AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Feetfinder profile on CB bio

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 17, 2022
I asked a question to support but seems i will not get an answer anytime soon... Is it allowed to put info about feetfinder account or anything similar on my CB bio? Anyone knows?

According to the CB Terms of Service, Section V. part d. Solicitations- "you may not use the Platform to solicit any Community Member to utilize another product, site, or service that delivers live-streaming content." So I believe FF is only selling previously created content, so you should be clear for that platform and promoting other for similar content sites you are selling through.

Upvote 0
I asked a question to support but seems i will not get an answer anytime soon... Is it allowed to put info about feetfinder account or anything similar on my CB bio? Anyone knows?
Contact support and wait for a reply, dont listen to random people on the internet when it involves potentially prompting a competing site (which technically this would be as both cb and this site allow for the sale of pictures and videos). CB will ban outside of their TOS if they feel its justified and promoting any competing site or service would be enough of a justification.

Upvote 0
Contact support and wait for a reply, dont listen to random people on the internet when it involves potentially prompting a competing site (which technically this would be as both cb and this site allow for the sale of pictures and videos). CB will ban outside of their TOS if they feel its justified and promoting any competing site or service would be enough of a justification.
Yeah, if CB ever respond... i try to find out for over a month now. Year ago i didnt have any issues with support, got responses after max.6h. Now they dont even bother to reply to anyone as i see from this forum 🤷‍♀️

Upvote 0
Yeah, if CB ever respond... i try to find out for over a month now. Year ago i didnt have any issues with support, got responses after max.6h. Now they dont even bother to reply to anyone as i see from this forum 🤷‍♀️
They responded, finally. If anybody would be interested in the answer: its not allowed to put FF on the bio. Its only allowed to put the social media included on the list, and there is no FF in there 😊

• Helpful!
Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0
True, any company can do most anything they care to, though I have read the ToS multiple times in the past. FF doesn't compete against CB, as there is no live broadcast ability on the platform. Don't know who @miagirl heard from, but CB specifically told me it is allowed. Very curious. Screen Shot 2022-11-11 at 10.51.05 AM.png

Upvote 0
True, any company can do most anything they care to, though I have read the ToS multiple times in the past. FF doesn't compete against CB, as there is no live broadcast ability on the platform. Don't know who @miagirl heard from, but CB specifically told me it is allowed. Very curious. View attachment 94382
Thank you. I got a response from CB support that i should put the socials that are listed on the cb bio 🤷‍♀️ that only shows that their support is unproffessional. I asked multiple times "if info about feetfinder profile is allowed" and have not received the answer that you received. Im happy that someone got good response, ridiculous, really....

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.