AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Finally an update! (Video blog.)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
A special VIP somebody said recently that they missed my vid blogs, so... here we go!

Also, since I mentioned my rift endeavors, here's what I've made so far.

vRl5f.jpg

H9QIb.jpg

JyMDZ.jpg

Reactions: PunkInDrublic
Rift is good, from my limited experience. I have a lvl 50 toon, but i will say that once you hit lvl 50, it's just like wow. Log in, do some dailies, try to find an expert group for something. That, and the fact that rift hated my computer led me to going back to wow.

Mikeythegeek said:
Good thinking on splitting up the P90x and the treadmill time. Don't want you to kill yourself trying to get healthy.

And whatever that was you were wearing the vid blog, wear it on cam tonight. Just a thought. :)
Nerdy_boy picked the outfit for tonight, that's the upper half! :)

"I don't know what I keep doing with my fingers, I hope you like that too..."

The thought that instantly popped into my mind was the scene in Talladega Nights when Ricky Bobby has his first interview.

"Its like I was on a space ship, and.... I'm not sure what I should do with my hands..."

You should try turning on anti-aliasing. Those jaggies look like shit.

On Portal CO-OP, I played with online friend. It worked out good, you just need to play with someone that has a mic and use the in-game voice chat. Combine that with the markers and hitting TAB to see your partner's screen worked just fine for me.

Redwud3381 said:
Rift is good, from my limited experience. I have a lvl 50 toon, but i will say that once you hit lvl 50, it's just like wow. Log in, do some dailies, try to find an expert group for something.

^^^^^^This!

BOO GUARDIAN! One thing I will say is playing a Cleric is crazy amounts of fun to PK with, once you figure out a proper rotation.

Rift? Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! And I totally liked what you were doing with your fingers. :lol:

It was cool to get the video blog of you just talking very frankly to the camera. Thanks for the update! I enjoyed it. :)

Mirra said:
Rift? Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! And I totally liked what you were doing with your fingers. :lol:

It was cool to get the video blog of you just talking very frankly to the camera. Thanks for the update! I enjoyed it. :)
I just can't do it. I played Rift a little while after I got off MFC last night and turned it off within 30 mins. Won't be purchasing it or playing beyond the 7 day trial. I just need a break from fantasy MMOs in general. Rift really is too much of the same thing, I can't even push myself to level higher to find the more exciting aspects of the game.

I picked up Terraria, its a fun 2d Minecraft type game. Hell its only $10 and so far I am less than $1 an hour.

AmberCutie said:
I just can't do it. I played Rift a little while after I got off MFC last night and turned it off within 30 mins. Won't be purchasing it or playing beyond the 7 day trial. I just need a break from fantasy MMOs in general. Rift really is too much of the same thing, I can't even push myself to level higher to find the more exciting aspects of the game.

Kinda random, but have you considered trying Aion? It's a bit more serious than Rift/WoW-style MMOs. Very much an eyecandy game as far as graphics and character customization goes. 2.5 is being released tomorrow on the NA servers, and it's supposed to add more dungeons and a prettier graphics engine. Also, their updates since September have made it less grind-y, which is usually the complaint people have about it.

FunsizeNerd said:
AmberCutie said:

Kinda random, but have you considered trying Aion? It's a bit more serious than Rift/WoW-style MMOs. Very much an eyecandy game as far as graphics and character customization goes. 2.5 is being released tomorrow on the NA servers, and it's supposed to add more dungeons and a prettier graphics engine. Also, their updates since September have made it less grind-y, which is usually the complaint people have about it.
I spent about a month on Aion, but didn't like it much at all. I'd actually be more inclined to stick with Rift, heh. It was pretty, though.

AmberCutie said:
I spent about a month on Aion, but didn't like it much at all. I'd actually be more inclined to stick with Rift, heh. It was pretty, though.

I have played Aion for over a year. I took a break for a couple months, and decided to try 2.5. I am now inclined to say I do not blame you at all. u_u Nothing interesting about the new update, which makes me very sad.

Rift, on the other hand, I got bored with after a month and a half. Ended up cycling through four characters to get them to 50. The repetition of Port Scion + expert dungeons caused me to quit, in the end. It's fun leveling characters, but boring obtaining PVP and PVE gear.

I have been reduced to playing free-to-play games until Tera Online comes out. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.