AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Finding out how much is transfered to cash...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JessaBella

Cam Model
Jul 21, 2017
www.linktr.ee
Twitter Username
@JessaBella_SM
Streamate Username
JessaBella
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001109596/Jessa-Bella/
I have so many small transfers to cash amounts, that spread over a year or more...is there an easier way to see what is banked so I can figure out when I will expect the cheque to be sent out??? I rarely use CB as my main sites are SM and MV... but I might have to use CB more if SM keeps being so slow...

I have so many small transfers to cash amounts, that spread over a year or more...is there an easier way to see what is banked so I can figure out when I will expect the cheque to be sent out??? I rarely use CB as my main sites are SM and MV... but I might have to use CB more if SM keeps being so slow...
If you go into token stats, you can select a date range to show how many tokens you earned. March 01, 2022 to November 17th, 2022. Scroll to the bottom and it will tell you the total amount of tokens you earned within that period of time. You can set it for one day or 365 days.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.