Reactions: LilyBlueBBW
I really hope things get better for you, love! If they don't and you'd like to try a private show based site vs. a tip based site, feel free to sign up through my link and I can mentor you. On my site, you really don't need to be entertaining while waiting for shows. In fact, if you're too entertaining, people will take advantage of your time and never take you private. Here's my link.

And here is the happiest little animal, a quokka.

8hnWJjq.jpg

Ah, today went SO much better!
This has been my highest earning stream so far (which is honestly a VERRRYYY low bar, but I wasn’t expecting to earn that much in my first few weeks anyways), I had my first sale on my Share page (a photo set), and there were people in the room chatting with me the whole time! I also feel like I’m starting to get a tad bit less awkward in front of the camera, but I still have a long way to go with that one.

Thank you guys for all of the support on this thread, it really did make me feel a lot better. ❤️

I work on cb only and it is very hard everyday for me. It seems the only time I can even get viewers is when I’m naked. And then only about 2 out of 100 users ever tip. Almost no-one chats. Very discouraging. I am not even making minimum wage lately. So I get the frustration.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lizzy_Beth
Status
Not open for further replies.