AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

February 14... Celebration of freedom for confirmed singles

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Sends in the plushy*
He has so many Nintendo dreeeaaammmssss
201902191073019225355330980.jpg

Yes, I am absolutely being a troll and shitposting this morning. But I'm tired and this entire thread feels like it started as a troll shit post.

I think I'm done now though. My caffeine is kicking in and I need to finish some school work. :haha:

I don't think you were always this way. The incel stuff is poisoning you. Any group think can do that to someone who is vulnerable to it. It's time to step away from the macho stuff and recollect your own thoughts. Is all this really who you want to be or how you want to feel? Don't get me wrong. I'm not who or where I want to be in life completely either. We're all just flopping around trying to get somewhere. I'm just wondering if you are enjoying this path you've set out on and if you think it's going somewhere pleasant for you?
As to the rest of your comment you weren't there... this part I can reply to. 'Macho/ incel stuff' were funny labels, as a man I would better fit the feminist mold emotionally.
For me going my own way was all about my physical health more than anything else. I lost 15kg (33 pounds), my cholesterol became normal in a few months after about 8 years on meds (doctor took me off my medication), my blood pressure is now normal and my panic attacks seem to have gone since I stopped romantically chasing 'the one'; I suspect from the lower stress level. Physically I have never felt better, at work I no longer care about chasing dollars, and mentally am so focused on my goals (am currently planning on a new degree as I'm a bit bored).
In going celibate I learnt so much; not that I had much option early on as my sex drive just ended (was at least daily release all my life). It returned but naturally it was deadened to a similar level as the female sex drive; I couldn't care less about sex or romance anymore.
This I miss sometimes as I do remember the feeling, especially the romance/ sacrifice side of love. It reminds me of addiction and remembering the delight that using used to bring; the addiction will use you and discard you when you can no longer afford it or get weak enough not to be of use to those supplying it.

it was deadened to a similar level as the female sex drive

You realize women like to fuck too right? When I'm not on birth control (because birth control just throws me into a constant state of PMS) I like to fuck an annoying amount. When I ovulate I'll literally feel drunk off horniness. Don't generalize women like that because honestly most of my friends that aren't being pumped full of synthetic hormones (and even a couple that are) have libidos similar to mine.

It returned but naturally it was deadened to a similar level as the female sex drive;

Where are you getting this from? Just because you may have gotten used to women telling you "Not now...I have a headache" doesn't mean our sex drives, in general, are dead. Lol. Mine damn sure ain't.

“Women have dead sex drives and only care about men as much as they do purses and lipstick, I’m doing so great I just dumped $10,000 on getting the attention of girls who have been very adamant about not wanting me around but for some reason they are the only women I feel strongly about but I have a feminist mindset”

Dude... wat?

Coo coo banana pants.

In going celibate I learnt so much; not that I had much option early on as my sex drive just ended (was at least daily release all my life). It returned but naturally it was deadened to a similar level as the female sex drive; I couldn't care less about sex or romance anymore.

not even unpacking all the rest of this shit but lmao what in the single fuck are you talking about. what early 2000s sitcom comedy with misogynistic undertones are you carrying into this year, the year of 2019? do you really think that everyone with a uterus is hating every second they have sex, or have you just not discovered where the clitoris is?

naturally it was deadened to a similar level as the female sex drive;

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

I have a higher sex drive than literally every dude I know, but keep believing that women have a low libido.

“Women have dead sex drives and only care about men as much as they do purses and lipstick, I’m doing so great I just dumped $10,000 on getting the attention of girls who have been very adamant about not wanting me around but for some reason they are the only women I feel strongly about but I have a feminist mindset”

Dude... wat?

Coo coo banana pants.
Totally nuts. The fact that anyone on this forum is even trying to speak to the guy like he’s a normal human is beyond me. Would anyone miss him if I just pulled the doghouse trigger? I’m honestly sick of seeing his name pop up in unread posts lists.

If anyone is opposed to casting away the trash PM me. If no one does then it’s decided.

to women friends

Just offering/throwing in my very 2 cents here, but, honestly, I find myself wondering about what your women friends had to say about your ideas. Quoting this because, personally, I always listen to what they say and really treasure and value their opinion, making my own decisions ofc. Whenever I need and/or ask, they always give me an honest external female point of view on my relationships, which not only really helps me a lot to see things from an outside female perspective but also calls me out/makes me realize my very own bullshits.

Also not to mention the fact that there's nobody better than other women to spot any bs in your woman. And, I have to say, with quite a 100% steady success rate about that. So, I mean, yeah, I listen to what they say with my ears very wide open. If i'm allowed to crack a joke here I'd say I keep my woman close and my female friends even closer.

For someone who is into MGTOW- why spend time and any mental effort on a forum that is largely composed of women?

Why waste your time making such blatantly false allegations towards women as a whole ( we dont like sex, we view men as objects, blahblahblah), when you could be out bettering yourself as these men claim to be doing.

Maybe.... just maaaaybe.... the common denominator in all of your issues is *you* and not women. Crazy concept, I know. Blows my fuckin mind how people dont take accountability for their own actions and life, and instead blame an entire gender.

Wanna be single, no one cares. Want to not have kids, no one cares. Want to better your life and feel like you dont do well when you are in a relationship, to the point that your health is suffering- good for you! making those realizations, and changing your life to take care of yourself is really important, but again, no one cares! The amazing thing about being a human, is we have the ability to reason and do things without needing validation and justification of others- as people in the sex worker community- i think many of us know that more than most. You don't need to turn into a raging misogynist to do those things, yet here we are.

I'm feeling a fair amount of emotions reading through this thread, some which have been expressed by others so I won't go into those. The main thing is I feel a little sad. To the OP, your name has changed but I am pretty sure we know each other. We've not always seen eye to eye but I considered you as one of my MFC friends I wanted to stay in touch with as we've had some good talks. I know you've been through a lot in your life and I can understand why becoming celibate is something which appeals to you, and if anything finds you peace or helps you balance your mental health then I am really happy for you. But I cannot help but be deeply concerned by the depth you are going into the more negative sides of MGTOW, incel and red pill cultures. I understand why this appeals to you, it places blame for some of your long term issues on a group you are not a part of, this is how people become radicalised. It doesn't matter if the group is women, jews, black people, muslims, it's all radicalisation. You take a vulnerable person and you explain away all their problems as being down to this group. This group becomes essentially evil, something you are demonstrating by saying that women care about men as much as handbags. This is an awful thing to say. I would leave my bag and shoes if I could save a stranger, male or female, those things are worthless to me in comparison to any living being, especially those I love and care about. Perhaps not everyone would do this, but caring about an object more than a living being is an individual issue, not a gendered issue. I am more attached to my bag than a stranger or someone I know very little perhaps, so maybe this is where you are getting these ideas from, but I am definitely more attached to those in my life, male and female than any material item. Maybe long term camsite usage has warped your views, or maybe you've had really bad experiences with women, and I am so sorry that it has been this way, but your experiences are not the norm. Some of this is unfortunate, some of it may be due to your behaviour around women. Threads like this really aren't enticing for women to start caring about you, and while I've generally enjoyed our conversations outside of ACF, you do tend to be quite disordered in your thinking and come out with some pretty wild ideas. I don't mind this, but I can see why a lot of women would be put off. It's not people's faults for being put off by your behaviour, you're not entitled to their attention, but I can completely understand why after so much rejection you would rather try to avoid it in future. Fair enough, steer away from women, maybe the break will help you in the end. But please, please, don't start looking at women as objects or get ideas in your head that we're all empty and out to get you. These are not rational beliefs, initially it may seem easier to hold onto them as it removes blame from yourself, but by doing so you'll just hurt yourself more in the end.

And yes, I know this will most likely fall onto deaf ears and I'm probably wasting my time, but I had to try. It's easy to laugh at someone in this situation or call them crazy. I don't think he's ever been quiet about having mental health issues, some of which are very clearly apparent even on here. Being compassionate is harder, but sometimes it's what's needed.

Kind of more related to the thread, but has anyone noticed that lonely single people seem to be the most obsessed with Valentines day? Like, I've never particularly celebrated whether I'm single or in a relationship. Maybe a little token, but I really couldn't give two fucks. But so many women I know do this over compensation thing where they all buy each other gifts, go out for meals etc. The MGTOW obsession is very similar. Like, it just gives away how deeply unhappy you are with yourself and that being alone makes you feel somehow less worthy so you have to over compensate. It's a stupid consumerist holiday which makes single people feel bad about themselves, those who have unhappy feelings around being alone, please stop funding it!

Please people, your worth is not defined by your sex/love/romantic life. Hollywood would make you believe this, we've been conditioned to think we need a romantic partner to succeed in life. We've been sold the idea of the "nuclear family". This is all just bullshit we've been fed. But that does not mean that one gender, male or female are evil or that relationships are evil. It just means we should make sure we're happy within ourselves first and foremost, as if we're not, any relationships we have are likely to be negative experiences.

I describe the dull love/ passion experience of women compared to men and everyone thinks I am referring to sex... interesting. Women do like sex as much as men... I can agree with that. That most of you missed my point was fine, I made it and it is done.

@IsabellaSnow thanks for this response, you are a lovely woman with a good heart. Not quite sure that your impression of me was correct, you probably shouldn't have invited me to join you when you were here if you were concerned about your safety in regard to me if you were concerned.
The someone hurt me shaming argument is pretty off in my case, the mental instability is way off, though I will admit to being gas-lighted a few times when I was vulnerable and healing. I have been traumatized but have been well for many years now, no ill after effects other than the lost time in healing, but that is normal.
I don't hate women or think of them as evil, I generally think of women in my daily life as attention seeking children in terms of some behaviour, the rest of their behaviour being adult. I love talking to women about statistics, fashion, sex, etiquette, politics and social interaction as most are great companions when it comes to such things, luckily this can all be done outside of romantic relationships, such as a forum like this. Things that really matter such as teaching your child how to emotionally regulate, using emotion to empower you, valuing what is important in life, and listening to your body, I would generally find a man to talk with.
You are right about my thinking in that it is pretty atypical; I think in multiple streams at the same time, like a computer with a multiple cores. Being an INFJ also means much of this is based on empathy with others so it has emotional as well as logical streams. Most people I meet are both confused and fascinated by me and remain so because they aren't interested in seeing past that. For instance most people are shocked when I do something really physical and can't see where that comes from.

I am more attached to my bag than a stranger or someone I know very little perhaps, so maybe this is where you are getting these ideas from, but I am definitely more attached to those in my life, male and female than any material item.
Are those you are attached to more like your bag than you care to acknowledge... this was the point I was hinting at, but not wanting to hurt anyone with.
I actually don't want to convert anyone to my view, my initial topic question (this was my topic after all...my question), was for confirmed singles on how they enjoy being single and celebrate their freedom. A fair topic for a man going his own way.

Having said all of this I know where you are coming from and what you are trying to say...thanks for the concern. It's funny talking with this subject to women close to understanding it; you don't want them to be 'red pilled' for the pain and self reflection it will cause them, I think this is why I haven't discussed this beyond my status of going my own way with my sister. I'd rather such women keep enjoying life (ride their horse), it's actually pretty masochistic and unhealthy to still keep the old protective male roles as most women don't deserve them especially now that they have no respect for them.

I do wish women had been brave enough to choose emancipation on the 80's rather than to have split feminism in two. Now we have inter-sectional (SJW) feminism vs anti-feminism/ traditionalism (was 'lipstick feminism' in the early 90's) maintaining the status quo of the past just as men were about to be freed from our old roles. Personally I am on the inter-sectional side of feminism, I think it is the way to go for women and leads to a much better result for men due to many more men opting out of romantic relationships rather than most in romantic relationships under traditionalism. This should lead to less disposability for men, lower suicide rates, less jail time (i.e. less violence), and less work deaths except in involved men or men chasing involvement/ love.

I actually don't want to convert anyone to my view,

For someone who doesn't want to convert anyone, you sure as fuck yap a lot about MGTOW, and can't STFU about "going your own way" because you reference the fuck out of it. It's like you're a born again religious zealot, or someone who's recently gone sober and wants to spread the gospel of your new found WTFever.

If you really don't want to convert anyone, and just want to "go your own way" then do us a favour and STFU about it and truly go your own fucking way and speak nevermore about it FFS.

“Deadened to a similar level as the female SEX DRIVE”

But yeah, we all got it wrong. It’s never you.

Totally nuts. The fact that anyone on this forum is even trying to speak to the guy like he’s a normal human is beyond me. Would anyone miss him if I just pulled the doghouse trigger? I’m honestly sick of seeing his name pop up in unread posts lists.

If anyone is opposed to casting away the trash PM me. If no one does then it’s decided.
Seems like he's using this forum to affirm that women are mean, awful people (are we still people in the red pill world?) by putting blatant nonsense out there and waiting for a response. Smart to stop enabling him, imo.

So, honestly you lost me on most of your response, it's a lot of contradictions, a lot of things which don't really make sense. Just thought I'd comment on this:

ot quite sure that your impression of me was correct, you probably shouldn't have invited me to join you when you were here if you were concerned about your safety in regard to me if you were concerned.
The someone hurt me shaming argument is pretty off in my case, the mental instability is way off, though I will admit to being gas-lighted a few times when I was vulnerable and healing. I have been traumatized but have been well for many years now, no ill after effects other than the lost time in healing, but that is normal.

Firstly, I never said that I was concerned about you being unsafe. You would have been very welcome if you'd come to the convention, I remembered you lived there and was hoping I might see a friendly face as I don't know many members from Aus. Sadly I didn't actually know I was going until the day before so couldn't let anyone know about it. Having mental health issues or being mentally unstable does not equate to being a danger to anyone else. That is a negative and incorrect stigma against those with mental health issues. While I cannot always understand what you're talking about because you take some very strange loops around logic and rational thinking, you have never given me the impression you would harm anyone. I want that to be pretty clear. I am very glad you have healed from your trauma, that was what I was referring to and it was a conversation we probably had like 6 or 7 years ago. I was absolutely not trying to "shame" you in bringing it up, if you can recall I had some similar experiences to you, so why would I be shaming you for something that was not your fault? I was just trying to say it in a way that wouldn't be too obvious seeing as this is a public forum.

As for the handbag thing. Well, it depends what you mean by "attachment". I carry my bag with me if I go out and I need to keep it on me as it contains important stuff like medication, my wallet, my ID, maybe an item of warm clothing, my phone. Lots of things which I need day to day in the modern world. So if I were out and about I would pick up my bag and bring it with me, I would not do the same with a stranger. If a stranger said "I want your bag" I would not just up and give it to them because it'd make them happy. I would be upset if a stranger stole my bag. Losing my bag would be an inconvenience and in some cases I might lose items which cannot be replaced. Things like my wallet I have had for at least 5 years, it's travelled the world with me. I don't think that having an attachment to a bag is a gendered thing, men have plenty of attachments to material items. Does this "attachment" mean I love my bag? No. It's an inanimate object which I like, but is essentially replaceable. I do not feel that way about humans. Humans may come and go in your life, but they are never objects. I may have more of a relationship with my handbag than a person I have yet to meet, but I don't browse through humans in the same way I might if I'm getting a new bag. It's a crazy thing to say. Almost a bit hypocritical though for an MFC viewer who has picked up and dropped "favourite models" quicker than I can get through a bottle of milk to try and accuse women of being this shallow.

For someone who doesn't want to convert anyone, you sure as fuck yap a lot about MGTOW, and can't STFU about "going your own way" because you reference the fuck out of it. It's like you're a born again religious zealot, or someone who's recently gone sober and wants to spread the gospel of your new found WTFever.

If you really don't want to convert anyone, and just want to "go your own way" then do us a favour and STFU about it and truly go your own fucking way and speak nevermore about it FFS.

Have I mentioned lately that I like you? :haha: How do we attract more of you to the forum?

Also since we seem to keep circling back to the fact that women care more about handbags than men I'd like to make it very clearly that my hierarchy of needs definitely goes plush dog > boyfriend > snacks > books > electronics and THEN handbags thank you very much.

Are those you are attached to more like your bag than you care to acknowledge... this was the point I was hinting at, but not wanting to hurt anyone with.

Your prejudice against women is showing.

You realize women like to fuck too right? When I'm not on birth control (because birth control just throws me into a constant state of PMS) I like to fuck an annoying amount. When I ovulate I'll literally feel drunk off horniness. Don't generalize women like that because honestly most of my friends that aren't being pumped full of synthetic hormones (and even a couple that are) have libidos similar to mine.

Can you do a plushie fort bruthah a large and introduce me to some of these friends?

Thanks!

Dude... wat?

Coo coo banana pants.

I laughed far more than I should of at this a "coo" in Scotland is a cow and now I can't get the image of a cow wearing banana pants out of my head :hilarious:

I only own one handbag and it is a backpack. I feel like I might not be doing this right at all.. pls help me be better at girling.

My handbag is a plain gray Jansport backpack I got at Goodwill for $5. Oops, I'm girl-ing wrong.

I laughed far more than I should of at this a "coo" in Scotland is a cow and now I can't get the image of a cow wearing banana pants out of my head :hilarious:
Moo moo banana pants.

My handbag is a plain gray Jansport backpack I got at Goodwill for $5. Oops, I'm girl-ing wrong.
Funnily enough, if my handbag got lost or damaged the only thing that would really make me a bit heartbroken about it is that it was given to me by a (MALE!) member friend who I cared really deeply for who died last year. ... So, because of it's association with an actual real life man, i'd be sad.

I don't carry a bag. I just put my shit in my husband's pockets. Isn't that why dude pants have so many? What does it mean if a man IS your handbag?

Status
Not open for further replies.