AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Female Anatomy

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyLuna

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 8, 2010
ladylunasplace.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@EveMatteo
MFC Username
LadyLuna
Streamate Username
Lady_Luna
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/42697/LadyLuna
I need a picture...

There's the outer lips. The clitoral hood is sometimes visible past the outerlips. As are the inner lips.

The clit is right below the clitoral hood. The urethra, where piss comes out, is close to the clit. Under the urethra is the inner lips, which lead to the vaginal opening. The vagina is the part inside.

NOTE: the clit is not inside the vagina. The lips are not part of the vagina. The vagina refers specifically to the INSIDE.

Any additions/correction ladies?

female_genitals.jpg

Every guy, and every nude girl on MFC should know this.

Seriously.

AlexLady said:

Every guy, and every nude girl on MFC should know this.

Seriously.[/quote]

the taint is not labeled ;)

Dude, the U spot new? That's how I had my first orgasm!

It's STILL what gives me my hardest orgasms, unless my g-spot is active, which is RARE.

I'm game as long as models use the latin terms in their topics "50tkns to see my Labia majora"

ostendo mihi vestri urethral meatus bb

LadyLuna said:
Dude, the U spot new? That's how I had my first orgasm!

It's STILL what gives me my hardest orgasms, unless my g-spot is active, which is RARE.

Well...it's not as if they just invented it. :lol:

Just_mark__ said:
I'm game as long as models use the latin terms in their topics "50tkns to see my Labia majora"

LOLZ :clap:

Just_mark__ said:

oh dear. Now I wish I had learned Latin while I was still Catholic :p

i think i know the u- spot under the name deep-spot? oh hell yeah i love how that works... m g-spot gets irritated very easily..
i know most about pussy's.. and whats what.. lol
but i guess there are always things to learn.. like how to squirt.. still got no clue..
been reading about it for hours but when i go try it i end up confused because i never get to the point... :(

TashaTypical said:
i think i know the u- spot under the name deep-spot? oh hell yeah i love how that works... m g-spot gets irritated very easily..
i know most about pussy's.. and whats what.. lol
but i guess there are always things to learn.. like how to squirt.. still got no clue..
been reading about it for hours but when i go try it i end up confused because i never get to the point... :(

Tasha... here's the most simple "how to" for how to squirt you will ever find:

-explore until you find what gives you the greatest pleasure
-drink a TON of water
-play the greatest pleasure site until you "pee"
-smell it to make sure it wasn't really pee

If it *was* really pee, then you can't squirt. Yes, there are women who can't squirt. I suggest trying step three in the bathtub just in case. If you're okay with attempting to taste it if you can't smell anything, if it tastes salty, it's pee, if it tastes slightly sweet, it's cum.

AlexLady said:
Need to make that into an MFC emote to post in chat when people say it wrong.

mmmm urethral meatus sounds so hawt!

AmberCutie said:
AlexLady said:
Need to make that into an MFC emote to post in chat when people say it wrong.

Btw I've always liked your areolas Amber, I esp like that they're both slightly different :D just thought I'd share lol

Yeah, pet peeve of mine is the wide-spread use of "vagina" when they mean vulva or pudenda, as in "u have nice vagina bb." Hey, buddy, do you have the speculum version of MFC? lol

Nordling said:
Yeah, pet peeve of mine is the wide-spread use of "vagina" when they mean vulva or pudenda, as in "u have nice vagina bb." Hey, buddy, do you have the speculum version of MFC? lol
Using the word "pussy" would be better. It kinda covers everything in the area without sounding so scientific.

AmberCutie said:
Nordling said:
Using the word "pussy" would be better. It kinda covers everything in the area without sounding so scientific.
:oops: Blame it on a gf from long ago. When I got out of the navy, I had this huge potty mouth...was constantly catching myself saying stuff like, "well you know, mom, these fuc....er fools..." After some years of this, I fell deeply in love with a beautiful woman...who debriefed me severely... lol (no double entendre intended there) and now I rarely swear at all or use street terms for anatomical objects. lol Unless the terms are "cute." Example of her one day. I used the word "tit." She said, "I DO NOT HAVE TITS! I am a human female not a cow; I have breasts or BOOBS, if you must. :)

Yeah the word tits is kinda...I dunno there has to be a happy medium between scientific and crass.

I think for mfc a basic genital glossary is in order - lips, clit, pussy - while knowing what each part is and in general, does.

BTW telling a Romanian model to stroke or spread her pudenda just isn't going to work lol

Jupiter551 said:
Yeah the word tits is kinda...I dunno there has to be a happy medium between scientific and crass.

I think for mfc a basic genital glossary is in order - lips, clit, pussy - while knowing what each part is and in general, does.

BTW telling a Romanian model to stroke or spread her pudenda just isn't going to work lol
:-D My favorite "cutism" is "naughty bits." lol I once used "meh" in an Hungarian model's room...she instantly thought it was another English version of "muah!" for a kiss, so she started typing "MEH!" to me every time I came in her room. lol I finally PM'd her and spent a long time explaining. :)

lol i say no no. it bugs me that vagina only covers the inside but everyone and their dog says that it's the whole thing. it irritates me so i do everything i can to avoid saying vagina except at the doctor's office. lol....i just say pussy or something else funny to make my viewers giggle.

AlexLady said:

Thank you!! I was just talking to a buddy of mine about how so many guys think the whole area is nipple and don't even understand or even know the word areola.

Maybe a song would help? :dance:

Let's put together dem pussies.

Dem pussies, dem pussies, dem wet pussies.
Now hear the word of the Hole.

Let's connect dem pussies, dem wet pussies.

Mons pubis connected to the labia majora.
Labia majora connected to the clitoral hood.
Clitoral hood connected to the glans clitoris.
Glans clitoris connected to the labia minora.
Labia minora connected to the urethral meatus.
Urethral meatus connected to the vaginal orifice.

barman07 said:
AlexLady said:

Thank you!! I was just talking to a buddy of mine about how so many guys think the whole area is nipple and don't even understand or even know the word areola.
Indeed.

As one person who definitely knows the difference, I will sometimes ask for clarification when someone in free chat asks if the model has "big nipples". (I quite like big nipples, mind you, but many of these guys are talking about areolas! I've met some gorgeous ladies with small breasts, small areolas, and huge nipples. I've also met some with huge breasts, huge areolas, and tiny nipples.)

Chamaeleon said:
Maybe a song would help? :dance:

Let's put together dem pussies.

I dig the song....cept how do you connect pussies? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.