AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite thing about caming?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuki22

Cam Model
Dec 1, 2017
Western Canada
chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@CBRyuki22
Chaturbate Username
Ryuki22
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000906680/Ryuki22/
Hey everyone!

I only started at the end of Aug. 2017 but I have a modest following and a handful of super awesome regulars including my mods.. I love that this is a way to earn income that doesn't feel like work.. I don't watch the clock until quitting time like I do my other jobs, quite the opposite I get sad when I know my roommate is coming home soon :p BUT ya, my favorite thing is just the people, conversation and connections being created by this.. I love over time, as long as you are yourself, your show becomes self filtering to a point where a lot of like minded people show up and keep coming back.. its a beautiful thing to be reminded so often that maybe were not as alone as we think we are in the world..

Any similar experiences? What's your favorite thing about it? :)

Hands down my favorite thing about caming is being self employed. I don't have to rely on anyone besides myself to control how much money I make. Plus not having to work with other humans is a dream come true. I get to listen to all my friends complain about their co worker drama and it always makes me feel great full I don't have to deal with that.

Reactions: Ryuki22
It's been super empowering to go from feeling like a dorky weird kid with bad anxiety to feeling like a (dorky) goddess overcoming anxiety. I feel so much happier and healthier since applying myself to camming, it has provided lots of valuable perspective, which has motivated me to get my shit together and really pay attention to and care for myself. I also really enjoy the we-are-not-so-alone feeling, it warms my big heart right up :happy:

Similarly to you as well, my main mod is awesome. He found me when I first started camming and has been helping and supporting me since then. By far the sweetest person I have met through this camming world.

Reactions: Ryuki22
Status
Not open for further replies.