AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Feeling Shamed for being a Cam Model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update - I think I owe you all a little update of what's transpired. In the days (or weeks, really) after the dreadful incident I shared, I spent most of my time in my room only leaving it for meals and to use the bathroom. I kept to myself only speaking when spoken to. I did spend a few days just laying on the bed wallowing in misery but I got back into streaming to take my mind off of everything.

However I did realize something I find rather disconcerting. My ability to smile and just pretend like I'm the happiest person alive. I have OBS open in a small window on the screen and I just think who is this? Because I see the face smiling and laughing and enjoying herself but that's certainly not how I've felt these past weeks.

I'm not sure whether that's good or not but the good news is that I'm feeling better - much better now. I try taking it one day at a time rather than thinking too far ahead or too far back. I find this helps a lot.

I just feel really grateful that I've found this community. It's been a very lonely year for me and to have all you wonderful people supporting me is something I find very beautiful. 😘😘😘

We are all rooting for you to get to safety and security. I'm so sorry you are dealing with all of this. I am glad to hear you have a plan to get out, and I hope that the ball gets rolling on that soon.

I just wanted to chime in and echo what others have said, nothing about your choices puts you at fault for what is going on. We are responsible for our own actions and reactions, others for theirs. There is nothing you could ever do that would change that. You have done nothing wrong. You are never to blame for the abuse someone decides to act out upon you or others. And you absolutely don't deserve any of this. This sort of thing gets me really fired up, so I will end here before I say anything more about my feelings toward your father...

I'm so looking forward to the day when you post the update letting us know that you are out of harm's way. Wishing you as much health and happiness as possible while you are still there. Thank you for keeping us posted. ❤

• Hugs
Reactions: squirtalot
Status
Not open for further replies.