AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fetishes!? How do u handle some of these requests??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NevaehStar

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Oct 27, 2010
So, I posted under the Member WTF area about a fetish request I had. I have yet to do any really odd fetishes. Though some have requested & i get the random PM.

Soo... my question is:
How do u handle some of those odd, off-the-wall, make-u-think-WTF!? type fetishes?

I understand that personally, if your not comfortable with it, u can simply tell the member that u don't like to do that or something. But, sometimes people with fetishes can be a good tipper & a regular guy/girl etc...
And i may not mind doing it. Kinda like the guy who someone told me has a "Giantess fetish" i guess... he wanted me to get a little car & look thru it & talk to it & act like there was a little man in the little car & then in PRVT he wanted me to run it over my body etc... Well I went as far as finding a little car & showing it to him but refused to talk to it etc... unless he took me PRVT - i didn't want to feel uneasy doing it in public when i wasn't sure how serious he was. He eventually left with no PRVT when i started fulfilling other requests. I also PM'd him & told him i would do more in PRVT, but thats it in public.

Ok... so, when someone asks u about a fetish, i assume u always try to take them seriously? And how do u figure out how serious they are? Just simply PM them & say, "I'll fulfill your request, but need details & will only do in PRVT" ?? ( or start asking for tip amounts? so then if their serious they tip... if not maybe leave?)

I don't mind them, but I also don't want to drag out a scenario for someone who is bullshitting or just having some fun...

i dont mind harmless fetishes at all... i find them funny and they make me aaaw alot haha

however i do have a problem with members coming in talking taking me prvt and then say cmon act like your my mom and you wanna rape punish me for hiding weed in my room (yes that actually happened to me once)

* reminds me to put it in that wtf section*

i can handle about everything if it doesnt go too far

From a member side of things, privates are where things like that take place. If it's one of your fetishes, then it doesn't really matter when you do it (as long as it doesn't break any rules of course).

If it's really freaky (in your mind anyway) but don't mind doing it, make him do a true private. This way you won't "scare" off any of your regulars, and you can do whatever it may be in peace.

pyrite1965 said:
AlexLady said:
Keep in mind that there'll be pictures of it put into member's private gallery.

Even from a true private?

I hope not.

It's a separate setting from the True Private setting

"Would you like to exclude your private sessions from inclusion in the Exclusive Private Gallery? "

Sevrin said:

"Would you like to exclude your private sessions from inclusion in the Exclusive Private Gallery? "

It should only be from regular privates, still. I really hope, but never verified.

AmberCutie said:
Sevrin said:

It should only be from regular privates, still. I really hope, but never verified.
meaning you've done some messed up stuff in true private Amber? :eek: :shock: :lol:

Uh Oh, sounds like Amber was a naughty girl LOL

As for odd/unusual fetishes, I usually will start some of it lightly in public and the go PVT for the rest. Had a guy that was a control type, wanted me to sit in "slave pose" while talking in chat, but not give away what I was doing. I did it for about 5-6 mins cause he was promising Pvt. Finally I said in PM "Pvt or bounce" and he was like, I need a little more......and the ban hammer cometh! LOL

Sevrin said:

I think I had to read that 3 times before it made sense...lol

like to exclude from inclusion in the exclsuive...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.