AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Love hurts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do i find out the truth from her
Take off the "rose coloured glasses". And re-read your own posts here. It is there for anyone who is impartial to see. She is not interested. Read between the lines. Pretend you are hearing what you have read from a friend you care about, and they have asked you for advice as to what to do. Then, having heard what you have told us here, what would you tell this friend to do?

From what you have said I would not even necessarily say she is *love conning* you, you seem to be the camsite equivalent of a fish that actually baits the hook and then impaling itself for the fisherman. She is most likely merely doing her job, trying to get tokens from a user (you).

IT IS HER JOB

I will stop talking to her i just need to know that she’s tricking me for sure first.
No one who has responded to you is trying to deprive you of happiness & love. They're trying to keep you from heartbreak, regret & having a Lot Less money than you have this minute.

You don't want to listen to models. You don't want to listen to users who have interacted with many models on many sites.

You say you"need" to know if it's a con. Keep in contact with her. Keep open your lines of communication. You Will Find Out It Is.

And..... if all ACF advice is wrong, please come back & tell us. You have been getting honest legitimate feedback. You don't want to accept it.

I’m sorry if I’ve come across as rude to anyone here. This is just very hard for me. I know that you all are probably right, I’ve thought about many of the things some of you have said myself. She doesn’t act like she’s in love with me anymore. I’m going to break things off with her. I’ve shed too many tears over her.

I’m sorry if I’ve come across as rude to anyone here. This is just very hard for me. I know that you all are probably right, I’ve thought about many of the things some of you have said myself. She doesn’t act like she’s in love with me anymore. I’m going to break things off with her. I’ve shed too many tears over her.
Go take care of yourself. Eat something nice. Go out and have a drink. You'll feel better in no time.

You USA types call it arugula (sp) ;)
Ew yuck, that stuff tastes like shit!
Well, maybe lightly in the right combo it might be decent ...

Ew yuck, that stuff tastes like shit!
Well, maybe lightly in the right combo it might be decent ...
I have never eaten it, to my knowledge. I believe it is bitter? I do not do bitter (unless it is my regrets on a bad day :rofl: ), I do not drink beer for that reason (bitter that is, not regretfulness! ;) ).

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I have never eaten it, to my knowledge. I believe it is bitter? I do not do bitter (unless it is my regrets on a bad day :rofl: ), I do not drink beer for that reason (bitter that is, not regretfulness! ;) ).
yeah I can't stand IPAs for that reason, that arugula stuff's for masochistic Rabbits lol

• Funny!
Reactions: ElGato and Ozzie_
Aw, shame. IMO rocket, spinach and thinly-sliced red onion with a balsamic vinegar dressing, and a couple of cherry tomato makes a fantastic side salad, or dressed with a little olive oil and lemon juice and a handful of toasted pine nuts works really well with fresh fish.

yeah I can't stand IPAs for that reason, that arugula stuff's for masochistic Rabbits lol
I love arugula and IPAs lol I think if we ordered beer and salad together there would be a fight

(But if I remember correctly we're both Italian so there should be much more options in common lol)

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
I love arugula and IPAs lol I think if we ordered beer and salad together there would be a fight

(But if I remember correctly we're both Italian so there should be much more options in common lol)
Nothing to fight over, if it was about the ipa and the arugula, I’d stand right out of your way and youd be free to take it all 😂 same w mushrooms and eggplant.

Most people I meet do seem to like arugula and IPAs. They both just taste really bitter and nasty to me. Maybe it’s genetic like the cilantro soap thing. I don’t get the soap thing w cilantro, but I guess a chunk of people do.

I’ve also never understood all those people who hate broccoli. It’s one of my faves. People are weird. But it’s kind of cool how unique we all are though.

How do i know for sure that what i have with her isn’t real? I can’t just give up if there is a chance for something real with her. She gave her WhatsApp number and told me her real name, she did both without me even asking, she also lets me control her lush for free. She’s told other users that I’m her boyfriend. I’m going to Mexico in august and invited her, the only reason she isn’t going is because her mom is sick and she pays the medical bills for her. She also works in a studio if that matters. I’m not convinced that what we have isn’t real.
Look my friend. It's time to get real. You're not her boyfriend. Ultimately though, you're not cut out for a relationship or even a friendship in this space. You're toxicly jealous and that's going to lead to a whole world of pain.

My suggestion would be to make a shrine to her in your mother's basement, get a back tattoo and then write poetry about your unrequited love for the rest of your life.

Honestly, that will be cheaper and less painful.

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Nothing to fight over, if it was about the ipa and the arugula, I’d stand right out of your way and youd be free to take it all 😂 same w mushrooms and eggplant.

Most people I meet do seem to like arugula and IPAs. They both just taste really bitter and nasty to me. Maybe it’s genetic like the cilantro soap thing. I don’t get the soap thing w cilantro, but I guess a chunk of people do.

I’ve also never understood all those people who hate broccoli. It’s one of my faves. People are weird. But it’s kind of cool how unique we all are though.

I’m with you on IPAs!! Yuck…

But rocket, with the right dressing, can be really tasty… it tastes peppery to me ☺️

Thank you, I’m not so sure it’ll be that easy though.

Look at it this way, you've had some fun, some pain as well, but earned a lot of valuable life experience in a relatively safe and harmless way.
My personal advice to you from reading your story would be to work on your jealousy issues, so it doesn't hurt any of your future relationships.

Status
Not open for further replies.