AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite Instrumentals

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BloodRed, I'm always a bit apprehensive and quite frankly, borderline frightened by what you might post, but these were quite good. :)

On a serious note, you labeled each song as death metal, black metal, doom metal, etc. As I am not nuanced in the genre, can you enlighten me to the differences? Seriously, because I don't know.

On a less serious note, maybe they should just eschew vocals altogether. :-D

RogueWarrior said:
BloodRed, I'm always a bit apprehensive and quite frankly, borderline frightened by what you might post, but these were quite good. :)

On a serious note, you labeled each song as death metal, black metal, doom metal, etc. As I am not nuanced in the genre, can you enlighten me to the differences? Seriously, because I don't know.

Here's the definitions for Black metal and Death metal, but it's probably best to listen to songs from a few key bands of the genres to get a real understanding since they're very different from each other and are both semi-complicated to explain.

Doom metal has slow tempos and very low-tuned guitar tones, Black Sabbath were pretty much the first doom metal band and laid down all the basics, while later bands that came after them defined it into what it is now.

Hopefully this was helpful to you, RW.

Reactions: RogueWarrior
BloodRed87 said:
RogueWarrior said:

Here's the definitions for Black metal and Death metal, but it's probably best to listen to songs from a few key bands of the genres to get a real understanding since they're very different from each other and are both semi-complicated to explain.

Doom metal has slow tempos and very low-tuned guitar tones, Black Sabbath were pretty much the first doom metal band and laid down all the basics, while later bands that came after them defined it into what it is now.

Hopefully this was helpful to you, RW.

you might dig this. Bongrippers album Satan Worshiping Doom is easily one of my favorite records of all time. I listen to it once a day at least. pure instrumental, doom, sludge, metal..it's HEAVY.

Reactions: BloodRed87
Interesting to see how Frankenstein evolved over 35 years.

Reactions: WickedTouch
Might be cheating as the POTC music doesn't have lyrics to start with but He's A Pirate, rock version by Hayatebune.

Reactions: Puffin
I am surprised that classical music has not been mentioned in this thread. I suppose it is possible that no one here enjoys classical music. There are some opera's mixed in here, mainly from Bach of course, sorry.

I love classical music, I can thank cartoons at a very young age for increasing my interest in music. Just never got around to posting any in this thread.

Let's get in the mood for Halloween!

Sometimes i just like to see talent. Each person has a different opinion of what that is, and I evaluate talent on an individual basis. I am also a musician, so I can appreciate the difficulty of things that a casual observer might overlook. Here are some examples...

Zach Kim (from Korea)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRMHdmEEZGA

Joe Satriani
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2fExyjlG7Q

(Me, playing something I wrote for electric guitar on my acoustic guitar)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQsQm4t1N-M

Sorry, I didn't originally post them in the Youtube tag, this repost is the correction for that.

Zach Kim (Korea)

Joe Satriani

God said:
Sorry, I didn't originally post them in the Youtube tag, this repost is the correction for that.

Zach Kim (Korea)

Joe Satriani

Hi, God!
Just use the part after the v= to put a video on here, like this.

:)

Reactions: God
Hard to top one of the best ever.
:-D

Of course I can't leave out Jimmy.

And another great one from one of my all time favorite albums.

I'm really not sure if this counts, but I've been playing Faster Than Light on Steam lately. The background music is so peaceful and pretty! :) I think it's one of my favorite things to do homework to. The game is frustrating as hell, I still haven't beaten it, but at least the music keeps me calm.

There's a lot more on YouTube. :p

Reactions: CallipygiEnthusiast
I would like to hear more songs with the church organ.

Another "almost instrumental." Nearly the first four minutes are virtually a violin solo (with some piano for rhythm) by the amazing Don "Sugarcane" Harris.

Reactions: Brad
This was the first modern instrumental record I ever bought. I'm a Roxy Music fan and Eno had just left when this came out, so I had to have it. There's this guy in the subway who plays the flute to a looped backing track that reminds me a little of this. Flip side is pretty good too.

This was a BFD when I was a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.