AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Love hurts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s true about her mom, she’s cried about it, told me how hard things are in her life right now. She really does struggle financially, she lives in a one bedroom apartment with her brother, she showed it to me on a video call. All she does is work, go to the gym, and sleep. She works 8 hours six days a week. A lot of the time she doesn’t meet her goal for the week.

It’s true about her mom, she’s cried about it, told me how hard things are in her life right now. She really does struggle financially, she lives in a one bedroom apartment with her brother, she showed it to me on a video call. All she does is work, go to the gym, and sleep. She works 8 hours six days a week. A lot of the time she doesn’t meet her goal for the week.
Hook line and goddamn sinker. I can cry about anything on the drop of a hat if I wanted to.

Go ahead, pursue it, but if you do, you deserve everything you get. You are so naive.

Reactions: Maxi
Why would she work so many hours if it’s not true?
Because of normal bills? you just said she doesn't reach her goal a lot of the time, do you not work 8 hours a day 5 days a week?

can you really not see you're grasping as all straws to convince YOURSELF that this is real, even when everyone around you, with experience in this, tells you it isn't you have not said ONE thing in all of these pages now, that isn't a big warning.. You tried with the "real name" and the whatsapp (which you also say she doesn't even use with you anymore, that's totally normal in a relationship btw to only communicate on a camsite and instagram that all other users have access to) but NOPE

Um I often don't hit my goals but I'm online every day for as long as I can stand it in the hopes that I'll make goal and then some so I can lay off the gas pedal a little bit.

There must be stories on this website about real relationships that actually work
Nope.

Friendships. Not weddings and babies, just a lot of face palming when you realize we're right.

Reactions: Ozzie_
There's like a 1% chance she doesn't feel like she's conning this guy but if she is a studio model it is all about the grift. Then again maybe she isn't because studio models aren't supposed to get personal, just promote and hit goal. And if she's consistently not hitting goal the studio would cut her loose. So either this chick doesn't actually exist or she's a master con who knows all angles and saw a mark in you if she ever saw one at all.

Let's see if I can sum this up neatly in three easy songs. Ready?

• Funny!
Reactions: Wuggie
The only model I speak to is via Stripchat’s Plasma app because, you know, tokens, and I pay for the privilege!

You don’t win model friends with WhatsApp.

IMG_0091.gif

She's not going to break down and say "yeah you got me".

i can’t just stop talking to her if there is even a slim possibility that it’s real. I need to know for sure that it’s not real first.

the naked gun facepalm GIF

• Funny!
Reactions: Hiunds
If you can't meet in person, it's not and never will be a real relationship. If her mom is her excuse why she can never meet in person, then you will never have a real relationship whether she's telling the truth or not.

There must be stories on this website about real relationships that actually work
Nope. Or for all statistical relevance, nope.

I am usually at lengths to not be rude or dismissive in these sorts of threads, but mate, stop being a fool!!

You've had sympathetic, honest, impartial opinion from people who *know* the industry (actual models have replied to you) Stop deluding yourself. It is Not a romantic relationship. Wake up to yourself, and to reality.

Stop. Just... stop.

Agree with @Lilly_____ surely you’ve read all the similar threads…

If you’re not not willing to listen to models and members in this forum then carry on and let us know how you get on 👌

I say not willing because of your responses to your OP so far…

Reactions: Lilly_____
I will stop talking to her i just need to know that she’s tricking me for sure first.
*knock knock*
"Who's there?"
"Halloween."
"Halloween, who?"
"Halloweenie you are so getting screwed."

Reactions: Lilly_____
Status
Not open for further replies.