AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

FIFA World Cup 2014

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bsurs said:
Misono said:
How I see US commentary on this:
Because ESPN hired commentators from the UK?
http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-relea ... world-cup/

Hired UK commentators (good friends with Ian Darke btw, he's been a long time family friend), because the US ones I've heard have always been pretty terrible. I might be wrong, but the times I've been streaming games online that weren't being shown and got US commentary, I've had to have it on mute.

haha, this made me laugh, the guy at the left got sprayed over his shoe and is being little bitch about it :mrgreen:
roJ4MZO.gif

The spain-netherlands game was insanity! I mean, nobody expected that! The dutch were very sceptical coming into the world cup, it would have been a small miracle if we would draw against Spain. so, you can understand the feast that got unleashed after the game. fireworks everywhere.

Did you guys see that dolphin superhero dive by van Persie? surreal.

sorry for the triple post,

but tonight's game is bound to be pretty spectacular, england vs italy (and dutch referee, who's supposed to be a very good one)

this world cup is killing my MFC consistency already ;) I guess I could do both, or watch the second half or something.

I have a big TV infront of me but on a distance and I hate that the games are on mute cause I am broadcasting
I was supposed to be watching England vs Italy but I lost all goals cause I was chatting on MFC :lol:
Thank god Italy won. Gave me something to smile about, Greece and Spain broke my heart.
If Portugal wins over Germany (they need a miracle) I will be ecstatic.

Since Greece will not advance to the WC finals the next 50 years that I plan on staying alive,
I thought if a sister Mediterranean country goes to the finals I will fly there and watch the game
with them, it ain't gonna be this year I guess :lol:

Reactions: Fay_Galore
mynameisbob84 said:
I have a sad :(
Yeah I know what you mean dude. But judging by the Uruguay v Costa Rica game I reckon we'll beat both of them. We played pretty well against Italy, but just weren't clinical enough in the final third of the pitch.

Fay_Galore said:
sorry for the triple post but tonight's game is bound to be pretty spectacular, england vs italy (and dutch referee, who's supposed to be a very good one) :(
I'm not sure where you got your sources from but if by 'good' referee you mean blind as a fucking bat then yeah sure! he was amazing :lol: Don't know how he didn't give Gerrard that penalty :think:

sahi said:
I'm not sure where you got your sources from but if by 'good' referee you mean blind as a fucking bat then yeah sure! he was amazing :lol: Don't know how he didn't give Gerrard that penalty :think:

ah well, arbitraries will always make errors, and maybe that foul wasn't worth a penalty? and it's tradition to not agree with the ref when it concerns your team right ;)

overall he's being seen as the best one in the cup, here are the betting odds:

2dhs486.png

Reactions: sahi
mynameisbob84 said:
I am excite.

As a proud Englishmen I will be doing as the English are wont to do every four years (every two years if we count the Euros) - go into the competition with no expectations of England doing even remotely well, sit angrily critiquing England's every performance (as if I'd be doing any better if it were me out on the pitch), get drunk and somehow inexplicably get it in my head that we might actually win the competition despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, become inconsolable when we inevitably crash out of the competition (probably to penalties... again), watch the rest of the competition with quiet resentment before finally being able to enjoy the final for the spectacle that it is.

SNAP! After a few times watching it in the pub where there are always guys who fall on their knees crying at the screen who talk to the players as though they can hear them I'll be hooked and certain that we will win! Then when we lose I'll feel grumpy for about a week, will feel personally victimised whenever football comes on and then I'll completely forget football is even a sport until the next World Cup game.

I know nothing about football, I just like it when everyone in a pub is a united force! I also enjoy shouting angrily at the screen as a team effort and hugging random strangers when a ball gets in the net! English people don't tend to be very obviously patriotic in day to day life, we tend to take the piss out of our culture more than anything, but there are a few occasions when everyone teams together and shouts ING-GA-LAND! really loudly over and over again and go full nationalist which are usually entertaining to jump on the bandwagon when it happens (probably because they usually involve copious amounts of alcohol).

Isabella_deL said:
SNAP! After a few times watching it in the pub where there are always guys who fall on their knees crying at the screen who talk to the players as though they can hear them I'll be hooked and certain that we will win! Then when we lose I'll feel grumpy for about a week, will feel personally victimised whenever football comes on and then I'll completely forget football is even a sport until the next World Cup game.

I know nothing about football, I just like it when everyone in a pub is a united force! I also enjoy shouting angrily at the screen as a team effort and hugging random strangers when a ball gets in the net! English people don't tend to be very obviously patriotic in day to day life, we tend to take the piss out of our culture more than anything, but there are a few occasions when everyone teams together and shouts ING-GA-LAND! really loudly over and over again and go full nationalist which are usually entertaining to jump on the bandwagon when it happens (probably because they usually involve copious amounts of alcohol).

haha Isabella, spot on! but I have to say, here across the chunnel, the brits are being perceived as quite patriotic all around.

------

Stella, your avatar is insanely cute!!

Reactions: IsabellaSnow
Germany looked pretty good and Portugal did not look good at all. Hoping maybe this means the US has a chance to get out of the group. If they can win today that is.

Reactions: LilyMarie
gJku2cN.gif

I reeeally thought Portugal would end up being second place in group G after the preliminaries. After today I'm not so sure anymore. :shock:

MrRodry said:

Pra frente Brasil!!!

Go Bosnia Go!!!

:mrgreen:

This video gives me good feels, in 2002 when Brazil won I still remember the noises on the streets. Oh man, tomorrow will be another huge party day and holiday, can't wait for some brazilian churrasco with family :-D

Reactions: MrRodry
The USA celebrating their win

Attachments

• BqSpoM0CIAEk2Eh.jpg
    BqSpoM0CIAEk2Eh.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 134
Spain and Australia are going home.

Tonight's Uruguay - England match should be a good one, I think england nééds to win if they want to stay.

Bob I know you might be down in the dumps cuz of the defeat tonight, believe me so am I. But chin up lad, we still have hope. If Italy beat both Costa Rica and Uruguay 1-0 and we beat Costa Rica 2-0 we're through.
And what was up with Suarez after he scored his 2nd?? He was acting like they'd won the World Cup!! Lol.

The one thing that has come out of the WC for me is a new sexual position with my girlfriend. I'm calling it "The England Football Team" as neither of us know what we're doing or why we're there, there's no communication or passion and we never make it past the first stage. There's a lot of horrible dribbling, and no possibility of a clean sheet.

Add to that the fact it's over far too quickly, and I know afterwards it'll be 4 years until it happens again.

I must say I'm kinda suprised no one has already posted about this. Twitter is blowin up about this story. I am of course talking about Luis Suarez biting a player, again! This is the third time he's done it in his career now. What d'you guys reckon? What would be a fitting punishment?

Attachments

• Chiellini bite mark.jpg
    Chiellini bite mark.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 42
Reactions: LilyMarie
On a side note though, I really recommend you all download Suarez's career highlights video. Won't take you long, either.

It's only 3 mega bites!

*gets coat, exits thread*

Reactions: Fay_Galore
Status
Not open for further replies.