AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Love hurts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2023
I’m sure you’ve heard what I’m about to say before. I’ve been seeing this model for three months and we’re in a relationship. I’ve never met her it’s just been online. I started talking to her after another model at the studio she works at ghosted ne. I was in a moment of weakness and she was there to comfort me, even asking for my whatsapp number. It wasgreat she sent me cute pictures and videos all the time, texted me in the morning asking how i was, saying super sweet things to me. We even had a videocall outside of the website to just talk. We told each other that we were in love, she even dedicated ed sheeran’s song perfect to me. We continue talking on whatsapp and came to her stream everyday occasionally tipping and doing private shows, her making sure to be aware of me and making sure i felt special to her. Things were great for a while then she staryed talking less on wjatsapp and almost ebtirely on the camsite. i started getting uncomfortable and jealous about some things and talked to her about it. I asked if she would consider making a few small changes when she streamed. She refused telling me i was acting like a child and that i needed to get over my insecurities. She forgave me shortly after and things were normal. I watch her stream everyday and do privates with her whenever i get a chance. She doesn’t those cute pictures abd videos anymore. After a few more fits of jealousy she told me that she stopped using WhatsApp and now i can talk to her on instagram or the camsite, just like any other viewer. When i go to see her i get jealous and sometimes say something about it. I see the other guys flirt with her and play with her and it’s so hard to see. Rarely she does can to cam with other users, and it kills me to know what she could be doing and to think she’s being intimate with another man. I just know what to do now, we still love each other but it just feels that I’m no different from any other users. I don’t know what to do now, but I can’t be alone again.

I really had to think about if I wanted to write this reply or not.. but here goes

I'm sorry that you got hurt first of all, will always be. However, saying you're in a relationship when you only know a person online, sounds very "dangerous" to me, also even if you would be in a relationship, this doesn't sound like a healthy one to me, from either side..

I will try break this up as best as I can, as there's no paragraphs to split this up into and it fast gets hard to read for me.

If you get jealous from her flirting with others, or the thought of other guys getting off to watching her etc.. you should never date someone in the industry!! that's my first suggestion.

If you were truly in a relationship, she would not treat you like this, with no communication outside of the "norm", I'm sorry once again, I do believe you are just another user, I'm not saying this to hurt you at all, but I hope you can realize this and move on.

TO me, and again, it's my opinion, she saw what you needed, you paid her somewhat for that service, but you took it to heart too much maybe?, I do not agree with her saying she's in love with you, if this is what she did, but I do believe this is it!

I hope all this makes sense, it might not be the reply you want to hear, but there it is..

we still love each other but it just feels that I’m no different from any other users.
Yeah, you may want to rethink that because it sounds like you are no different from any other users. Well, except you come with the added baggage of occasional fits of jealousy. If you keep that up you will likely find yourself blocked. Unless you have been paying all her living expenses she still has bills to pay.

I have my own, "I fell in love with a cam model" story. Hell, it is why I'm here. However, when (let's call her V) was worried I would get jealous when she was in privates with other members my response was, "It's ok V, I know what you do for a living." If fact I would try to help her get tips, tippers, and privates. I wanted her to be happy and successful. You, on the other hand, have some issues to work through.

Here is some reading for you. It sounds like you need it.

You're a mess, brother. Here's some advice that I don't think you are in a position to receive, but I'm going to try anyway.

- Stop going to her cam room and stop going to cam sites altogether. Block her on Instagram.
- Take up a physical activity that gets you out of your house like hiking or weightlifting.
- Learn to enjoy being alone. You might need a therapist to help you on this one, but you can tell loneliness has made you desperate and brittle. The answer isn't to find someone to love you, the answer is to love yourself.

Good luck.

I can only echo the other posts on here. This is extremely unhealthy for you and her. Every time you want to log into her room, do something else. Go outside, snap a rubber band against your wrist, jerk off, whatever it takes to not log on. If you have to go so far as to install parental controls to keep you off the site, do it.

It takes 21 days to break a habit. That's all this is...a habit. If you stopped visiting her this very moment and never logged in again she probably wouldn't even think about you. Don't let her live rent-free in your head. 'Cause you certainly aren't living rent-free in her's.

Here’s a confessional for you: In the late 90’s, I dated an exotic dancer, I never attended her shows, I 1st met her in a bookstore. There are dating apps, I met my life partner on one:)
In reality, boyfriends/husbands/pimps are banned from strip clubs where their intended dances. They would have bounced you the second they figured it out. Congrats on a life partner, I've been married for 24 years. I started camming 14 years into our marriage.

In reality, boyfriends/husbands/pimps are banned from strip clubs where their intended dances. They would have bounced you the second they figured it out. Congrats on a life partner, I've been married for 24 years. I started camming 14 years into our marriage.
My favorite part about these threads is the long long long exposition and background. When a girl said no to me, I usually started with the bottom line 1st: I’m rejected, it hurts, I feel unwanted. I will survive, thank you for the kinky stuff, no thank you for the drama queen shit show. Peace. Goodbye. Sooo simple….

Reactions: Lilly_____
My favorite part about these threads is the long long long exposition and background. When a girl said no to me, I usually started with the bottom line 1st: I’m rejected, it hurts, I feel unwanted. I will survive, thank you for the kinky stuff, no thank you for the drama queen shit show. Peace. Goodbye. Sooo simple….
It's actually my goal in life on here to turn every single one of these threads into a food thread. What was the first meal you shared with your partner?

Mine was shoulder blade pork steaks and beans. Home made.

I’m sure you’ve heard what I’m about to say before. I’ve been seeing this model for three months and we’re in a relationship. I’ve never met her it’s just been online. I started talking to her after another model at the studio she works at ghosted ne. I was in a moment of weakness and she was there to comfort me, even asking for my whatsapp number. It wasgreat she sent me cute pictures and videos all the time, texted me in the morning asking how i was, saying super sweet things to me. We even had a videocall outside of the website to just talk. We told each other that we were in love, she even dedicated ed sheeran’s song perfect to me. We continue talking on whatsapp and came to her stream everyday occasionally tipping and doing private shows, her making sure to be aware of me and making sure i felt special to her. Things were great for a while then she staryed talking less on wjatsapp and almost ebtirely on the camsite. i started getting uncomfortable and jealous about some things and talked to her about it. I asked if she would consider making a few small changes when she streamed. She refused telling me i was acting like a child and that i needed to get over my insecurities. She forgave me shortly after and things were normal. I watch her stream everyday and do privates with her whenever i get a chance. She doesn’t those cute pictures abd videos anymore. After a few more fits of jealousy she told me that she stopped using WhatsApp and now i can talk to her on instagram or the camsite, just like any other viewer. When i go to see her i get jealous and sometimes say something about it. I see the other guys flirt with her and play with her and it’s so hard to see. Rarely she does can to cam with other users, and it kills me to know what she could be doing and to think she’s being intimate with another man. I just know what to do now, we still love each other but it just feels that I’m no different from any other users. I don’t know what to do now, but I can’t be alone again.
Your first sentence is absolutely correct. The Forum has heard this story Many Times. If you can handle it, read the responses. There will be many but not what you want to hear.

I know what the responses will be and they will tell you everything you need to know. What you do is up to you.

Models Do Not Want, Need or Tolerate Jealousy. Whether it be a user in her room or that someone special in real life.

Read the replies and try to appreciate that people with lots of experience in the camming business are telling you the truth. Good luck.

I don’t know what to do now, but I can’t be alone again.

Nothing wrong with being lonely. But if your loneliness makes you visit cam models looking for a committed romance, then cam sites are not for you, and you should stop visiting them.

I agree that you need to learn to be happy alone and love yourself, first and foremost. But if you choose to keep pursuing a partner, you must stop doing it on cam sites.

It’s a fantasy. It’s entertainment. It’s meant to be temporary fun in exchange for payment. If you’re not in a place emotionally where you can distinguish the fantasy from the real thing - even in the (hopefully rare) case where a model says she’s in love - then you will continue to have problems. Sorry man.

It's actually my goal in life on here to turn every single one of these threads into a food thread. What was the first meal you shared with your partner?

I'm still thinking about your Chicken Teriyaki with Broccoli over White Rice that you pictured last month. 🙂

but I can’t be alone again.
It might feel that way now, but you can. These emotions and sadnesses, are temporary in life and pass. Might be worth looking at the stages of loss by Elizabeth Keebler Ross. Stages of grief happen when you lose intangible things too, like relationships or strong dreams of a way you wanted things to be/ work out.

Honestly man, you do not seem like the type of guy that should be trying to date a sex worker anyways. Our job would drive you crazy. You’re just not the type of guy to handle that, and that’s OK, that’s perfectly natural. I would try building a relationship, just a traditional “normal” way if you want one, like eHarmony or something. All you are going to do is have problems and be hurt, trying to find relationships on cam sites. Or or thinking that you can change cam models and having them stop certain things for you. I really strongly advise against continuing on that romantic path. I know people that have met people on like second life and stuff like that. Something like that instead,where money isn’t involved. Even rocket league is probably a better place to try to meet someone, for a serious relationship, than a cam site.

ETA : I meant Kubler Ross. I always mix her up with the cookie guys.

Last edited:
I wasn’t trying to find love, things just happened so quickly, i didn’t start to her in hopes of a relationship. I know that it’s not a dating site and i never intended to have a romantic relationship. She started it all, she told me she loved me first, and i just had to believe i couldn’t bear not to. /: i shouldn’t of continued talking to her at the start

Reactions: Ozzie_

I will jump in on this one! we had beef tripe soup (I can't remember it's original name) that she had made, because I traveled quite a bit to see her, and she wanted to make a nice traditional food for me for the first time visiting.

Reactions: Vixxen81
I wasn’t trying to find love, things just happened so quickly, i didn’t start to her in hopes of a relationship. I know that it’s not a dating site and i never intended to have a romantic relationship. She started it all, she told me she loved me first, and i just had to believe i couldn’t bear not to. /: i shouldn’t of continued talking to her at the start
Well it’s happened twice now when you haven’t intended it to. So sounds like cam sites aren’t for you 🤷‍♀️ all we can do in life is learn from mistakes and move forward to other things.

Gosh, it was a gyro type thing from a street cart. He had beef, I had the chicken . It was nice. I remember thinking “ is this dude trying to date me, or are we just grabbing some food real quick? “. My next thought was “wow that’s a nerdy fucking jacket he’s wearing, it takes balls to go out in public like that.” 😂

• Funny!
Reactions: Vixxen81 and Wuggie

Garlic Naan, Chicken Biryani, Veggie Korma, veggie Pakoras....
Indian/Pakistani night!

Reactions: Vixxen81
I wasn’t trying to find love,
Mate, I do not think anyone does, but it still happens (the illusion of love I mean)

things just happened so quickly, i didn’t start to her in hopes of a relationship. I know that it’s not a dating site and i never intended to have a romantic relationship. She started it all, she told me she loved me first, and i just had to believe i couldn’t bear not to. /: i shouldn’t of continued talking to her at the start
You are in a tricky situation. You've been given some very good, sympathetic advice in this thread so far. As much as you can, you should take your cue for what to do next from those responses. It seems likely to me that the best course for you is to take a break from ALL camsite visits and interactions with this model, to get back to an even situation in your life. I say a break from all sites because, unfortunately, there are other unscrupulous models out there who will also tell you that they love you (just for clarification; they do not love you).

Loneliness is a bitch, but you (and everyone really) need to learn to be comfortable alone, to lessen the likelihood of such acts of quiet desperation as falling in love with someone who is merely words on a screen.

Look after yourself; practice some self love, and self-preservation. You can get through this.

Reactions: MarieElise
she even dedicated ed sheeran’s song perfect to me
this is all the proof you need to know she doesn't love you. I wouldn't make my worst enemy listen to ed sheeran.

but it just feels that I’m no different from any other users
You are no different from other users. Sorry to break that to you. I know it will hurt.

I strongly suspect the "love" vibe she was giving you was a way of keeping you returning to her room. Look around this forum and you'll see lots of guys in the same position as you, recounting a similar experience.

Regardless of whether it was love or not, you've fucked it up by being jealous. She has a job where she is paid to do live shows for men online. Getting jealous of that and acting out about it will always get you blocked. If this relationship was real (it wasn't) then you'd be completely unsuited to be in it because jealousy can't exist in this space. She doesn't need you in her room kicking off every time she does something for another guy.

I'm just now reading this thread back and guess what I'm making tomorrow? Yep! Nom nom Decided about 30 minutes ago.
Pics or it didn't happen

Fun fact: in Japan, teriyaki sauce is actually more commonly combined with red meat

Educate Yourself Shooting Star GIF

Pics or it didn't happen

Fun fact: in Japan, teriyaki sauce is actually more commonly combined with red meat

Educate Yourself Shooting Star GIF
Oh I guess that would make sense. Probably easier to raise beef than chicken. I deleted the pic for some reason but here's some pork spare ribs and fried potatoes and onions from Memorial Day. I'll take a pic of tomorrow's batch of chicken.

Or not, every time I try to upload it it says security error. That's a first.

Status
Not open for further replies.