AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite Christmas/Holiday/Winter songs

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm shocked that no one has posted the most important Christmas song of them all!

Having lived in New York for a few years, I've found that it is not truly the holiday season until Dominick the Donkey pays a visit. Now that I'm on the west coast, I find that the people here lack the cultural awareness to fully appreciate the story of Dominick.

For those of you that are unfamiliar, Dominick was a run-of-the-mill donkey that is brought in to help Santa bring his sleigh over the Italian alps, insuring that the children of Italy (and presumably Switzerland) had presents in time for Christmas. It's truly a touching tale of a common barnyard animal going above and beyond to spread holiday cheer to children in geographically difficult regions around the world. For those wishing to hear more about the story of Dominick, Lou Monte recounted his adventures in song form in 1960:

Growing up Italian-American in New Jersey (what's it to ya!), I got all the Lou Monte a being made a flesh can tolerate. I shared my heritage with some folks in Minnesota and they repaid with interest by introducing me to Yogi Yorgesson. I Yust Go Nuts at Christmas

I'm about as far away from being a Christian as one can be without being seated on an iron throne encircled by sulfurous flame, but in the realm of pure Christmas music, I don't believe anything equals this.

I chose this YouTube vid because it's the Holst setting, has most of Rossetti's text, and subtitles for any who are unfamiliar with it. You really don't hear it much in the US.

Ah yes I completely forgot that on this site its just the last part of the link. So I thank you, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

Status
Not open for further replies.