AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

FIFA World Cup 2014

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Bulgaria and Ireland played each other yet? I hope the Irish can handle Viktor Krum, I don't like him a bit but that s.o.b. is one he'll of a Seeker.

can I just park this here? it made my day

ibrwAJrdojkvDw.gif

Bocefish said:
Fay_Galore said:
can I just park this here?

Why are you asking permission?

It's not being polite because you're going to do it regardless.

Fay_Galore said:
it made my day

Because...?

Sometimes friends do odd shit that you just understand and accept?

:? Did I step on your toes?
I'm not quite sure how this is offending you, I posted something WC related that made me giggle. c'est ca.

Fay :)
How do you feel about today? Greek press wonders if tulips can blossom at 30 Celsius, I believe they can
we will see. It will be a great game! I support both teams :lol:

I am so glad Greece advanced to the next phase, I am not very optimistic about our game tonight,
but I am very proud of the Greek team going against all odds.

I believe it is going to be a Latin American final, of course Germany and the Netherlands are still in the game
but it is very difficult for a European team to win when they play in Latin America. And the other way round.

Bocefish said:
Fay_Galore said:
can I just park this here?

Why are you asking permission?

It's not being polite because you're going to do it regardless.

Fay_Galore said:
it made my day

Because...?

Sometimes friends do odd shit that you just understand and accept?

Well it sounds like somebody's had their cereal shat in this morning...

Rhetorical questions, Mr. Bocefish...

And on what planet is it impolite to post a relevant World Cup gif in a World Cup thread anyway?

And jebus, are you really asking someone to defend enjoying a fun little gif?

:?

Super_Stella said:
Fay :)
How do you feel about today? Greek press wonders if tulips can blossom at 30 Celsius, I believe they can
we will see. It will be a great game! I support both teams :lol:

I am so glad Greece advanced to the next phase, I am not very optimistic about our game tonight,
but I am very proud of the Greek team going against all odds.

I believe it is going to be a Latin American final, of course Germany and the Netherlands are still in the game
but it is very difficult for a European team to win when they play in Latin America. And the other way round.

I'm watching the Greece match right now and rooting!! it's not a walk-over but the outcome could be very surprising.

as I'm typing this Costa Rica scores :/ damn. but, it's not over yet! I want a greece-netherlands quarter final!

The netherlands game was nerve wrecking too!

Reactions: Super_Stella
@Fay :h:
I am rooting for the Netherlands tonight as well, if it was not for Costa Rica we would have played with you
and lose :lol: nevertheless I would love to watch that game :(

Everybody is talking about a Brazil - Argentina final, I just don't see that, is it very European of me?
I mean how can you exclude teams like Germany and Netherlands from the competition?

I want to see a 'mixed' final not a copa America one, although the odds are against Europe playing overseas...

well who could have predicted the outcome of the brasil-germany semis... who would have thought the the final score would be 7-1! certainly not me!

I always do a cheeky sports bet at stupid odds, just a tiny bit of money. I had £1 on Muller to score first in a 5-0 Germany win before kick off tonight, stood to win £800.

I wanted the game to end at half time :(

Reactions: Fay_Galore
Fay_Galore said:
According to North-Korea's television their team is playing the final tonight against brazil.

this is unbelievable.

The video is not real.

A parody of a North Korean state news broadcast claiming that the isolated nation's team won the World Cup group stage (despite not qualifying for the tournament) has some people convinced it's real and everyone giggling at its claims.

According to the video, North Korea sailed through the group stage with a 7-0 win over Japan, 4-0 win over the U.S. and 2-0 win over China, putting them in a playoff against Portugal. It also shows images of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un superimposed on the big screen at Rio's World Cup fan fest.

Though this is all clearly nonsense, it doesn't appear to be North Korean nonsense. The news anchor's voice doesn't match up with her lips and, according to Reddit user "crnprdian," the voiceover's dialect is all wrong. Then there's also the fact that most of the 2014 World Cup's matches are being broadcast in North Korea, albeit on a 24-35 hour delay, so the country's residents are aware of what is actually happening in the tournament.

Metro and the CBC have both fallen for the parody, presenting it as an actual North Korean state broadcast.

https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-d ... 39872.html

Reactions: Fay_Galore
Status
Not open for further replies.