AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite Things: I Love It When A Member...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SinScarlett

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Apr 1, 2013
profiles.myfreecams.com
I thought it would be nice to have a companion thread to this one about camgirls, so here goes!

Finish the sentence: I love it when a member ______________________ .

It can be anything! We have some great premiums who are wonderful people. And this doesn't have to be just camgirls participating, members you can show some love to other members too!

(I know you're all thinking "heh heh members" right now, so I'm gonna go ahead and say that part. :p )

:D

I'll go first!

I love it when a member:

-Reads my profile
-Says hello to me when he's new
-Loves my cat (despite his occasional cock-blocking) :) :cat:
-Respects my boundaries and time
-Genuinely cares about me and my life
-Interacts well with the rest of my regulars

- CHATS and makes jokes in the room
- tweets with me
- razzes me about my sports teams
- tips just because/not for the countdown
- remembers things about me/makes inside jokes with me
- sends notes/messages to say they were thinking about me, especially if we haven't talked in a while
- asks questions about school and how it's going, or asks questions about psychology :mrgreen:

I love it when a member:

* Picks up on social cues! Someone who doesn't say, "Oh bb my cock is SO HARD FOR YOU mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" while I'm being silly, and doesn't start talking about something like genocide when I am trying to be sexy. I love it when members go with the flow of the room!

* Respects my privacy. Someone who never EVER pushes my boundaries with regards to personal information, even if he reeeeeeeeeeeeally wants to.

* Pokes fun at me! Not in a mean way, but gentle ribbing can be so much fun!

* Doesn't take himself too seriously! Camming is about having fun. A member who can take light-hearted teasing, but also who understands that we're still friends if I have to reprimand him for getting out of place. Sometimes it happens, but it doesn't mean I hate your guts! I'm just trying to maintain a fun, safe atmosphere for me and all my viewers. (Caveat: sometimes people do something and it DOES make me hate their guts. But if you're one of those people, I will leave no doubt about it in your mind.)

* Starts tip matching! This always makes me smile and laugh my butt off and I super appreciate it.

* Pretends to like my cat more than he likes me. I mean, you ARE pretending...right guys? :?

Miss_Lollipop said:
I love it when a member puts VOWELS in his user name so i can have a decent stab at pronouncing.
Especially if he's tipping during a cum show when I usually say "tips = I will moan your name!"

...and sometimes 'Y'
So it counts, right? :lol:

Attachments

• screenshot.1.jpg
    screenshot.1.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 419
Thinks I'm funny. I appreciate anyone who doesn't let me laugh at my own jokes alone. :cool: :lol:

- says hi when he comes in and bye when he leaves. Common courtesy, yo. It's OK not to say hi when you enter the room with a good joke or a tip instead, but it's never cool not to say bye IMO, unless you were interrupted by something or you lost your connection or something. Don't just leave without a word. A quick "gotta go, bye" or "see you later" goes a long way, compared to when I simply notice that you silently left my room, especially if you've been chatty before.

- is helpful in some way, and I'm not talking about tips or gifts here. Finding that picture on the web that I was talking about and couldn't find the other day, or showing me an online article that could help me with something I'm doing at school always makes me think "wow, that's super nice of him. :shock: "

- is not in the way of the flow of the conversation topic in the room and is easy to talk to. When a topic has obviously shifted to a different one, let it go and don't insist on talking about it further. When you have a different opinion from the rest of the room, it's totally fine to make it known of course (unless, you know. racism. sexism. etc.), but don't try to drill your own opinion into everyone else's head.

I love it when new people jump head first into the silly conversations that get going in my room. It's awesome when the first interaction I have with someone is a funny comment/one-liner/whatever is appropriate.

I LOVE when members who obviously share my music taste recommend new stuff that I like.

But my favorite is when my regulars are kind and welcoming to new people ad turn the new ones into regulars. I want my cam time to be hanging out with friends, not mediating quarrels.

LilyEvans said:
I love it when a member:

* Picks up on social cues! Someone who doesn't say, "Oh bb my cock is SO HARD FOR YOU mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" while I'm being silly, and doesn't start talking about something like genocide when I am trying to be sexy. I love it when members go with the flow of the room!

* Respects my privacy. Someone who never EVER pushes my boundaries with regards to personal information, even if he reeeeeeeeeeeeally wants to.

* Pokes fun at me! Not in a mean way, but gentle ribbing can be so much fun!

* Doesn't take himself too seriously! Camming is about having fun. A member who can take light-hearted teasing, but also who understands that we're still friends if I have to reprimand him for getting out of place. Sometimes it happens, but it doesn't mean I hate your guts! I'm just trying to maintain a fun, safe atmosphere for me and all my viewers. (Caveat: sometimes people do something and it DOES make me hate their guts. But if you're one of those people, I will leave no doubt about it in your mind.)
All of these things!

Also:

* Knows how to strike up a fun conversation rather than only comment on my body parts or question the last time I had sex. We cam girls are certainly sexy beings, but it feels more sexy to speak like a human rather than a sex doll.

A bunch of other people made great points, but also:

When my regulars are friends with my other regulars. It shows me he's not just here to jerk off, he's interested in building platonic relationships as well. You know, they tweet at each other, they tip for each other (some girls are bothered by this, I'm not), even just saying hi to each person you recognize when you enter the room is nice. I just love that sense of community.

- Likes my cat, sometimes she gets tips :lol:
- Does tips that aren't just for the countdown or content, even if its small I REALLY appreciate it. A tip in the literal sense, not MFC sense.
- Takes me private just to chat/spend time with me but doesn't have his nose in the air about the sexy things too

-Remembers to tip at/save for times when he knows it'll really mean something to me, like turns up and tips for my birthday, or when he knows I'm pushing for a higher aim, or maybe just tips when he knows I'm having a bad day. Those days where you really need that extra pick me up and that person totally improves your mood.

- When they chat to me when I'm offline and can chat about absolutely everything and anything without trying to be creepy or sexual. When you can just relax with them. There are a few members I'd happily chat to for hours on end and smile the whole time!

- When members offline tip me after those chats. Maybe because I'm loving the chat and not doing it for income, there's something so heart warming about it when someone does that, it shows they really don't take me for granted, and because they don't have to tip and I'm definitely never expecting it, it means so much when members do it!

- When members genuinely tip just because.

- When members know how to laugh at themselves and keep things light humoured. Maybe because I'm english we live in a bit of a culture where we like taking the piss out of ourselves and have a dry humour. People who take themselves too seriously usually end up hating me because they take me farrr too seriously!

- I love it when a member is fun to chat to in the room and is liked by others in the room.

- I love it when members act like real friends, and I don't mean demand to meet up with me and be friends in real life, I mean when they listen to what you say and take genuine interest in you over their own motives, and allow you to know about their life and help them through their own problems. I know technically mfc members are customers and all that malarkey, but my mfc friends know more about me than my real life friends!

- And most of all, I love it when a member I really really like tips me regularly so I can justify spending so much time talking to them!!!! The way mfc works is I have to direct my attention to current tippers, I haven't got enough time in my day to do all my real life stuff, work on cam, interact with tipping members AND spend the time I'd like to speaking to non tipping members who I'm friends with. So when a member who I really like talking to stops tipping as much it's gutting, because as much as you'd love to give them all the time you can, you have to start diverting your attention elsewhere. I have a friend who I miss so much, but he barely tips me anymore and I have current tipping regulars who I also really like, so I have to put my attention towards them, because of this although we speak, we barely know what's going on with each other anymore, it's pretty much all small talk in passing, especially as he doesn't chat in the public room.

I love it when members....

Let me know I've brightened their day. I love making people happy and it makes me so pleased to know when I'm getting my message of sweetness and light across.

When they play my games. Most of the fun stuff I do on cam really requires a member to play along with me. If I'm singing on cam and charging to change pitch/tune/sound it only works if someone bites. Same thing with drawing requests. Fun drawing requests are awesome.

When they don't mind if I'm not immediately on my game. When they have patience with me. I never feel more loved than when someone says it's ok if I send them videos after I log off when I'm fighting with my uploader. When they know I'm a human.

When they tell me if I'm having a broadcasting problem.

:D

-when they get competitive. Good naturedly of course. Not angry that someone beat your HT but like, a joking "you bastard!" And beating it back.

-tip matches.

-is aware of the flow of the room. Talks with the other guys and jokes around. It's weird when someone treats my room as a PM conversation rather than chatting with everyone else

-becomes friends with my other regs.

-is as goofy as me.

-expresses his appreciation. Not just with tips but like sincerely tells me they like me/what I do and why. That really warms my heart.

... doesn't try to make me guess what they like
... has patience with my endless questions about what area of a certain fetish they are actually interested in (example: dirty talk- do you want me focus on your dick or my pussy, or your pussy/tits? Are there certain words I should avoid, cause I knew one guy whose name was Richard and hence didn't like calling his penis dick.)
... doesn't expect me to be the same on Thursday as I was on Monday. Or even the same two hours later.
... doesn't try to convince me things about myself (biggest one is not arguing my geek status)
... says "thank you" at the end of the show. (I like to know that I've done well. Those two words have turned a bad mood into a good one after a show that I found really awkward but he loved). Even better if it's in a tip-note or streamate mail.

... chats in my room and helps me make it a cool place to hang out.
... gives me personalized compliments. Not just: Wow you're stunning or: You must be the most beautiful girl on MFC, but something like: You make up today really suits you or: I love your top today.
... his sense of humor matches mine.
... doesn't expect all my attention in PM.
... tips for my content/shows/just because.
... says Thank you after a private or a show.

Another thing I just remembered that I really, really love:

when a member acts like a friend in public chat and shows me a completely different side in group shows via tip note, or in private shows :p
Sometimes it seems that some of my regs see me a bit like a little sister, because I often have quite a chatty atmosphere in my room (and I tend to forget to tease or be flirty a lot when the conversation is very active :oops: ). And then it's always amazing and surprising when those same guys who were acting all silly and nice and non-sexual in public chat, do a 180 in group and write me all those dirty tip notes and in my head I'm all 'woah, I had no idea he could be like that'. I just love it.
Being a cool, chatty guy in public chat and writing down your sexual thoughts in tipnotes in group (or in public cumshows, for the girls who do those) is a surefire way to let a model know you appreciate both her brain/heart, and the sexy stuff she does equally, IMO.

LilyMarie said:

when a member acts like a friend in public chat and shows me a completely different side in group shows via tip note, or in private shows :p
Sometimes it seems that some of my regs see me a bit like a little sister, because I often have quite a chatty atmosphere in my room (and I tend to forget to tease or be flirty a lot when the conversation is very active :oops: ). And then it's always amazing and surprising when those same guys who were acting all silly and nice and non-sexual in public chat, do a 180 in group and write me all those dirty tip notes and in my head I'm all 'woah, I had no idea he could be like that'. I just love it.
Being a cool, chatty guy in public chat and writing down your sexual thoughts in tipnotes in group (or in public cumshows, for the girls who do those) is a surefire way to let a model know you appreciate both her brain/heart, and the sexy stuff she does equally, IMO.
But just don't do that in twitter. Nice and reserved in regular tweets but dirty in Direct Messages seems to annoy some models. :whistle: :lol:

Reactions: SinScarlett
JerryBoBerry said:
LilyMarie said:

But just don't do that in twitter. Nice and reserved in regular tweets but dirty in Direct Messages seems to annoy some models. :whistle: :lol:
Dude. ^^
I'm going to send you a DM about that.

I love it when members:

1. say "thank you" for a good show.
2. take the time to rate me 5-stars after they've had an orgasm and probably want to go to sleep.
3. tip for no reason (tips being less common on Streamate).
4. explain what they want in private or exclusive so I can best make them happy.
5. if they don't have specific requests, tell me I'm welcome to enjoy myself however I wish so I'm not wondering if they're enjoying my show.

I love many things about members, but this one just popped into my head.

I love it when a member...understands that sometimes I need to be cut a break because I'm a real person. Last night I did my first henna body art show and VASTLY underestimated the time it would take me. I was already on two hours after my show usually ends and still had a really intricate design left to do. One of my regulars said it was fine for me to log off and do it later which I appreciated so much. (Ended up doing it right then and filming it to give to him, just without the camscore pressure.) Sometimes there are just moments when you really NEED that bit of slack. I was so grateful I was near tears, small gestures of understanding can really mean so much, especially in key moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.