AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Find out if your machine is a boy or a girl

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find out if your machine is a boy or a girl
Create a new document text.
Now paste this line:
Code:
CreateObject("SAPI.SpVoice").Speak"I Love You"

When you save the document change the extension .vbs
(tipe the name uf the document and add .vbs)
Click the file :)
Have fun!
Btw is not a virus or script thar may get in conflict with os.
Mine is a girl :)

Reactions: Evvie
Hah... I've used VBScripts to make simple notifications before but only learned what I needed to do that. This is pretty cool. So much potential to mess with people using this. >_>

Not that I would use the access I have to all of the computers at work for such things. :angel12:

I wish I was smart enough for any of this to make sense to me. I sure hope mine's a girl because it's pink. :lol:

AllisonWilder said:
I wish I was smart enough for any of this to make sense to me. I sure hope mine's a girl because it's pink. :lol:

Step 1. Create a text file. For this demonstration I am creating it on my desktop.

Step 2. Rename* the whole file to something.vbs. I chose asdf. It will warn you about changing file types. Do it anyway... like a boss.
*You may need to have file extensions showing for this step. These can be turned on in Folder Options by unchecking the "Hide extensions for known file types" box on the View tab. For Vista and Windows 7 the Folder Options dialog is easily accessed under Organize on a Explorer window.

Step 3. Right click the file and click Edit.

Step 4. Paste the code from the original post in the notepad window that opened up. You can change I Love You to any text you want your computer to say to you.

Step 5. Double click that muthafuggah! If you don't hear anything, check your volume settings. :p

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 125
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 125
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 125
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 125
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 125
:mrgreen: Sadly for us Mac users, we'll have to be happy with our neutral gendered computers. lol Well, unless someone writes the code for Applescript. :)

Well I have a mac and a windows my windows gives me an error saying "Windows Script Host" and then says invalid character.

Damn now I am sad :crybaby:

:think: Mine has female overtones but sounds more like a trannybot.... why cant it sound like Jen L Hewitt ? :roll:

Nordling said:
:mrgreen: Sadly for us Mac users, we'll have to be happy with our neutral gendered computers. lol Well, unless someone writes the code for Applescript. :)

Open Terminal (it is in Applications/Utilities/Terminal). Once in Terminal, type
Code:
say Anything but Microsoft Windows!
and press "Enter".

That's how I recorded my voice mail greeting :geek:

GingerOwnsChris said:
Nordling said:

Open Terminal (it is in Applications/Utilities/Terminal). Once in Terminal, type
Code:
say Anything but Microsoft Windows!
and press "Enter".

That's how I recorded my voice mail greeting :geek:
True. But that voice will be the same for every Mac...unless you change the default. Or is that the same on the Windows script? If so, I don't see the point. lol

SoTxBob said:
:think: Mine has female overtones but sounds more like a trannybot.... why cant it sound like Jen L Hewitt ? :roll:

Good question... I want Shakira's hits but wtf... Microsoft is kind of retard on this aspect .
If I try harder maybe on my laptop I'll listen to Brad Pitt... just hope to remember to change the words "I love You" :-D

blackxrose
I made mine say naughty things.
:-D shame on you... You have a dirty machine :-D

Reactions: Rose
mfc-css-pro said:
blackxrose
I made mine say naughty things.
:-D shame on you... You have a dirty machine :-D
I couldn't resist, lol. :lol: I used it to try and get laid. Totally failed for the record.

it's a girl! (finally got around to looking at this when I could actually test it. x.x)

Status
Not open for further replies.