AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Love hurts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so important to maintain a healthy relationship with cam sites and have clear intentions of what you are logging on for. Unless you are paying all of her bills and giving her the exact amount she makes monthly, she doesn't deserve to feel bad about doing her job. I don't want to come off as if I am blaming you, emotions are complex and I'm sure you were told very nice things. I hope that you are able to heal from this and find a healthy relationship with online content. Definitely block her it isnt good for you

BBQ1.jpg
Oooh since we do pictures of our food :p today was a nice barbeque with family, Chicken breast, bread, cold potato salat, and a salat for this one :)

Also Teriyaki chicken, rice, and broccoli is a favorite go to for me, it's also easy to meal prep!!! huge plus

View attachment 96709
Oooh since we do pictures of our food :p today was a nice barbeque with family, Chicken breast, bread, cold potato salat, and a salat for this one :)

Also Teriyaki chicken, rice, and broccoli is a favorite go to for me, it's also easy to meal prep!!! huge plus
I'll have everything but the potato salad. One too many family reunions in Florida swamps where potato salad sat out all day long in insane heat. It only takes once!

I made the rice today, it's in the fridge. I'll cut up the broccoli and chicken tomorrow but I totally cheat with a bottle of Panda Express sauce.

Reactions: Ozzie_ and Wuggie
I'll have everything but the potato salad. One too many family reunions in Florida swamps where potato salad sat out all day long in insane heat. It only takes once!

I made the rice today, it's in the fridge. I'll cut up the broccoli and chicken tomorrow but I totally cheat with a bottle of Panda Express sauce.
Oooh we don't have panda express here, so all from scratch here, but "cheating" On the sauce might actually not be a bad idea for doing it really fast! never had potato salad that sat out too long, luckily! can only imagine

I didn’t talk to her at all yesterday until 10pm and i sent her a post on instagram. This morning she said hi and asked how i was, i told her i was fine and didn’t hear from her. Now she messaged me on the website and said hi, i didn’t answer. I feel bad not talking to her about this situation and i feel like i should talk to her and at least explain why I’m not there.

Oooh we don't have panda express here, so all from scratch here, but "cheating" On the sauce might actually not be a bad idea for doing it really fast! never had potato salad that sat out too long, luckily! can only imagine
Where is "here"?

Where is "here"?
Denmark, we miss out on quite a few of the restaurants I hear about from USA, and honestly, I want to try so many of them, just to have tried it and understand what everyone talks about, panda express being one of them

I didn’t talk to her at all yesterday until 10pm and i sent her a post on instagram. This morning she said hi and asked how i was, i told her i was fine and didn’t hear from her. Now she messaged me on the website and said hi, i didn’t answer. I feel bad not talking to her about this situation and i feel like i should talk to her and at least explain why I’m not there.
Unless she asks why you are not there, you do not owe her any explanation. And even then, apart from politeness, you do not owe details really.

Denmark, we miss out on quite a few of the restaurants I hear about from USA, and honestly, I want to try so many of them, just to have tried it and understand what everyone talks about, panda express being one of them
Ah, I used to have a boss from Denmark. Well, not so much boss as he was the president of the company and they were trying to launch in the US post 9/11.He thought America was too prudish and went back. :D

Looks like you can get P.F. Chang's teriyaki and Kikkoman teriyaki sauce over there. Though, it's really not a difficult sauce to make, just have to have a lot of stuff you rarely use for anything else. If I knew anything about domestic international shipping I'd offer to send you some.

Ah, I used to have a boss from Denmark. Well, not so much boss as he was the president of the company and they were trying to launch in the US post 9/11.He thought America was too prudish and went back. :D

Looks like you can get P.F. Chang's teriyaki and Kikkoman teriyaki sauce over there. Though, it's really not a difficult sauce to make, just have to have a lot of stuff you rarely use for anything else. If I knew anything about domestic international shipping I'd offer to send you some.
Yea I have seen some Teriyaki sauces in stores, just always like to make stuff myself, but started getting home super late from work, so maybe buying one is the way to go, was just never sure about it !

Haha what I remember about shipping anything, especially anything that can be eaten it's a pain in the ass! but I do appreciate the thought very much! Do you add Sesame seeds to your teriyaki or leave it out (I add it to mine)

Yea I have seen some Teriyaki sauces in stores, just always like to make stuff myself, but started getting home super late from work, so maybe buying one is the way to go, was just never sure about it !

Haha what I remember about shipping anything, especially anything that can be eaten it's a pain in the ass! but I do appreciate the thought very much! Do you add Sesame seeds to your teriyaki or leave it out (I add it to mine)
:) Kikkoman is pretty good stuff, standard in most American households and P.F. Chang's is mid-$$ Chinese restaurant that's super popular here. Unfortunately I do not like sesame seeds, they taste burnt to me. Kikkoman has a sesame teriyaki, too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wuggie
I suppose that’s true
If she does not ask why you've been absent, you can be sure it is because she does not care why you are not visiting. (Harsh but true)

If you do not go to your bakery for bread for a week, do you owe them an explanation as to why? Even if you are "close" to your bakery's staff, you do not owe them details about any absence, even if they ask.

:) Kikkoman is pretty good stuff, standard in most American households and P.F. Chang's is mid-$$ Chinese restaurant that's super popular here. Unfortunately I do not like sesame seeds, they taste burnt to me. Kikkoman has a sesame teriyaki, too.
Ooooh perfect :D I will try get the Kikkoman one, it's surprisingly cheap so that's also a plus!! Appreciate it :D - I like a little sesame seeds, think it might be for texture...

Reactions: Vixxen81
Ooooh perfect :D I will try get the Kikkoman one, it's surprisingly cheap so that's also a plus!! Appreciate it :D - I like a little sesame seeds, think it might be for texture...
Awesome, glad I was able to help. I vaguely remember eating a sesame breadstick in a restaurant and immediately wanting to die. :(

• Wat?!
Reactions: Wuggie
Awesome, glad I was able to help. I vaguely remember eating a sesame breadstick in a restaurant and immediately wanting to die. :(
Yea okay we can very quickly conclude Sesame is probably NOT for you then! I wonder if there's a "share your food" thread in here somewhere, because I tend to take pictures of quite a bit of my food when I cook it =)))

Reactions: MarieElise
Yea okay we can very quickly conclude Sesame is probably NOT for you then! I wonder if there's a "share your food" thread in here somewhere, because I tend to take pictures of quite a bit of my food when I cook it =)))
Feel free to start a thread in this section. :) I like to post pics, too.

Feel free to start a thread in this section. :) I like to post pics, too.
Both of you feel free to start and or contribute to such a thread, however...... be prepared for recipe requests! ;)

Reactions: MarieElise and Maxi
Both of you feel free to start and or contribute to such a thread, however...... be prepared for recipe requests! ;)
The thread is already made! When it's not 1am, I will do a bigger search through my phone and get pictures of more food, For now I do eat a lot of the same stuff, (Losing weight and being a student with 3 jobs, I tend to cook a lot of the same stuff sadly)

• Hugs
How do i know for sure that what i have with her isn’t real? I can’t just give up if there is a chance for something real with her. She gave her WhatsApp number and told me her real name, she did both without me even asking, she also lets me control her lush for free. She’s told other users that I’m her boyfriend. I’m going to Mexico in august and invited her, the only reason she isn’t going is because her mom is sick and she pays the medical bills for her. She also works in a studio if that matters. I’m not convinced that what we have isn’t real.

How do i know for sure that what i have with her isn’t real? I can’t just give up if there is a chance for something real with her. She gave her WhatsApp number and told me her real name, she did both without me even asking, she also lets me control her lush for free. She’s told other users that I’m her boyfriend. I’m going to Mexico in august and invited her, the only reason she isn’t going is because her mom is sick and she pays the medical bills for her. She also works in a studio if that matters. I’m not convinced that what we have isn’t real.
Oh boy here we go, I have a feeling you do not listen, but I'll bite.. So she told YOU that she told other users, or she does this out in the public chat? - Also getting a WhatsApp number, or a real name (if it even is, I always suggested my friends who do this, to use several fake ones) or even controlling a lush for free, happens to good supporters sometimes, hell I've gotten it multiple times with a girl too and I would NOT consider us being in a relationship at all, we know a bit about each other, seem to enjoy talking both on and off the platform and sometimes just like to play around too, even if free.. if anything I will consider us friends.. MAYBE you could consider this girl a friend..

BUT STILL! NO MATTER WHAT.. You are so sickly jealous of her work, that you are toxic for her, so if you really do like this girl, for the love of everything stay away.. now I've tried from another perspective, because you clearly do not want to listen to the rest in here saying you're not in a relationship.

Because you have a dozen cam models with a collective experience of about 100 years telling you it isn't going to happen and it isn't real. I'm not going to be delicate about this. It's not uncommon for cam models to pit other users against each other for the sake of tip wars and what not. Her mother isn't sick. She's not paying for medical bills and she does not want to meet you but she will happily zap your wallet dry if she thinks there's a chance of keeping you around. Don't be a schmuck.

She doesn't want YOU, she wants your MONEY.

Look, the sooner some of you guys understand that we are the object of desire instead of you the easier time you're going to have of this. Until then, be miserable I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.