AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fetishes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a sweater fetish (fisherman, knit, maybe a nice design), and (apparently), a sweatpants fetish. A female in only a sweater kills me. :dead: A female in only sweatpants kills me. :dead:I don't understand it and I don't know why, but we all have our kinks I guess. :angelic:

Last edited:
Reactions: Gen and Bandog
I have a few that make me uncontrollably giddy when I see them.

Boobs pressed up against glass – I don’t know why but it just drives me freakin’ crazy! :woot: I actually was clapping with joy when one of the shower videos I bought had it in (I know, how sad am I…)

A dance striptease - when a model does the hip sway and is in perfect timing with the music it’s absolutely mesmerising and like nothing else in the world exists.

A recent one I didn’t know I liked until a model did it is the eye fuck - I was like woah WTF just happened?? It totally blew my mind and I thought about it for days afterwards!

Reactions: Gen
I like shiny latex material. I love wearing it and seeing it. I am building my own collection of sexy shiny clothes.

I have a mild foot fetish. Maybe it hasn't fully developed yet, but so far just the sight of certain feet can really do it for me. I have had a few people so far ask me to show my feet on cam, and I had more fun than I anticipated showing off.

A list of my fetishes:
What I do on cam:
Financial Domination
Money Control
Magic Control
Mind fuck
Extreme Mind games
Satin
Lace
Feeders
Timophilia: I have gold and wealth fetish. I love money,gemstones, and precious metals.
Robots

Things that I love doing over the phone/animated clips:
Cannibalism:
Vore
Dolcett
Extreme Raceplay Roleplay
Naziplay
Fembot
Blond Stepford Wife fetish
Rapeplay
Snuff

• Wat?!
Reactions: Amberlie_
"Weirdest" fetish I've come across was an ear-cleaning fetish. I did a custom ear-cleaning vid. I thought it would be weird but it actually turned out to be really relaxing, I can see now how someone would be turned on by it.

My personal not-so-common (at least from my experiences) fetishes are:
  • Erotic Asphyxiation: I love to be choked, and especially being choked out during rough sex. Only two of my partners would actually do it, most others found it weird. It's dangerous and I don't partake in it often.
  • Findom: I've been on both sides irl. I love being told how to spend my money and watching someone use my money for frivolous things and the praise after (I'm not into humiliation, wallet-draining, or paypigs). Being on the other side I really love budgeting someone. I love "fixing" someone's spending habits! I'm not really into people buying me stuff or treating me to things I don't need, but god damn... when I give a bill to a sub and he pays it I just get so excited and turned on for that person. I've done some online, but it's not my cup of tea as most subs are into humiliation and "ruining" them on the internet. I'm into praise, responsibility, and being a spoiled brat.
  • Legs and Feet: I love MY feet worshipped and take pride in how, in my opinion, how perfect they are to turn people on so much. And I love OTHER people's legs. The longer and skinnier, the better. Thigh gaps get me outrageously turned-on.
  • Being a Brat: I'm not a brat, but sometimes I like to role-play being one. I'm naturally not a very bratty person, and don't like to ask for things. But when I get to beg for stuff and whine about it and throw fits it's an awesome way to play someone I'm not. I also really enjoy being around other bratty ladies, it both amuses and excites me.

My absolute bulletproof kink is spanking. I could get spanked forever. Just makes me melt.

My partner made a flogger (yeah, he had some leather lying around and just decided "hey, I'm gonna make this!" I keep telling him he could sell custom sex toys haha) and I love that as well. Especially on my back. Nothing beats hands, though :p

Some other fetishes/kinks:
-Biting the crook of my neck/shoulder
-Orgasm denial (both to me and to others. When I'm a Domme, I almost always do this)
-Edging others (goes along with the previous) or making them edge for me
-Worshipping someone's body
-Getting cum on me. My face, my breasts, my body in general...
-Having rope UNTIED at the end of a rope bondage session. It's like a... warm fuzzy aftercare kink.

Ugggh now I'm like... I NEED MY PARTNER IN MY BED RIGHT NOW but he's sleeping in my metamour's room ;___;

Status
Not open for further replies.