AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

FIFA World Cup 2014

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyday here will be a holiday when Brazil plays and I dont like soccer but man, I am loving that we are prohibited to work on brazil matches days.

LET THE WORLD CUP BEGIN

everything here is chaos, but i am loving that i will eat typical food everyday and relax in a big TV with family with yellow and green clothes :cool:

Also, I hope Brazil wins, ofc. Rumo ao Hexa!

Attachments

• 10313838_636360636419809_5991473669161939007_n.jpg
    10313838_636360636419809_5991473669161939007_n.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 267
I am excite.

As a proud Englishmen I will be doing as the English are wont to do every four years (every two years if we count the Euros) - go into the competition with no expectations of England doing even remotely well, sit angrily critiquing England's every performance (as if I'd be doing any better if it were me out on the pitch), get drunk and somehow inexplicably get it in my head that we might actually win the competition despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, become inconsolable when we inevitably crash out of the competition (probably to penalties... again), watch the rest of the competition with quiet resentment before finally being able to enjoy the final for the spectacle that it is.

I am also very excited (take a look at my icon if you have any doubts :lol: )

This time the game hours are nasty cause they fall upon my broadcasting hours more or less but WC happens once in 4 years so what the hell I will manage.

I am rooting for all European South, Greece (obviously :lol: ), Italy, Spain and Portugal although I know that from those teams only Spain has a real chance of winning it. And I hope they do :)
I am also rooting for all Latin American teams and Ivory Coast although they are on the same group with Greece :h:

Other than that, first game was a bit of a let down. Best moment was when the crowd went a capella on the national anthem of Brazil, very emotional moment. Brazil seems to depend solely on Neymar and I don't know if that will get them very far. Of course it is just the first game so they have all the time to make things work for them. I think the penalty was a very strict decision and I have great respect for Croatia, their defence on first half puzzled Brazil a lot. They were extremely unlucky to play first game with the hosts.

I am very laconic as you can see :lol:

OH OH and the most emotional part of the game was also Hulk's culo (dat ass :lol: :dance: ) *faints*

Attachments

• Trasero-de-Hulk.jpg
    Trasero-de-Hulk.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 214
Fay_Galore said:
the arbitrary on the first match was a joke, what a fuckup!
nonetheless, very entertaining game.

HOLLAND TOMORROW!
I'm nervous already.

furias rojas vs oranje that will be a great game I can't wait :h:

Tomorrow:

Spain vs. Netherlands

I know what side I am cheering for :)

I have a good idea who Fay "Orange" Galore is going to be cheering for :)

Care to make it interesting Fay hmmmm?
I got 500 tokens up for Spain, little Miss Dutch girl ...what you want to bet ? :)

OLE OLE OLE OLE....OLE...OLE...OLE OLE OLE OLE!

Reactions: Fay_Galore
EdgarAllenWhoa said:
Tomorrow:

Spain vs. Netherlands

I know what side I am cheering for :)

I have a good idea who Fay "Orange" Galore is going to be cheering for :)

Care to make it interesting Fay hmmmm?
I got 500 tokens up for Spain, little Miss Dutch girl ...what you want to bet ? :)

OLE OLE OLE OLE....OLE...OLE...OLE OLE OLE OLE!

hahaha Ed, well, I know I should be rooting for the dutch boys 'til the bitter end. and I will! except, I think a tiny bit of realism is required, I would be VERY PLEASED with a draw. we're not going to beat Spain.
I've got 10 tokens on my prem account, so I will happily take you up for that amount ;) hehehe.

Reactions: EdgarAllenWhoa
Good opening game, innit. The ref was horrendous though. May as well have been playing for Brazil at times. Brazil have already got Neymar, they don't need any extra help :)

Holland vs Spain tomorrow should be awesome. I think Spain will edge it but it should be close.

Super_Stella said:
Fay_Galore said:
the arbitrary on the first match was a joke, what a fuckup!
nonetheless, very entertaining game.

HOLLAND TOMORROW!
I'm nervous already.

furias rojas vs oranje that will be a great game I can't wait :h:

it has potential to be spectacular! Yes!
and it's a rematch of last world cup final.

btw you look so cute in your avatar!

Gween the clumsy dinosaur!

That penalty shot was VERY questionable!

I don't want to say "you know who" took a dive....but....Malandro, Fracassado, Safardana :) lol

I am just teasing you :)

It was a pretty wild game...Brazil played a little shabby on defense but they won that's all that counts. :)
Hope this is going to be a great Copa Del Mundo!

mynameisbob84 said:
I am excite.

As a proud Englishmen I will be doing as the English are wont to do every four years (every two years if we count the Euros) - go into the competition with no expectations of England doing even remotely well, sit angrily critiquing England's every performance (as if I'd be doing any better if it were me out on the pitch), get drunk and somehow inexplicably get it in my head that we might actually win the competition despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, become inconsolable when we inevitably crash out of the competition (probably to penalties... again), watch the rest of the competition with quiet resentment before finally being able to enjoy the final for the spectacle that it is.

My plans in a nutshell!

Reactions: LilyMarie
I find so cute how you guys thinks Brazil speaks spanish :lol:

Also, for the budget they had for the opening ceremony, that sucked so bad. But well, it was Belgium guys that made it, so it wasnt a view from brazilians. And i really don't like the official song.

About the game: I fell asleep :lol: so i can't say much about it hahaha. I am glad that Brazil is winning, things are already wild outside the stadium with the protests.

yeah bb sit tight and let the spray right inside your eyes
E5ALT5K.jpg

Last year i got shot with rubber bullets during the Confederation Cup protests. You can say i chickened out the protests after that. Cops here are damn dangerous for population.

ANYWAYS. This thread is about soccer/football, and I hope to catch the other games and don't fall asleep hehe

Pitbull:
I swear he reminded me of someone when I was watching the opening ceremony earlier
and as I was checking out tumblr I found this

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• tumblr_n731woQ0US1qb6it9o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_n731woQ0US1qb6it9o1_500.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 174
Gween said:
About the game: I fell asleep :lol: so i can't say much about it hahaha.

Seems half of Brazil's team took a cue from you and also decided to take a nap.

As for me, I'll be rooting for the US and will be very surprised if they make it out of their group.

Reactions: GweenBlack
Mexico's got a small problem.. :whistle:
v v v v v v

Attachments

• mexicosoff.jpg
    mexicosoff.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 109
:lol:

Fay, your country is next be prepared :cool:

Attachments

• tumblr_n72ux4NAO71s9iiwro1_500.png
    tumblr_n72ux4NAO71s9iiwro1_500.png
    254.7 KB · Views: 98
Damn! The flying Dutch did it again! What a goal by Van Persie!!
I am so glad we won't be playing against the Netherlands :lol:

I am yet hopeful
VAMOS ESPANA! :clap:

Spain getting slaughtered here.

Glad to, as I backed Holland to win this one, and stand to win about £60!

Status
Not open for further replies.